Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 121. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Some people were pissed off or afraid of the source code poll. Take a look at current results, gyus. Investors are not crazy. Only 0.0000068% voted for Qora goes open source now: http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=first+voting+on+the+source&poll

Please vote, Qora people. It's important to know what the community thinks.

Name: first voting on the source code

Creator: QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK

investors are crazy cause the act out of selfishness and that might not be tolerated for much longer.

da fuc r u talking about? you wanted people to dump some coins to increase trading volume and someone just did, you wanted someone buy everythign up to 40 satoshi and someone did yesterday

what do you want now?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Some people were pissed off or afraid of the source code poll. Take a look at current results, gyus. Investors are not crazy. Only 0.0000068% voted for Qora goes open source now: http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=first+voting+on+the+source&poll

investors are crazy cause the act out of selfishness and that might not be tolerated for much longer.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I think as soon as qora dev posts and investors know he is still on the job price will bounce back to 40-50 sat within 24 hours. Buyers last 24 hours will do well!

qora like chat in chatroom , but many btt user don't know.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think as soon as qora dev posts and investors know he is still on the job price will bounce back to 40-50 sat within 24 hours. Buyers last 24 hours will do well!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Qora currently has 2nd highest BTC volume on Bter!

It is definitely moving.

Over 35BTC worth in the last 24 hours  Smiley

um how do I break this to you.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

It is definitely moving.

Over 35BTC worth in the last 24 hours  Smiley
Activity: 41
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I was the one who asked jean-luc to look at the code. His comments are inconclusive, they can support both arguements depending on which bit you choose to bold.

We need a dev to look at it, I don't doubt it decompiles to something but you and I probably couldn't tell if it is obfuscated or not.

The Qora code is readily decompilable, and although obfuscated it is clear that it is very different from the Nxt codebase. You don't need to be an experienced Java developer to verify this (although of course it helps, as does knowledge of the Nxt codebase). Perhaps in the dim and distant past it was somehow based on Nxt - although I believe it wasn't - and in any case it is now very very different.

Other things you can readily check:

- The communication between nodes is very different to that of Nxt
 - Account IDs, passphrase system, brainwallet etc are different to those of Nxt
 - UI is very different to that of Nxt

I really don't understand why people still think that Qora is a clone of Nxt. I assume that all such claims are basically trolling.

+1 very constructive.
Activity: 35

The Qora code is readily decompilable, and although obfuscated it is clear that it is very different from the Nxt codebase. You don't need to be an experienced Java developer to verify this (although of course it helps, as does knowledge of the Nxt codebase). Perhaps in the dim and distant past it was somehow based on Nxt - although I believe it wasn't - and in any case it is now very very different.

I really don't understand why people still think that Qora is a clone of Nxt. I assume that all such claims are basically trolling.

it won't quite the trolls but thank you for your post  Cheesy
Activity: 351

They feel fear, uncertainty and doubt.
Activity: 2
Unfortunately I cannot start qora (V13, Ubuntu 13.10).
Any missing dependencies?

Code:
# ./run.sh
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/json/simple/JSONValue
at e.a.(Unknown Source)
at e.a.bN(Unknown Source)
at b.f.z(Unknown Source)
at a.a.start(Unknown Source)
at Start.main(Unknown Source)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.json.simple.JSONValue
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
... 10 more
Activity: 378
I was the one who asked jean-luc to look at the code. His comments are inconclusive, they can support both arguements depending on which bit you choose to bold.

We need a dev to look at it, I don't doubt it decompiles to something but you and I probably couldn't tell if it is obfuscated or not.

If the source can be shown to be new, the price would skyrocket. Why are you trying to deflect attention from this.

It is YOU nobody is paying attention to...   Roll Eyes

The ever useful posts of Smaragda. You forgot the kiss at the end.

Anyone else want to decompile the current source, just to confirm if it is still obfuscated? You never know.

Daedelus,

I did this on a lark yesterday. Looks like everything decompiles and is readily viewable. I believe even Jean Luc has done this and stated that it was not a NXT clone. I'm not a programmer so I'll just take his word for it, but it does look like you can decompile it and see for yourself.

spaw

For those interested in discussing what features they'd like to see added to the wallet GUI: https://forum.qora.org/index.php?topic=54.0
If the source can be shown to be new, the price would skyrocket. Why are you trying to deflect attention from this.

It is YOU nobody is paying attention to...   Roll Eyes

Anyone else want to decompile the current source, just to confirm if it is still obfuscated? You never know.

Daedelus,

I did this on a lark yesterday. Looks like everything decompiles and is readily viewable. I believe even Jean Luc has done this and stated that it was not a NXT clone. I'm not a programmer so I'll just take his word for it, but it does look like you can decompile it and see for yourself.

spaw
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
qora,up up up^^^^^^^!!!!!!

It is YOU nobody is paying attention to...   Roll Eyes

Activity: 502
Quote from: newpeled1986 link=topic=522102.msg8033037#msg8033037

Where are the proofs Qora refers to, is the source no longer obfuscated when decompiled?

Nobody else (who isn't just here to pump the coin) interested in these proofs that will end the speculation and debate? Qora himself says they exist.

Fixed it for me.

Qora says proofs exist today, we don't have to wait for the source code.

Jump to: