Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 136. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Guys, something weird.

I was just checking my Qora wallet, haven't done anything with it since May.

I downloaded the latest wallet, V12, used the Seed, let the blockchain download and saw my transaction of 713569 Qora. Then it disappeared and all I see is an outgoing transaction of the same amount on May 30, +1 Qora to QPjHuM78wVQamAZh7gP55xXjBiRceqcR6W. Is this an exchange address?

So now I have zero Qora left and no idea where they went and how...
Either I suffer from acute amnesia or something fishy is going on  Undecided

EDIT:
Oh shit, I bought the Qora at Sharexcoin and immediately moved them to my wallet and then 2 days later they are moved to ShareXcoin again?! WTF  Huh
That's something I didn't do...

No, ShareXCoin account is QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK, someone must have stolen the money. Do you have any idea how could someone get the seed?
I received the Qora from the same address that they are sent back to...

How someone got my seed (if they even did)? Nothing is impossible, but I think it's borderline impossible.
The seed is stored in my encrypted keypass on my Mac, Qora wallet resides on a VM which is used strictly for crypto, no downloads, no other applications.
Every now en then I restore the VM to make sure nothing gets installed.

It would be very weird also, because I have other crypto's which are worth way more. This just seems lame.

Can you send me a screen shot?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
When's the next vote, we need AE ASAP!
soon, Qora is probably working on some update before implementing next feature
legendary
Activity: 1106
When's the next vote, we need AE ASAP!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Guys, something weird.

I downloaded the latest wallet, V12, used the Seed, let the blockchain download and saw my transaction of 713569 Qora. Then it disappeared and all I see is an outgoing transaction of the same amount on May 30, +1 Qora to QPjHuM78wVQamAZh7gP55xXjBiRceqcR6W. Is this an exchange address?

EDIT:
Oh shit, I bought the Qora at Sharexcoin and immediately moved them to my wallet and then 2 days later they are moved to ShareXcoin again?! WTF  Huh

No, ShareXCoin account is QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK, someone must have stolen the money. Do you have any idea how could someone get the seed?

How someone got my seed (if they even did)? Nothing is impossible, but I think it's borderline impossible.
The seed is stored in my encrypted keypass on my Mac, Qora wallet resides on a VM which is used strictly for crypto, no downloads, no other applications.

It would be very weird also, because I have other crypto's which are worth way more. This just seems lame.

Maybe you do suffer from acute amnesia? ) Sounds really weird.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Guys, something weird.

EDIT:

legendary
What happened to the hong kong exchange?
legendary
Coinomat.com has just launched NXT market. People now can sell Nxt directly for fiat and get money on debit cards. I spoke with Coinomat.com about Qora, they said they need it having large trading volume so they can hedge risks. We agreed that I'll get back to them when we have higher trading volume.
legendary
We need to do something like this for promotion http://sfist.com/2014/07/12/sfhiddenbitcoin_is_hiddencash_for_n.php

Interesting and creative.
legendary
Activity: 1036
AT in 2 days now  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1148
It's good to see more and more NXT people are also coming to QORA.

I still think NXT is a good coin with good people behind it, but the distribution was bad. To many big whales. It can go good, but it's a risk.

Qora had a good distrubition, a Dev that is working hard and is here to stay en we have a lot of BTC to spend in the future if need so.

We also got a involved members who are working and investing in Qora.

QORAAAAAAAAAA, be patience people, this is a long term coin, everybody HOLD, BUILD and GROW  Smiley
legendary
Guys, something weird.

EDIT:

legendary
Only explanation would have been they were on a fork.

But then again you would not see the transaction...
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Guys, something weird.

EDIT:
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Did you actually read what was written?  Roll Eyes

When the time is right

Nice attitude. interested in buying a new one though?
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Seriously guys... Only Qora in this thread , do that in a pm.

We should share info about good opportunities with each other. Let's say we're able to make 100 BTC on Crypti and put 30% of it in Qora marketing. Would it be so bad for Qora?

Yeah lol
Qora is the best
Anyway i saw you invest into Viacoin Pondsea, scam or not  Roll Eyes +600 BTC invested now  Shocked

The profit I get from Crypti will go straight into Qora.

Absolutely. Qora is the best because of the dev. All Qora needs is a great team around it, like Crypti or Nxt, but better. We need to make some money and build it.

A team can be built once source is released. That's our only hinderance.

I must say keeping the Source Code secret prevents people from cloning this which is kinda smart to do, but indeed you cannot get much help like this so 50/50 Tongue

I am a longtime Nxter and I am into Qora too.  (Looking to diversify and this looks like a VERY smart buy.)  With that said, the closed sourced nature of Nxt was a hinderance at first.  Yes, I think it is a very smart move when you want to limit your user base for testing and you want your coin to pick up traction.  However, at some point, the masses will not come to your coin until the code is open sourced.

This helped Nxt and, when the timing is write, it will only help QORA too.

That's what I have been saying, but they will probably agree with you cause you have a beard and a photo.

Lol, I wish I could claim that beard.  It's a young Woz.  Interesting, though, I'm not far from that.

Unrelated: Everyone go hear and vote up QORA to get it on Cryptsy:

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
legendary
Did you actually read what was written?  Roll Eyes

When the time is right

We should share info about good opportunities with each other. Let's say we're able to make 100 BTC on Crypti and put 30% of it in Qora marketing. Would it be so bad for Qora?

Yeah lol
Qora is the best
Anyway i saw you invest into Viacoin Pondsea, scam or not  Roll Eyes +600 BTC invested now  Shocked

Absolutely. Qora is the best because of the dev. All Qora needs is a great team around it, like Crypti or Nxt, but better. We need to make some money and build it.

I must say keeping the Source Code secret prevents people from cloning this which is kinda smart to do, but indeed you cannot get much help like this so 50/50 Tongue

I am a longtime Nxter and I am into Qora too.  (Looking to diversify and this looks like a VERY smart buy.)  With that said, the closed sourced nature of Nxt was a hinderance at first.  Yes, I think it is a very smart move when you want to limit your user base for testing and you want your coin to pick up traction.  However, at some point, the masses will not come to your coin until the code is open sourced.

That's what I have been saying, but they will probably agree with you cause you have a beard and a photo.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

Yeah lol
Qora is the best
Anyway i saw you invest into Viacoin Pondsea, scam or not  Roll Eyes +600 BTC invested now  Shocked

I am a longtime Nxter and I am into Qora too.  (Looking to diversify and this looks like a VERY smart buy.)  With that said, the closed sourced nature of Nxt was a hinderance at first.  Yes, I think it is a very smart move when you want to limit your user base for testing and you want your coin to pick up traction.  However, at some point, the masses will not come to your coin until the code is open sourced.

I hate to say it but maybe Qora needs to quite quickly do some work on the wallet.

All these new coins with not much going for them but fancy wallets getting 500btc for their IPO seems the way the lemmings are jumping these days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Yeah lol
Qora is the best
Anyway i saw you invest into Viacoin Pondsea, scam or not  Roll Eyes +600 BTC invested now  Shocked

Jump to: