Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 117. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
AE should of been the first thing to implement. Letting the community make important decisions is a recipe for dumb decisions.

Naming service, voting, arbitrary transactions? No one cares. They were supposed to do AE then wallet GUI. It's the only thing people will see and actually use. Everything else could of waited. Typical of this coin, mismanagement from day one.

When the AE implement,you will say Cross Blockchain trading must be the first thing to implement.
Stop your FUD,waiting for dev's surprise.Be grateful.
Or maybe you can develop your own coins to implement these features,i will invest it too. Grin

Such a dumb argument. You bring any decent conversation down to fanboys and Haters. People should be banned form using the terms, FUD, SCAM and TROLL. Most overused and usually wrong accusations ever that stop a decent discussion.

And IF we let the developer do what he planned probably we wouldn't have a coin that is worth less than some assets on NXT. The leaders of this community need to admit they didn't do a great job of handling this coin. Possibly the biggest development in Crypto this year and it's trading below YbCoin. Anyone with a strong voice on this thread should be ashamed more than proud. Most should leave and let better people take over.
Please stop with this "leadership" and hierarchy delirium of yours. You're in the wrong enviroment as most of us despise such terms.
If you are unsatisfied with something you're more than welcome to try to change it instead of rumble all day like a 13 yr old girl
We're following what the developer wants. He wanted AT first we went for AT first. He wanted the source to be closed for now and we went for it. He wants AE next and we'll go for that.

Ask not what qora can do for you, but what you can do for qora

A problem is you are wrong, decisions have been made by a few vocal people on here that has led the crowd to do things that I think are destructive. You obviously don't know Qoras original plan cause no one followed it.  As an individual all I can do it voice my concerns cause this is a democracy, right?  You can call me a 13 yr old girl for disagreeing with me. I personally don't go for personal insults. I simply disagree with your opinion.

And what was Qoras original plan...?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Assuming the charts are right there is something BIG happening in Qora. Look at the chart for coin transfers???

People are moving a lot of coins for some reason I assume to exchanges.

Rushing to dump or an expectation of a big rise???

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
AE should of been the first thing to implement. Letting the community make important decisions is a recipe for dumb decisions.

Naming service, voting, arbitrary transactions? No one cares. They were supposed to do AE then wallet GUI. It's the only thing people will see and actually use. Everything else could of waited. Typical of this coin, mismanagement from day one.

When the AE implement,you will say Cross Blockchain trading must be the first thing to implement.
Or maybe you can develop your own coins to implement these features,i will invest it too. Grin

Such a dumb argument. You bring any decent conversation down to fanboys and Haters. People should be banned form using the terms, FUD, SCAM and TROLL. Most overused and usually wrong accusations ever that stop a decent discussion.

And IF we let the developer do what he planned probably we wouldn't have a coin that is worth less than some assets on NXT. The leaders of this community need to admit they didn't do a great job of handling this coin. Possibly the biggest development in Crypto this year and it's trading below YbCoin. Anyone with a strong voice on this thread should be ashamed more than proud. Most should leave and let better people take over.
Please stop with this "leadership" and hierarchy delirium of yours. You're in the wrong enviroment as most of us despise such terms.
If you are unsatisfied with something you're more than welcome to try to change it instead of rumble all day like a 13 yr old girl
We're following what the developer wants. He wanted AT first we went for AT first. He wanted the source to be closed for now and we went for it. He wants AE next and we'll go for that.

A problem is you are wrong, decisions have been made by a few vocal people on here that has led the crowd to do things that I think are destructive. You obviously don't know Qoras original plan cause no one followed it.  As an individual all I can do it voice my concerns cause this is a democracy, right?  You can call me a 13 yr old girl for disagreeing with me. I personally don't go for personal insults. I simply disagree with your opinion.

Ich bin ein Qorliner.
legendary
Activity: 1428

+¥billion!
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
BE GRATEFUL! FRIEND!
Some people like blame on others,but he did not do anything.
Activity: 532
Is that any possible to implant the smart contract in qora?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Far too much bickering going on in here.. The dev seems to have made it pretty clear he's in no rush, he's in it for the long term.

Qora is still 17th in terms of market cap on bter which, IMO, is pretty damn good considering the 10b supply. None of the others (can't really count Doge) have anywhere near as much supply, have been around longer, are the latest rage due to promises of anon, or are being hyped a lot.

Anyone else able to get to poloniex? Can't seem to connect to it for some reason.

Is it your period again? What job did you do for Qora? There are no leaders here, everyone is doing what he can. I have seen no iniciative from you.
is there anybody knows when qora Source  will be open?

Ask the community leaders they are the 'geniuses' behind any major decisions. Groupthink wins the day! 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
is there anybody knows when qora Source  will be open?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
no offense
but i think qora have much more similar with nxt

several words and it's clear where you from, it's one a the greatest mysteries
Activity: 126
no offense
but i think qora have much more similar with nxt

Activity: 742
QORA <3

Is this AE gonna be look something like NXT AE?

Hard to say till we see it  Wink
we would see soon later when the dev finish it.
legendary
Activity: 1428
QORA <3

Is this AE gonna be look something like NXT AE?

Hard to say till we see it  Wink
Jump to: