Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 67. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Always regreted not getting a few of those coins when they came out. Looks really good.  Smiley

Yeah...I had some, "re-positioned," and came back in with lowball bids. I now have more than what I bought during the ICO.

qibucks is a great example of what can thrive in an unregulated environment. It's run in a non-standard way, truly, but qiwoman2 is someone who's always on your side once you're a bagholder. Smiley

That's why I shrug off the occasional FUDder who bursts into this thread, because all of them are miffed by the colorful way this coin is run. Miff and suspiciousness, that's all; "sound and fury, signifying nothing."
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Wow nice Bitcoin bullion  Grin

Yeap..I will be doing more forum posts to collect more btc to buy more silver soon..  It's just been so busy with relatives but it's all good..Now they also know about QIBUCK.. Cheesy

Always regreted not getting a few of those coins when they came out. Looks really good.  Smiley

I think the bullion backing idea is great, and especially since it doesn't seem to take focus from the more active revenue streams.

Looking forward to hearing about the future plans of Qibuck after this months bagbonus.

Thank you for your kind support, yes the Bullion backing incentive is coming from my own personal extra funds while we continue to make QBK financially independent and the more my income grows and QBK assets and income grows so will the bullion.. QBK is our great love and joy and not just another altcoin.. We have sweated blood and tears and determined to make it one of the top 50 respectable digital currencies or tokens of the future.. It takes time and support and patience and determination..If we and our Bagholders got these four important criteria then it's only a matter of time before we achieve our goals..SAM is in charge of Traffic Monsoon and MYPAYINGADS growth and I can see MPA is growing quite fast and nicely.. I will have to update asset sheet in a few days time for them.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Yeap..I will be doing more forum posts to collect more btc to buy more silver soon..  It's just been so busy with relatives but it's all good..Now they also know about QIBUCK.. Cheesy

I think the bullion backing idea is great, and especially since it doesn't seem to take focus from the more active revenue streams.

Looking forward to hearing about the future plans of Qibuck after this months bagbonus.
legendary
legendary

you collect BTC from signature campaign ? you are DEV of Qibuck
why you do it ?

Whatever I collect from that I am incubating for our bullion backing fund.. I could keep it for myself but I am not. I haven't even earned a wage online for 8 months now because my primary goal is to get QBK to a more profitable position than many people realise. So every satoshi I click or earn goes to grow QBK..For us QBK is a long term project..We have a five year plan or more in place to see QBK reach a very respectable NON PUMP AND DUMP position..After this month's bagbonus we will share what dreams and aims we have for QBK..I don't want to BS anyone at this point, for now it is important to build QBK's intrinsic value and bullion/assets and payout bagbonuses monthly..After that we will work on stabilizing the price..
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Extra money,just like you have coinomat on your sig.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Wow nice Bitcoin bullion  Grin

Yeap..I will be doing more forum posts to collect more btc to buy more silver soon..  It's just been so busy with relatives but it's all good..Now they also know about QIBUCK.. Cheesy

why you do it ?

yes she is the dev

y  for qibuck coin
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it

why you do it ?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
That is one beauty of a coin!
legendary

legendary
CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY..My prized possession ..I am donating 31 grams of silver Bitcoin bullion to our QIBUCK BULLION ASSET FUND..   Smiley

legendary
I will be updating the asset sheet tomorrow sometime and we have started purchasing shares in MYPAYINGADS..I will give more details on that tomorrow..We purchased 40 so far and compounding..Also other news, the forex investment we have, we will be able to make our first withdrawal on the 15th June and that will be processed within around 10 working days..Now that may only be a 50 bucks donation investment on my part BUT as we will be withdrawing 50% of the NET ROI every month or maybe every other month, the other 50% will compound on our principle..already that 50 bucks initial principal has doubled in value so that can work out to be very neat for QBK BAGBONUS while we grow traffic monsoon, and mypaying ads..also remember our ufun package will become pre ipo shares in a nickel mine so that is a nice long term one we hoping for a good innings..UCICOIN i think will take longer to develop but all we can do is wait and see on that one..for more immediate income is Traffic Monsoon which does instant withdrawals, mypaying ads and the forex..I made 0.019 btc in posting here with my sig campaign and that I am donating to our growing silver and gold bullion backing QBK fund..I hope to do more forum posts this week so I can earn a bit more.. SO, If all goes well with trafficmonsoon, mypayingads, and the forex gig QBK will be self sufficient in paying bagbonus and perhaps a small wage to the staff and angels again..and some buy support/silver buys..This all in the nearer future..

Good stuff, enjoy the break!

The assets that give a regular return or compound the principle, are definitely going to help with the coin become self sufficient.
Gold and silver are good for user confidence but unless you are trading it (well), it is not really generating an income stream, for ongoing costs.

But just my 2 cents, your doing a fantastic job! Wink

Thank you for your great input..We are mainly focusing on growing the earnings to make QBK completely self sufficient from my input but for as long as I can I will be donating all my signature campaign funds every month to buy silver bullion to back QBK until the assets themselves can support QBK with bagbonus, buy support and growth of more assets..It's taking time but Sam and Myself are working hard to create a digital currency that will last and pay off in the end.. Some cheap QBK up for grabs on POLO I got couple buy orders in at present.. Once we are packed with grams of gold and silver I doubt QBK will ever be this cheap again.. Smiley
Activity: 433
I will be updating the asset sheet tomorrow sometime and we have started purchasing shares in MYPAYINGADS..I will give more details on that tomorrow..We purchased 40 so far and compounding..Also other news, the forex investment we have, we will be able to make our first withdrawal on the 15th June and that will be processed within around 10 working days..Now that may only be a 50 bucks donation investment on my part BUT as we will be withdrawing 50% of the NET ROI every month or maybe every other month, the other 50% will compound on our principle..already that 50 bucks initial principal has doubled in value so that can work out to be very neat for QBK BAGBONUS while we grow traffic monsoon, and mypaying ads..also remember our ufun package will become pre ipo shares in a nickel mine so that is a nice long term one we hoping for a good innings..UCICOIN i think will take longer to develop but all we can do is wait and see on that one..for more immediate income is Traffic Monsoon which does instant withdrawals, mypaying ads and the forex..I made 0.019 btc in posting here with my sig campaign and that I am donating to our growing silver and gold bullion backing QBK fund..I hope to do more forum posts this week so I can earn a bit more.. SO, If all goes well with trafficmonsoon, mypayingads, and the forex gig QBK will be self sufficient in paying bagbonus and perhaps a small wage to the staff and angels again..and some buy support/silver buys..This all in the nearer future..

Good stuff, enjoy the break!

The assets that give a regular return or compound the principle, are definitely going to help with the coin become self sufficient.
Gold and silver are good for user confidence but unless you are trading it (well), it is not really generating an income stream, for ongoing costs.

But just my 2 cents, your doing a fantastic job! Wink
legendary
I got relatives coming over from the U.K so am busy this morning so will be done tonight plus some promotion for the sites we have joined..I hope you are all having a lovely week so far..SAM is helping me with the promotions to get ready the QBK clickers success group ..

Thanks for the timely update! Is SAM being a big help?

Yes he is and we will be working together in the promotional side as well as other stuff.. Smiley He is our original main partner and right hand Man..He has stood by QBK through thick and thin.. I am always around but will be away for 3 days in June from 15th to the 18th to spend time with my Son coming over also from the U.K so if I am not on internet for 3 days Sam will keep an eye here.. I don't want to be taking laptops with me because it will be the first real rest I will get in 20 years lol..so want to have those 3 days with the family..

great to hear, have fun with the family and we will hold down the fort.

Thank you so much..we got carried away till early hours chatting as I haven't seen my Niece in seven years lol so now while they sleeping I gonna do some work .. Grin Smiley

No, you should sleep too. Everyone needs time for themselves and its not like we will go anywhere or dump because you deal with the family for a few days. We are behind you.

I really appreciate the kind words and I just added some stuff to the asset sheet, primarily mypayingads shares..once my relatives go I will be able to really focus on the fb group we are going to grow but at the moment I can just do standard stuff because of the family obligations.. but I am here and I really am glad to see our lovely Supporters grow..Sam added another lot of funds to mypayingads today so we have 125 shares and growing.. 2 Kind souls donated me some Zeitcoins so I added them to QBK assets, might as well..cryptocrap had stolen mine back in the day lol.
Activity: 178
I got relatives coming over from the U.K so am busy this morning so will be done tonight plus some promotion for the sites we have joined..I hope you are all having a lovely week so far..SAM is helping me with the promotions to get ready the QBK clickers success group ..

Yes he is and we will be working together in the promotional side as well as other stuff.. Smiley He is our original main partner and right hand Man..He has stood by QBK through thick and thin.. I am always around but will be away for 3 days in June from 15th to the 18th to spend time with my Son coming over also from the U.K so if I am not on internet for 3 days Sam will keep an eye here.. I don't want to be taking laptops with me because it will be the first real rest I will get in 20 years lol..so want to have those 3 days with the family..

Thank you so much..we got carried away till ewarly hours chatting as I haven't seen my Niece in seven years lol so now while they sleeping I gonna do soem work .. Grin Smiley

No, you should sleep too. Everyone needs time for themselves and its not like we will go anywhere or dump because you deal with the family for a few days. We are behind you.
legendary

Thank you so much..we got carried away till ewarly hours chatting as I haven't seen my Niece in seven years lol so now while they sleeping I gonna do soem work .. Grin Smiley
Activity: 178

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: