Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 114. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
The link of account activation dont work in official fórum, i use hotmail, sent again and checked spam folder, but nothing.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
I know everyone is anxious to continue marketing Qora, but at these price levels, I don't think it is an efficient use of funds. We need efforts from a grassroots level and not throw money at it and hope for the best. In addition, at these prices, typically large holders benefit as they dump and by buy more at lower prices. We need horizontal distribution.

Priority one should solely focus on building and showing the value of Qora (not just the monetary type).

We need to crack the code that Doge came so close to accomplishing but could not maintain. I have some ideas and would like to hear some ideas that are outside the box from other community members.

As for Qora priorities, I say the wallet should be the priority one. I have one idea that will encourage Qora wallet adoption by 1,000 x and additionally increase the actual real world use as a currency from day one.

@Qora - please pm me if you are willing to discuss.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Wondering if anyone could help me with a wallet issue? I have no idea what I did, but one minute my Qora wallet was working, and the next minute I've been getting a Startup error dialog box that's otherwise blank. I backed up my wallet and data folders, and then deleted everything, downloaded a new copy, re-installed that, and... still same problem. On the cmd line, I'm getting:

Any ideas? Cheers

Have you saved your seed?  

ONLY IF you have saved your seed...  delete both the data and wallet folders and recover your wallet from seed.

If NOT...  just delete the data folder.

sorry was away for a while, thanks for your help - it's all good now.
didn't save my seed so just deleted the data folder.
Unlock your wallet and type "GET wallet/seed" in console to get your seed
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Wondering if anyone could help me with a wallet issue? I have no idea what I did, but one minute my Qora wallet was working, and the next minute I've been getting a Startup error dialog box that's otherwise blank. I backed up my wallet and data folders, and then deleted everything, downloaded a new copy, re-installed that, and... still same problem. On the cmd line, I'm getting:

Any ideas? Cheers

Have you saved your seed?  

ONLY IF you have saved your seed...  delete both the data and wallet folders and recover your wallet from seed.

If NOT...  just delete the data folder.

sorry was away for a while, thanks for your help - it's all good now.
didn't save my seed so just deleted the data folder.
Activity: 13
Hello all i have bug with wallet v13 i have this message and wallet dont start

Code:
at a.a.start 
at start.main
... 5 mores

if i delete all data what is time for recover plz ?
Nice to see the Generating Balance of the network increasing...   keep it up folks!!!   Grin

it is still low...

I won't disagree but it's still more than DOUBLE!!!   Cool

Is this the total balance of QORA being uswd for forging?  Where can I see that number?
or http://qora.co.in/
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Nice to see the Generating Balance of the network increasing...   keep it up folks!!!   Grin

it is still low...

I won't disagree but it's still more than DOUBLE!!!   Cool

Is this the total balance of QORA being uswd for forging?  Where can I see that number?
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Is there a post or a document, somewhere, where transaction boosting is explained on a techinical level.  If this is done by submitting the transaction to only part of the network, I don't understand why this isn't bullet-proof secure against a double-spend.
Fry
Activity: 45
Hello!
I just wanted to point out it would be great if the transaction fees for the use of the AE could be paid in assets, so that there would be no need to hold Qora to use the Qora AE.
Also it would be great if automatic dividends paiments could be made in assets.

As we all know there are several plans to create cryptocurrencys that are backed by Gold or Fiat.
When these backed currencys are based on NXT AE or Mastercoin, etc...  the problem always is, to transact these Currencys you always need to hold BTC or NXT.
If it was possible to transact these Assets in Qora without having to own Qora this would really be a big chance for Qora to to set istself apart.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great news
The Chinese Committee has raised more than 5 mil qora used to promote qora.
here is the address of the fund QQoT6PjV8jqFkBhqP7oGjMzH1ZUjLL7XHn

I hate to kill the party but you know that's less than 1 BTC at current prices. Not saying its not good and helpful but I'm not sure its big red letters good.

Nice to see the Generating Balance of the network increasing...   keep it up folks!!!   Grin

it is still low...
Activity: 532
Great news
The Chinese Committee has raised more than 5 mil qora used to promote qora.
here is the address of the fund QQoT6PjV8jqFkBhqP7oGjMzH1ZUjLL7XHn
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
good entry point now  Cheesy

One thing I have learnt about altcoins is that people aren't interested in value, they are more interested in jumping on and off a moving train.

Most don't believe the coins they invest in have any real long term value, they just want the price to go up 500% and they couldn't give a damn about what the coin does or doesn't do.

So people will start buying not now but when Qora does start to shoot up. Which I think will happen in the next month as AE and wallet upgrades kick in. Qora in chat has said the wallet will make Qora unique. I don't know what that means but I trust Qora when he says something. I have a hunch it's going to be awesome.

Interesting
good entry point now  Cheesy

One thing I have learnt about altcoins is that people aren't interested in value, they are more interested in jumping on and off a moving train.

Most don't believe the coins they invest in have any real long term value, they just want the price to go up 500% and they couldn't give a damn about what the coin does or doesn't do.

So people will start buying not now but when Qora does start to shoot up. Which I think will happen in the next month as AE and wallet upgrades kick in. Qora in chat has said the wallet will make Qora unique. I don't know what that means but I trust Qora when he says something. I have a hunch it's going to be awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
good entry point now  Cheesy
Activity: 41
https://o.info/index.php/How_to_issue_a_cryptosecurity

Any one know why the first working decentralized voting system is not listed as an advantage of Qora?

Don't know. You should be able to add it if you want. I know there are some editing wars happening on that page, so we need to be vigilant about keeping the Qora section up to date!
Activity: 221
https://o.info/index.php/How_to_issue_a_cryptosecurity

Any one know why the first working decentralized voting system is not listed as an advantage of Qora?
legendary
Activity: 1428

People don't seem to have much conviction and confidence in Qora when the rubber hits the road. Hoping that an exchange that trades almost all the shitcoins in existence straight after release could possibly consider Qora is telling. Or do we think vootcoin and conspiracy coin are better than Qora?

If we must get on more exchanges we have to go for the big ones, Mintpal, Crptsy etc. Have some confidence men.

There are alot of speculators and investors on bittrex.

More exposure = more exposure, regardless of site.

People don't seem to have much conviction and confidence in Qora when the rubber hits the road. Hoping that an exchange that trades almost all the shitcoins in existence straight after release could possibly consider Qora is telling. Or do we think vootcoin and conspiracy coin are better than Qora?

If we must get on more exchanges we have to go for the big ones, Mintpal, Crptsy etc. Have some confidence men.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Jump to: