Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 139. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Rabbiter is racist and also is QoraKnight. Writes the very same way and bullshit plus nobody else has this "leadership delirium" he has.
Dzarmush is a very good and useful member but always falls on trolls' traps and ends up discussing/feeding them
Price discussion is meaningless. Development, marketing and other things will make price rise more than spending 1.1 btc (lol) to buy up all orders on bter just to see the price go down again in a few hours
Qora should put up new feature vote soon. I'm voting for colored coins. Qora said this was his priority idea after AT.
I have a really good idea related to AE (colored coins) which will bring a lot of exposure to Qora. I could do it on NXT ae but I want Qora to have it first.
Please forge to keep network secure. As of now top 4 qora holders monopolize the network.
Client is running smoothly and flawlessly for many days now to me. Good memory use and no more errors when closing the wallet. Nice!
Besides bter.com and poloniex.com we also have qoragateway.com

I agree that we need AE implemented next. Will vote for it.

Discussions with trolls keep the thread on top, not the worst thing. If there's nothing else to discuss it won't hurt to speak with trolls. Also he's not classic troll with red candles and stuff and he's right about some things. Like cancelling all sell orders below 50-100. It'll bring more money to those who are dumping right now. They are just to stupid to understand it.

I repeatedly said you set up buy walls that can only be broken unless someone sells at a decent high price.

I hope for the sake of this coin people don't listen to your FUD cause thats what it is, and we all know you want to buy cheap.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Rabbiter is racist and also is QoraKnight. Writes the very same way and bullshit plus nobody else has this "leadership delirium" he has.
Dzarmush is a very good and useful member but always falls on trolls' traps and ends up discussing/feeding them
Price discussion is meaningless. Development, marketing and other things will make price rise more than spending 1.1 btc (lol) to buy up all orders on bter just to see the price go down again in a few hours
Qora should put up new feature vote soon. I'm voting for colored coins. Qora said this was his priority idea after AT.
I have a really good idea related to AE (colored coins) which will bring a lot of exposure to Qora. I could do it on NXT ae but I want Qora to have it first.
Please forge to keep network secure. As of now top 4 qora holders monopolize the network.
Client is running smoothly and flawlessly for many days now to me. Good memory use and no more errors when closing the wallet. Nice!
Besides bter.com and poloniex.com we also have qoragateway.com

I agree that we need AE implemented next. Will vote for it.

Discussions with trolls keep the thread on top, not the worst thing. If there's nothing else to discuss it won't hurt to speak with trolls. Also he's not classic troll with red candles and stuff and he's right about some things. Like cancelling all sell orders below 50-100. It'll bring more money to those who are dumping right now. They are just to stupid to understand it.
legendary

Yes...  spending is crystal clear...  all you have to do is look at the outgoing transactions from the holding address...  I was referring to knowing which project was behind each specific transaction. 

Smiley Are we looking at the same document? STATUS column.
Personally I would take 100 BTC daily vol over any marketing campaign.
Donations/marketing are best left when the coin has value. At the moment they are being thrown away at too low a value. imo.

How are you going to get 100 BTC trading volume? By buying $1-2 sell orders on exchanges?

The last time people got excited about this coin we were having 30-40 daily vol on sharexcoin. What was different but enthusiasm. Your comments are killing excitement. You know that right? On any other coin you would be labelled a troll FUDer!

Unfortunately there are those who would prefer to put a damper on things than encourage the coins rise.  Roll Eyes

Once those who want the price under 50 realize there are a few people that simply wont lets it they will have to throw the towel in and join the rise.

*I just want you to know something. It was me who sold you 50% of your 27 sats buy. So I could use the proceeds to buy up the fake sell wall on Polinex. I purposely took a loss which was your gain. I did what i could. The balls in everyone elses court now. I know one thing if everyone today did what I did we would have a 300% rise and a flood of people would be coming in to buy and see what was happening. I can't help it if everyone chooses to follow you and be negative. The community decides and those who grab leadership and influence opinion have a responsibility of the result. I'm guess you would prefer to be right than have this coin fly. I think you want to post see I told you rather than see a big rise. What you speak will become the reality.

I got to go back to work.

In the end the community decides if this coin flies today or not. Whatever I say or not. Its up to the reader to decide to run with this coin today or fall back into apathy.

legendary
Donations/marketing are best left when the coin has value. At the moment they are being thrown away at too low a value. imo.

How are you going to get 100 BTC trading volume? By buying $1-2 sell orders on exchanges?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
In the real world your bosses would show you the chart of Qora over the last month and fire the lot of you. Tell me i'm wrong.

You know Marketing is supposed to make people like something more not less right?

Donations and Spreadsheet discussion, you guys know how to drum up interest and PARTY!!!!

You won't be fired, because you invest in stuff you read about and even if it drops in value 1 big positive catalyst can turn this around.

Investing is researching something before you spend money on it even when it goes downwards for a month.
In the real world your bosses would show you the chart of Qora over the last month and fire the lot of you. Tell me i'm wrong.

You know Marketing is supposed to make people like something more not less right?

Donations and Spreadsheet discussion, you guys know how to drum up interest and PARTY!!!!

legendary
For your information:

The available QORA funds for the marketing team is going to dry up soon:

Is there an updated spreadsheet online with details in regard to who has been getting the bounties?   Undecided

...the old one doesn't help much...

How so?

It reflexes all spendings. I'm updating it regulary.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hOwbYTEITNsQ_OsYx7ltFnlAMvk7xUSpIV9_7_7Tqec/edit#gid=0
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
For your information:

The available QORA funds for the marketing team is going to dry up soon:

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=QMAvJFthayQjG4BQ2F5shnpLueUq3mXqdN

Please think about donating some of your qora to help the marketing of this awesome coin!

QMAvJFthayQjG4BQ2F5shnpLueUq3mXqdN
Have sold another bunch of NXT to invest in Qora.

buying up these low orders together with some other people to increase the price again Tongue.

Keep up the good work and lets be more positive here about Qora instead of all these hate posts , what good comes out of that.

Have sold another bunch of NXT to invest in Qora.

buying up these low orders together with some other people to increase the price again Tongue.

Keep up the good work and lets be more positive here about Qora instead of all these hate posts , what good comes out of that.

I repeat again, low ball sellers get your sells under 50 sats out of here!!!!
Boom!

Keep it up, only a few are pulling their weight. don't say you support this coin and can't buy 0.01 BTC. worth of Qora.

Stakeholders that includes you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
And indeed "forged".
Soooo.. It generates it based on the transaction fees and how many coins you have?

I know randomness is also a factor.

Like NXT Don't expect to get rich from Forging. Think of it as interest on a bank account.

Ok, thanks.
And indeed "forged".
Soooo.. It generates it based on the transaction fees and how many coins you have?

I know randomness is also a factor.

Like NXT Don't expect to get rich from Forging. Think of it as interest on a bank account.
And indeed "forged".
Extreme newb here to crypto currencies etc and have a couple questions. I've been getting up to speed a bit and installing various wallets. When I installed this one, it has 10 addresses in it already. Is there some reason for that? How is this coin mined? Is it sort of like NXT where everyone "forges"?

Welcome aboard the best coin in Cryptocurrencies!
Extreme newb here to crypto currencies etc and have a couple questions. I've been getting up to speed a bit and installing various wallets. When I installed this one, it has 10 addresses in it already. Is there some reason for that? How is this coin mined? Is it sort of like NXT where everyone "forges"?

Welcome!

Yes the wallet is kind and generous and blesses you with 10 addresses!

And indeed "forged".

Jump to: