Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 65. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
SLIGHT DELAY I NEED A FEW HOURS SLEEP..YOU ALL HAVE TILL 7 AM GMT TOMORROW MORNING TO DOWNLOAD YOUR BAGS.. I will prepare bagbonus sheet tomorrow ready for payouts the following day or may even start paying them out tomorrow depending on my work load..I just finished uploading the translation in Chinese fro Cerium coin and got paid from Samsara so that covered the cost of the silver bullion I purchased this week so I have to also thank my Hubby for spending the time to do the translations..so whatever we do for crypto ius going back into QBK till QBK is huge and nice.. Wink.. I am excited about QBK's future very much but need a few hours rest or I will burn out lol.. Sam is looking after our TM and MPA accounts nicely so I have to hugely thank him too.. Smiley..night night I will be up early tomorrow to start clicking and preparing the spreadsheet for our BagHolders.. After I payout bagbonus I will start looking for more jobs for translations for next weekend if I am lucky..or blog posts..but important thing is to get the QBK clickers club going..that will expedite bullion buying and other activities.. I will create also a separate sheet for the bullion assets too just to make things more interesting and to add to my workload (what a sucker hehe)..
legendary
PLEASE REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD YOUR BAGS BY 6 PM U.K TIME GMT..  Wink

where i can buy QIBUCK ? im not see it in c-cex Huh
POLONIEX exclusively Smiley

We will probably get it eventually back on CEX as well because volume is growing..

Hello my Lovely Bagholders, today was a special day because we finally got all of Hubby's immigration papers sent so he should get is residency permit in around 4 months the civil servant lady said, he may get for one, two or three years and then he can become a Cypriot lol.. Anyway it's been a long day and I need to finish off some stuff to get ready for Bagbonus snapshot tonight..ARE YOU READY?  Wink..

ALSO I was a naughty girl and did some shopping..I thought of buying another gift for the QBK Asset fund..found a nice place called european mint and they also take dogecoins, ltc, btc, paypal and bank wires so that's really cool!

BTC   0.09790000   12ySwQu5eKAU7ofc9A7KMhNkjPACS94ozX   2015-06-22 12:06:16   COMPLETE: 14fa9b5ebf9e6bb13c6b958ebf0b4091ab87942f12c974ccdc89333d424a7013

http://www.europeanmint.com/2015-1oz-chinese-silver-panda-coin/

I am saving up for this next..you know to mix and match some gold as well..what do you think?  http://www.europeanmint.com/1gram-heraeus-gold-bar/
legendary
Thank you for fixing block explorer

No problem, blockexperts support are lovely and always fix it when it gets constipated.. Grin Wink Cheesy
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Thank you for fixing block explorer
legendary

We will probably get it eventually back on CEX as well because volume is growing..

Hello my Lovely Bagholders, today was a special day because we finally got all of Hubby's immigration papers sent so he should get is residency permit in around 4 months the civil servant lady said, he may get for one, two or three years and then he can become a Cypriot lol.. Anyway it's been a long day and I need to finish off some stuff to get ready for Bagbonus snapshot tonight..ARE YOU READY?  Wink..

ALSO I was a naughty girl and did some shopping..I thought of buying another gift for the QBK Asset fund..found a nice place called european mint and they also take dogecoins, ltc, btc, paypal and bank wires so that's really cool!

BTC   0.09790000   12ySwQu5eKAU7ofc9A7KMhNkjPACS94ozX   2015-06-22 12:06:16   COMPLETE: 14fa9b5ebf9e6bb13c6b958ebf0b4091ab87942f12c974ccdc89333d424a7013

http://www.europeanmint.com/2015-1oz-chinese-silver-panda-coin/

Activity: 433

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

legendary
legendary
Block explorer was out of whack but has been fixed now..  Smiley
legendary
I'm Sam,the Cofounder of Qibuck Coin with Yanji.
TM and MPA are clicking sites that Qibuck is using to generate some extra revenues.

Yes we have bought shares in both and they are sites run by reputable Admins..  We will introduce these properly through our marketing arm on fb and here in a week or so..  Smiley With both incentives and prizes and contests among other things.. Sam also works behind the scenes talking to potential investors of QBK and other stuff.. I have to also thank all our bagholders and our ROCK SOLID COFOUNDER SAM for all the great support, I just woke up and found we have surpassed 5 btc in buy support..  Smiley..This is what I like to see, slow and steady growth, we are not in a rush to get to where we want to go..I see QBK as a pension plan for many here who want to build some solid residual income and wealth generation assets.  Smiley.. SAM and I have worked together on the Net for over ten years and we complement each other perfectly through business. We have both seen many things and peeps come and go while we both have maintained a solid working and friendly relationship, we consider each other Brother and Sister if that can describe us both as close as possible..  Smiley SAM has stood by me and also through QBK in rough times and that cannot be thanked enough from myself..
Activity: 404
I'm Sam,the Cofounder of Qibuck Coin with Yanji.
TM and MPA are clicking sites that Qibuck is using to generate some extra revenues.
Activity: 178
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TOMORROW TO ALL OUR FATHER BAGHOLDERS..Monies for bagbonus are ready for disbursement after the 22nd.. Just took my Son and his Lovely Girlfriend to the airport and time for a good rest before Bagbonus payment week begins..Once I do bagbonus I will also update asset sheet and prepare the QBK SUCCESS/CLICKERS GROUP ready on FB and look at my budget to purchase another bit of silver bullion as well.. I have so far 0.044 saved towards the next lot of bullion..trying to get to 0.01 next week then I can buy probably an ounce of silver with that.. Sam is looking after TM AND MPA accounts and they are growing nicely.. Smiley.  Also QBK Founders will receive a gift once we finish this month's bagbonus payouts..

Thanks for the update but who is Sam, and what is TM and MPA?
Maybe I missed something
legendary
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TOMORROW TO ALL OUR FATHER BAGHOLDERS..Monies for bagbonus are ready for disbursement after the 22nd.. Just took my Son and his Lovely Girlfriend to the airport and time for a good rest before Bagbonus payment week begins..Once I do bagbonus I will also update asset sheet and prepare the QBK SUCCESS/CLICKERS GROUP ready on FB and look at my budget to purchase another bit of silver bullion as well.. I have so far 0.044 saved towards the next lot of bullion..trying to get to 0.01 next week then I can buy probably an ounce of silver with that.. Sam is looking after TM AND MPA accounts and they are growing nicely.. Smiley.  Also QBK Founders will receive a gift once we finish this month's bagbonus payouts..
legendary
Just to let you know my Husband picked up a Chinese translation for Cerium coin so as soon as that is done this weekend and we get paid we will donate it all to QBK ASSETS..We will continue to do this until we see QBK get nice and round in price and size.. Smiley
legendary
PLEASE REMEMBER TO DOANLOAD YOUR BAGS BY 22ND JUNE 8 PM GMT.. for this month's bagbonus count..BAGS WILL GO OUT FROM 25TH-30TH June inclusive..once this bagbonus month is done we will start the marketing group for the QBK SUCCESS GROUP/CLICKERS CLUB.. Wink
legendary
Hello my Lovelies..I just this very minute got back..will have a shower and a nap then back to work we go..Hope you are all well..Percentage for Bagbonus is between 1.25% and 2% currently but as our assets grow in time we will look to either increase percentage or it will be worth more anyway as assets grow so will value of percentage.. Thank you Sam for holding the fort as well and for all that you do for QBK.. Thanks also to our Bagholders who are steadfast and persevering..You are the real Jewels to our QBK CROWN..
5% PoS Interest, After 5 years drops to 2.5%
Activity: 199
It depends on the revenue coming in that month.The % can vary,we plan to increase it over time once our revenue increases and is self sufficient to do so.

Thank you for a fast reply. Will be looking forward to the next couple of months then.  Smiley

One more question, What percentage is the wallet staking set to?
It depends on the revenue coming in that month.The % can vary,we plan to increase it over time once our revenue increases and is self sufficient to do so.
The number of coins you hold determines the rate.
Activity: 199
is there a fixed percentage for the monthly payouts (like 1% of wallet amount) or is it depending on that month's revenue?
Pages:
Jump to: