Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 66. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Yanji says she will be back either tonight or by tomorrow latest.
Nothing much to report,all things going according to plan.Get ready for Builders' Success Clickers club coming soon.
Qiwoman2 told me to tell you all that she arrived safely in Paphos,her internet in the room is slow and not able login btctalk forum currently,no idea why it doesn't let her login.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
O.K MY LOVELIES..I will be back on the 18th and if I can I will try to say hello within the mini break but just in case I can't login here I will try leave message on FB @ elleyan and I will be back on 18th June in the afternoon to start preparing for the Bagbonus..BAGSHOT BONUS IS ON 22ND..PLEASE REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR BAGS HEAVY AND READY BY 22ND..AGAIN Thank you for all the SUPPORT..

Smiley

my FB in case I can login from there..  https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7
legendary
Everything packed for our mini break with my Son, His GF, My Parents and Hubby..it is a much needed break..If I can I will try login to my FB ACCOUNT @elleyan and upload few pics and let you know how we doing..so you can take a peek there and Sam has told me he will keep an eye here..that's Silverkinguk btw.. Wink..Keep stocking up those bags for bagbonus day.. God bless and see you all on the 18th..We are driving back on the 18th in the afternoonish I be back.. Smiley..Be good and keep the Polo treollbox alive while I take a little break..and I got few buy orders in too.. Smiley
Yea keep stacking those Qibucks,The first Proof of Baghold Coin.  Grin
Activity: 280
Proof of Baghold looks cool
Activity: 433
Thank you for letting me know..This is really encouraging to see QBK grow in the merchant area..I will try and post these later on my twitters and fb accounts.. Smiley PM me your QBK addy so I can send you a few coins as a thank you for accepting QBK.. Smiley

Thanks to you, I'm sure. Smiley You are a good promoter.

@DAN_SHAN little bag gift sent.. Smiley

@Nxtblg thank you for the kind words..

DEAR BAGHODLERS, PLEASE REMEMBER BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT IS ON 22ND OF THIS MONTH..

I AM GOING AWAY FOR A SMALL FAMILY TRIP FROM TOMORROW TILL THE 18TH.. So anythign needed SAM will be keeping an eye here..

I will be online on the 18th again as soon as I come back from Paphos..

If I get the chance to use hubby's laptop to login I will try but he needs it for his job and we don't have room in the car for me to take mine as there will be six of us bundled in it already lol.. Cheesy

Have a lovely few days rest from me.. See you in 4 days..

Thankyou Smiley your very kind
Enjoy the break  Cool
legendary
Thank you for letting me know..This is really encouraging to see QBK grow in the merchant area..I will try and post these later on my twitters and fb accounts.. Smiley PM me your QBK addy so I can send you a few coins as a thank you for accepting QBK.. Smiley

@DAN_SHAN little bag gift sent.. Smiley

@Nxtblg thank you for the kind words..

DEAR BAGHODLERS, PLEASE REMEMBER BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT IS ON 22ND OF THIS MONTH..

I AM GOING AWAY FOR A SMALL FAMILY TRIP FROM TOMORROW TILL THE 18TH.. So anythign needed SAM will be keeping an eye here..

I will be online on the 18th again as soon as I come back from Paphos..

If I get the chance to use hubby's laptop to login I will try but he needs it for his job and we don't have room in the car for me to take mine as there will be six of us bundled in it already lol.. Cheesy

Have a lovely few days rest from me.. See you in 4 days..

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

We are nearly hitting 3 btc buy support..keep up the good work guys and gals.. Smiley

Make that 4 Wink

OMG I woke up and first thing I do is check POLONIEX..Thank you QBKERS for the great support, especially through difficult times.. I was showing QBK to my Son and his GF last night, explaining to them our vision..When they saw what we are trying to do, I realised that QBK is not just any other altcoin but a window into a brighter future for these kids.. Today I will do more posting to get more funds together for more silver..Mummy of QBK loves bullion shopping! I had another idea as well, once I finish our mini holiday and Hubby's immigration stuff by the 21st and complete bagbonus by 30th we will start making the addons, the QBK success and clickers group and a brainstorming sheet..I will explain that idea later today..I just woke up so my eyes are not very open yet.. Smiley..

Here are a few more listings if you read the description all will accept Qibucks

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691757679?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691769246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691332742?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Smiley

Nice one thanx QT1qqiVMaXtfQDYZXYaBWbgYj9TJ9EVCsA
legendary
We are nearly hitting 3 btc buy support..keep up the good work guys and gals.. Smiley

Make that 4 Wink

OMG I woke up and first thing I do is check POLONIEX..Thank you QBKERS for the great support, especially through difficult times.. I was showing QBK to my Son and his GF last night, explaining to them our vision..When they saw what we are trying to do, I realised that QBK is not just any other altcoin but a window into a brighter future for these kids.. Today I will do more posting to get more funds together for more silver..Mummy of QBK loves bullion shopping! I had another idea as well, once I finish our mini holiday and Hubby's immigration stuff by the 21st and complete bagbonus by 30th we will start making the addons, the QBK success and clickers group and a brainstorming sheet..I will explain that idea later today..I just woke up so my eyes are not very open yet.. Smiley..

Here are a few more listings if you read the description all will accept Qibucks

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691757679?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691769246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141691332742?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Smiley

Make that 4 Wink

Smiley
legendary

Make that 4 Wink

Make that 4 Wink
legendary
legendary
Thought you might like this one, it is one of many Smiley

Oh wow that's lovely post the link so I can like and share it..Just also popped in to let you all know my Son arrived safely..Thanks for the lovely support.
Thought you might like this one, it is one of many Smiley
legendary
I have collected so far 0.032 from the sig campaign towards buying more bullion so once it gets to around 0.1 I will try to get another ounce or so to put towards our Bullion fund. Our MPA aCCOUNT is growing and we should have over 150-170 shares by now. I will consult with Sam over that as he handles that account to see where we at.. Once we get to 1k shares it should get interesting.  Wink Traffic Monsoon is also building..up nicely.
legendary
Always regreted not getting a few of those coins when they came out. Looks really good.  Smiley

Yeah...I had some, "re-positioned," and came back in with lowball bids. I now have more than what I bought during the ICO.

qibucks is a great example of what can thrive in an unregulated environment. It's run in a non-standard way, truly, but qiwoman2 is someone who's always on your side once you're a bagholder. Smiley

That's why I shrug off the occasional FUDder who bursts into this thread, because all of them are miffed by the colorful way this coin is run. Miff and suspiciousness, that's all; "sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Lovely to see you are growing your bags..Bagbonus is just around the corner too..remember to have your bags downloaded by 22nd of this month for bagbonus snapshot day.. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: