Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 109. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Attention!
http://coinia.net/qora/?q=QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Sharexchange moved 65m qora to poloniex! I alerted busoni and poloniex and we need more people to do so immediately.
He caused the dump to single digit satoshi. That stolen qora (now btc) belongs to our community. Let's hope we can get it!
Now, it makes sense,
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am looking to buy 20 milion Qora at 16 satoshi. Let me know if you are interested in selling.
Activity: 432
Qora is a huge project with great potential. Give it time, though I think its clear that it will be successful.

That might be true, but competition is working hard.
So don't be surprised some projects pops up and is more promising then Qora and Qora could be finished just like that.

Meanwhile in the last couple of weeks volume and price has dropped, position at Marketcap has dropped accordingly.
These are usually not good signs...
Activity: 432
Would it be possible to release the code but with copyright restriction ?
So free to read, but NOT free to use or modify.

interesting idea.

But the fact remains cryptocurrency has a culture of open source so going against that is not going to be popular. Clones do not hurt a coin. What could happen if you don't play the game however is people dismiss Qora and move onto another coin. It's not like anyone has to use Qora.

Try to understand all this from the culture of cryptocurrency this is not windows office.

I understand that this is culture in the crypto world, but I wonder if investors care that much and common users.
The ppl who complain about that are very likely the ones that are looking for a free ride, copy code and make a quick buck.
(I hate windows office, and MS policy in general...)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora is a huge project with great potential. Give it time, though I think its clear that it will be successful.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Damn, I was not ready Sad
legendary
Activity: 1146
I understood what you were saying, but my opinion is, a sudden dump of 6.5 BTC at such a low price is not normal, isn't it?
Maybe u r right usually, but not for the current, just my thought. And, I hope qora will succeed someday.  

It's NOT a matter of being right or wrong...  it's a matter of taking all available information into consideration before making conclusions.

Volume is PEANUTS and it's there waiting for anybody that wants to see...  do you realize that close to 2.5B QORA participated in the Source Code poll so far???...  who cares if couple hundred million QORA got traded during the WHOLE WEEK at these rates???

Volume is always peanuts and has to be peanuts because the market is so shallow and concentrated! By QORAs standards a 7btc dump is HUGE.

while it looks interesting on a chart and yeah it is a lot compared to what normally is sold the fact is the 'dump' was less than .5% of coins.

Yes, I am speaking in relative terms not absolute. However, so many coins are tied to huge holders that we should be speaking in the relative not absolute as huge holders, which consist of the majority of QORA investors, are unable to participate in market without severely damaging their investment. They cant dump even if they wanted to so they have no other option than to hold.
Activity: 168
I understood what you were saying, but my opinion is, a sudden dump of 6.5 BTC at such a low price is not normal, isn't it?
Maybe u r right usually, but not for the current, just my thought. And, I hope qora will succeed someday.  

It's NOT a matter of being right or wrong...  it's a matter of taking all available information into consideration before making conclusions.

Volume is PEANUTS and it's there waiting for anybody that wants to see...  do you realize that close to 2.5B QORA participated in the Source Code poll so far???...  who cares if couple hundred million QORA got traded during the WHOLE WEEK at these rates???

Volume is always peanuts and has to be peanuts because the market is so shallow and concentrated! By QORAs standards a 7btc dump is HUGE.

while it looks interesting on a chart and yeah it is a lot compared to what normally is sold the fact is the 'dump' was less than .5% of coins.
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I've been saying for a while now people who want to sell cheap should get on and do it properly on the trading thread. now you have absolute idiots selling for half of the price they could of got last week even. Dzarmush could of managed this with Chinese sellers but he is too busy trying to make a buck from a stupid dice game. that's our leadership.

This kind if dumping is cleansing. at least the dumb money leaves the building. I hope it continues and we can think about the the price moving up not down.

true , its better to get rid of weak hands dumping at pennies when they could have made more profit.
Should not say go back to 16 while the volume is just 1800 qora, dead or rich? Let's see which will happen.
Things become serious now

Definitely becomes serious now...  all of a sudden you're taking Volume into consideration (even though I pointed it out to you) to prove the OPPOSITE of what it actually indicates!?!?!   Huh
I've been saying for a while now people who want to sell cheap should get on and do it properly on the trading thread. now you have absolute idiots selling for half of the price they could of got last week even. Dzarmush could of managed this with Chinese sellers but he is too busy trying to make a buck from a stupid dice game. that's our leadership.

This kind if dumping is cleansing. at least the dumb money leaves the building. I hope it continues and we can think about the the price moving up not down.
Damn, guess I missed the 7 sats party.  Back up to 16 now.  Looks like a flash crash and back to normal now.  I'm guessing someone made a killing in the carnage though.   Grin
Should not to say go back to 16 when there is just 1800 qora volume, dead or rich? Let's see which will happen.

There has to be a reason for the sudden dump.

Either an insider knows some information that is soon to be revealed hence the rush to dump at below market pricing.

or.

Someones account got hacked.

I would give room for stupidity in your options.

The good thing is I NEVER want to hear anyone complain about unfair distribution!
Under 10 sats?

Anyone want to buy a pizza?

The dumbass will regret it.
legendary
Damn, guess I missed the 7 sats party.  Back up to 16 now.  Looks like a flash crash and back to normal now.  I'm guessing someone made a killing in the carnage though.   Grin
Should not to say go back to 16 when there is just 1800 qora volume, dead or rich? Let's see which will happen.

There has to be a reason for the sudden dump.

Either an insider knows some information that is soon to be revealed hence the rush to dump at below market pricing.

or.

Someones account got hacked.
Should not say go back to 16 while the volume is just 1800 qora, dead or rich? Let's see which will happen.
legendary

2014-08-06 17:17:52   Buy   0.00000016   1808.8875   0.00028942

lol, was that you?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
legendary
Oh, my god, 7 sat at poloniex .......

Did qora run off whats going on? Why dump like that when you can spread it around?
Jump to: