Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain. - page 4. (Read 12910 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
October 17, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
qiibee is now officially accepting BNB tokens as part of it’s crowdsale!

At qiibee, we’re taking the most unique approach with our crowd sale. We truly want everyone to have the opportunity to participate, contribute, and become part of our journey.

We’re happy to announce that BNB tokens are now officially accepted as part of our ongoing crowdsale that will end on 24th October, and are excited to offer you the possibility of swapping your tokens for QBX.

In the contribution flow, please select BNB:

Now, jump on the qiibee rocketship and bring loyalty on the blockchain 🚀

With our rich pipeline, which includes hundreds of international brands and real-life working roll-outs, generating millions of new users, it’s going to be an awesome ride.

We’d love to have you aboard the qiibee rocketship and take everyone one huge leap closer to the mass adoption of crypto and blockchain. 😎

Disclaimer: All of the information presented in this blog post is tentative and is subject to change at any time. None of the information herein should be construed as legal, accounting, or investment advice of any kind. This blog post does not represent a solicitation for investment, nor does it represent an offering or sale, public or private, of any kind of financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction. This blog post is provided as-is, for informational purposes only, with the intention of describing a prospective software system.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
Good concept with great team. I'm a new arrival of token's world and I'm glad to know more by your concept. I am from a far country, cryptorency is a new thing there and I just hope that I can learn more and I want to know also if your project is available in the worldwide ? Good job, you give inspiration.
October 17, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
I think you have partners, trusted contributors and industry relationships that are quite good. if all that works together to succeed this project in the future, I think you people will have the luckiest project among all other projects. I hope everyone involved here continues to work until the end. I presume success with this project
Activity: 5
October 17, 2018, 02:35:13 AM
Saya pribadi punya hobi mengumpulkan program loyalitas, diskon, kartu bonus. Saya masih memiliki koleksi besar di rumah)
Program terbesar adalah ketika Anda memiliki sejumlah besar kartu - tidak nyaman untuk membawanya. Dan orang-orang tidak perlu berencana mengunjungi tempat tertentu di pagi hari.
Tahun-tahun terakhir banyak aplikasi kesetiaan dikembangkan. Tetapi kemudian muncul masalah lain - bahwa Anda perlu menginstal setiap aplikasi untuk setiap tempat atau setiap rantai. Dan beberapa orang tidak memiliki ruang memori kosong yang cukup di ponsel cerdas mereka atau hanya tidak ingin menyimpan banyak aplikasi.

Itu sebabnya saya hop qiibee dapat memberikan solusi, dengan penggunaan token sendiri, yang dapat dengan mudah dibeli, dijual di bursa

ID LATIUM : @cariuang15
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

WEBSITE  |  TELEGRAM COMMUNITY 60K+!  |  WHITEPAPER  |  BLOG  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  FACEBOOK  |  LINKEDIN  |  REDDIT  |  YOUTUBE  |  GITHUB

Good idea and implementation, well done
Activity: 36
October 17, 2018, 01:18:44 AM
I love the project, especially the people who are putting all their effort into it, the companies that support it and especially the technology they use. I am sure I will acquire this currency because I see a great future and the market will accept it very well. How nice that I've seen this project before it ends and see everything that has progressed is simply amazing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
October 17, 2018, 12:48:50 AM
your product its powerfull guys
actualy im intrested with LoyaltyToken wallet and exchange I've tried downloading apps on Android quite easy to access and it's easy to understand how it works
Activity: 9
October 17, 2018, 12:38:27 AM
Me gusta mucho esta publicación
Activity: 2
October 16, 2018, 10:52:32 PM
good sir project
Activity: 6
October 16, 2018, 09:26:30 PM
this project is very good and very easy to follow. join now!
October 16, 2018, 06:48:02 PM
I think you have partners, trusted contributors and industry relationships that are quite good. if all that works together to succeed this project in the future, I think you are the luckiest project among other projects. I hope everyone involved here continues to work until the end Cheesy
October 15, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
Please use English in this thread, you can speak in other languages in relevant threads in other sections of forum (Local) if you languages exists there
Thanks!
October 15, 2018, 10:07:20 AM
Primeiramente, meus parabéns pelo o excelente trabalho de você. Eu acho que o Qiibee realmente tem grandes perspectivas, porque a equipe tem muitas vantagens, pois demonstra o desenvolvimento dinâmico do projeto. Os desenvolvedores são responsáveis ​​por seu trabalho e realizam-no qualitativamente, o que afeta positivamente a demanda da plataforma desta empresa.
October 15, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
Thanks everyone for your support, interest and comments!
Small update from official web-site: right now $ 7.503M was collected
Moving closer to the hard cap!
October 14, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
Excellent application
October 13, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
Excelente proyecto, muy prometedor, espero siga subiendo a lo alto de obteniendo mucho mas éxito que el previsto. ¡El bitcoin es el dinero de nueva era!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
October 13, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
How much approximately the team has collected at the moment money if not a secret?
I saw your project on the wings platform and I want to take a closer look at whether it is worth investing or not. But a lot depends on how your fund amount at this moment.

Of course that's not a secret, you can see all the recent data about funds collected on official web-site https://qiibee.com/
Right now it's: $ 7.157M

I’m probably going to invest excellent results so far, I like everything and I think at the time of the completion of sales the market should finally turn up, which means there will be a profit for investors in this initiative. I hope for your success! Good luck!
A good result on today, most likely in recent days can enter large investors. I see that the project accepts wings, so I will also invest in ICO, because I see the prospect of this project.

Wing gateway did was very good. Although as a person who keeps their tokens, it was a folly to buy through them when they were at their bottom. Better to take eth/bitcoin for investment. The most important thing now is the conference and once again the meetups is where you can find money and investors.
October 12, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
Genuine idea, I hope the tokens can count on a lot of confidence from the general public. The ways to use them are multiple and that makes it super valuable. I give my full support to this great team that forms QIIBEE Wink
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 03:50:06 PM
Really interesting project! I just have only 2 questions:
1)When moon?
2) When lambo?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
I think it's great how they carry out this project, looking at it in the long term leads me to think about how it can change the way we develop, the way it implies, and really, fills me with satisfaction to see ideas like this one full of qualified personnel, instruments and safe and efficient techniques, entirely professional vision about the subject. Keep up, I swoon great success!
You also need to understand that the idea of the project is quite real. There are no mega blockchains here, but a real idea that can be developed. Some advantages and only one negative is a falling market.
Pages:
Jump to: