Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 69. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
In four weeks time I should be able to take out some profits from the forex investment group I am in which will be good for the growing of the buy support..
legendary
I am beginning to payout bagbonuses..it's very hot here and I paid someone twice by mistake so will have to deduct that from his/her next month's bagobnus, it's on the notes..I will take a break now because am melting here and will continue late tonight or early tomorrow again.. thanks for understanding..Have a lovely day/evening..Bagbonus is is set at 1.25% this month..I was hoping some other revenues were going to come but they haven't yet..so I hope next month we can give out more..let's see if they pay us.. Also thank you to one Bagholder who donated their bagbonus to us this month..I appreciate that..I don't pay myself bagbonus or wage because I myself am covering at the moment all the bagbonuses till we get proper revenues..or I can sell some assets..
legendary
I am loading now and this afternoon the bagbonus snapshot for MAY BAGBONUS CASH OUTS..

https://goo.gl/gICn6O   Smiley
legendary
TONIGHT IS BAGBONUS CUT OFF SNAPSHOT DAY..Please remember to download by 6 PM GMT TIME TODAY to be counted in this months BAGBONUS..thank you.. Smiley

I will do bagbonus cut off in the morning running a bit late here..
legendary
TONIGHT IS BAGBONUS CUT OFF SNAPSHOT DAY..Please remember to download by 6 PM GMT TIME TODAY to be counted in this months BAGBONUS..thank you.. Smiley
legendary
Remember Bagholders that tomorrow is BAGBONUS CUT OFF DAY so remember to put in your wallets so you can earn the bagbonus thanks.
legendary
Whats up with our site??? can we get rid of this site has been hacked bullshit?
I will just take it off the OP for now..will have to get another site made..I did write to the lady hosting it and although she posted on twitter she has never replied to my email so I will try to see if on twitter she will reply.. My priority for now is to keep paying the bagholders and to create some revenues. My Husband's hours have been cut in his job so I will also need to look for work outside of the net for our own family survival. I will continue to run QBK even if I get a work outside of the net and continue to issue out the Bagbonus from my own funds. I have enough to cover that until funds from investments that we have invested in start coming in as promised. We were supposed to hear of one project some good news on the 10th but that has been delayed now till monday..otherwise Traffic Monsoon is still growing and compounding. Once it is at 100 shares that in itself will cover the monthly bagbonus and more...but you don't have to worry, I am covering bagbonus for as long as it takes for QBK to be self sufficient so the fancy website for now is not my priority at present. For now making sure you all get paid every month and growing the assets is more my concern. When there is plenty of surplus I can just pay someone to make us a new website but I am not going to waste a few hundred dollars now when that can be put aside to pay you guys until bigger revenues come in.

Well said! you have come a long way from the coin inception, I think you have the priorities sorted out now, on and up we go!

It is interesting that someone has taken the time to destroy the site, that is more than just a run of the mill troll  Wink

Thank you for the heads up and support, that is much appreciated. I am happy to report that the forex investment we have has almost doubled in value as they report on their spreadsheet weekly, it's just a private group but looks like that little donation of mine to the fold will be worth something more substantial soon. After 90 days of incubation of principle we will be allowed to draw up to 50% of our weekly roi so that hopefully will be another avenue stream coming in around 30 days or so. Also the exchange we bought exchange profit tokens in is going for a complete revamp so it will be a pretty neat exchange once ready. Things have taken longer than I envisaged but that is by no way discouraging me to take QBK where it needs to go..in the top 50 of coinmarketcap with a healthy non dumpable price..
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I will just take it off the OP for now..will have to get another site made..I did write to the lady hosting it and although she posted on twitter she has never replied to my email so I will try to see if on twitter she will reply.. My priority for now is to keep paying the bagholders and to create some revenues. My Husband's hours have been cut in his job so I will also need to look for work outside of the net for our own family survival. I will continue to run QBK even if I get a work outside of the net and continue to issue out the Bagbonus from my own funds. I have enough to cover that until funds from investments that we have invested in start coming in as promised. We were supposed to hear of one project some good news on the 10th but that has been delayed now till monday..otherwise Traffic Monsoon is still growing and compounding. Once it is at 100 shares that in itself will cover the monthly bagbonus and more...but you don't have to worry, I am covering bagbonus for as long as it takes for QBK to be self sufficient so the fancy website for now is not my priority at present. For now making sure you all get paid every month and growing the assets is more my concern. When there is plenty of surplus I can just pay someone to make us a new website but I am not going to waste a few hundred dollars now when that can be put aside to pay you guys until bigger revenues come in.

Well said! you have come a long way from the coin inception, I think you have the priorities sorted out now, on and up we go!

It is interesting that someone has taken the time to destroy the site, that is more than just a run of the mill troll  Wink
legendary
legendary
QBK BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT DATE IS MIDDAY U.K TIME GMT ON THE 18TH OF MAY AND PAYMENTS VIA mainly BTC for bagbonuses will commence from 24th May-31st May inclusive.. I not got all the Ufun details of the changes they are making yet so have to wait before posting more info on those.  Smiley  Smiley
legendary
Looks like UFUN is going into PRE IPO STAGE so our UFUN PACKAGE that we purchased after July will be worth x 10 it's current value..so I look forward to that investment growing so any one wanting to buy a package till end of May/June has a chance still to purchase one cheaper. After that it will be only the big guys with deep pockets who will be able to afford to invest there. I am glad I took the chance and donated this package to QBK Fund.  Smiley. I will post more news on this later tomorrow.
legendary
6 DAYS LEFT FOR BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT..  Smiley
legendary
Only 8 days till bagbonus cut off date so remember to download your bags into your offline wallets to earn maximum roi on your bags. I am working this week on the clickers club so once that is ready I will announce it here.
legendary
Just updated asset sheet, main focus is to grow traffic monsoon this month and I am hoping with the clickers club to start promoting it along with other ptc sites/faucets to start earning us some free revenues as well. Thanks to Chilly his CLAM DONATION has grown and he is in charge of it for now so we will just let that grow. I am waiting for some news this month from UCI as well so I am hoping that will bring is some positive results. The 50 bucks we got in forex is turning over a weekly profit so once the 90 day holding period is up I will be able to draw out 50% of the net weekly roi we earn. We also absorbed more QBK coin in last months dumps. QBK price has been fairly stable and also buy support so I am planning to try to buy some more coins as well this month for my personal bag too. Please remember snapshot is only 11 days away so get your bags ready.. for bagbonus.. Smiley..  Smiley

Nice work, good to see your back on your feet Smiley

Awe thank you..well it's not my time to craok yet lol because we have work to do..O.K I was going to go to FIVERR to get someone to make an FB AND TWITTER BANNER for our QBK CLICKERS CLUB..using our qbk logo now before I do that I thought would be a good idea if we did a little contest here to keep the readies in the family If we have a response and at least 3 contestants then we will not need to go to FIVERR. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

QBK CLICKERS DESIGN CONTEST..
1. WE NEED AN FB AND TWITTER BANNER LOGO FOR QBK CLICKERS CLUB Which will be our faucet/ptc club drive..

2. All contestants will get 50 QBK for their efforts for trying..

3. WINNER WILL WIN 250 QBK and 0.015 btc..

CONTEST STARTS TODAY..AND RUNS TILL 16TH OF MAY...

Contestants can start posting their pics here and in the end we will pic a winner.. Smiley

If we don't get response for this contest we will just go with FIVERR..

Come on Folks do we have any budding designers want to take part? I will let this contest run for aweek if nothing happens by then I will go to fiverr dot com. Smiley
legendary
Just updated asset sheet, main focus is to grow traffic monsoon this month and I am hoping with the clickers club to start promoting it along with other ptc sites/faucets to start earning us some free revenues as well. Thanks to Chilly his CLAM DONATION has grown and he is in charge of it for now so we will just let that grow. I am waiting for some news this month from UCI as well so I am hoping that will bring is some positive results. The 50 bucks we got in forex is turning over a weekly profit so once the 90 day holding period is up I will be able to draw out 50% of the net weekly roi we earn. We also absorbed more QBK coin in last months dumps. QBK price has been fairly stable and also buy support so I am planning to try to buy some more coins as well this month for my personal bag too. Please remember snapshot is only 11 days away so get your bags ready.. for bagbonus.. Smiley..  Smiley

Awe thank you..well it's not my time to craok yet lol because we have work to do..O.K I was going to go to FIVERR to get someone to make an FB AND TWITTER BANNER for our QBK CLICKERS CLUB..using our qbk logo now before I do that I thought would be a good idea if we did a little contest here to keep the readies in the family If we have a response and at least 3 contestants then we will not need to go to FIVERR. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

QBK CLICKERS DESIGN CONTEST..
1. WE NEED AN FB AND TWITTER BANNER LOGO FOR QBK CLICKERS CLUB Which will be our faucet/ptc club drive..

2. All contestants will get 50 QBK for their efforts for trying..

3. WINNER WILL WIN 250 QBK and 0.015 btc..

CONTEST STARTS TODAY..AND RUNS TILL 16TH OF MAY...

Contestants can start posting their pics here and in the end we will pic a winner.. Smiley

If we don't get response for this contest we will just go with FIVERR..

legendary
legendary
Hello sorry I am a bit behind because I am just recovering from chest infection so today have caught up with housework duties so later will do asset sheet and start drawing up the clickers club.. Smiley.. Have a nice day..
legendary
Hello my Bagholders, will update ASSET SHEET sometime tomorrow..still feeling groggy with this chest but trying hard to combat it without antibiotics IF at all possible because I don't like crappy medicines but I will take as last resort.. Bagbonus is set still for 18th of this month.. I wanted to start clicker's club but have to wait till my chest clears because I need to spend many hours a day on getting that organised.
Pages:
Jump to: