Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 138. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hey Dzarmush a good roi is possible with Crypti?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Another newb question here. When sending money there's that transaction fee. It defaults to 1. Can it be set to 0 or some small amount like 0.000000001? Why is it even something one can change. Shouldn't it just be a fixed percentage or something? lol

By the way. As someone who is 50 and has been programming etc since I was 16, I resent the whole "40-50 years old guys only care about their boring job, dumb kids and ugly wives )".. kidding.. lol

1 Qora is $0,000155, not so much for a transaction.

How do you think how many programmers among 50 year olds?  Smiley And we're not talking about Silicon Valley.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Another newb question here. When sending money there's that transaction fee. It defaults to 1. Can it be set to 0 or some small amount like 0.000000001? Why is it even something one can change. Shouldn't it just be a fixed percentage or something? lol

By the way. As someone who is 50 and has been programming etc since I was 16, I resent the whole "40-50 years old guys only care about their boring job, dumb kids and ugly wives )".. kidding.. lol

minimum fee is 1. You can set it higher and support the forgers Wink

The 1 is an arbitrary rule that you agree on when using the main client. It could be set to 0 or 0.0000001 too!

Ok thanks. 1 is fine although when all you have is 20 it seems "huge". Was also thinking in terms of the price of a coin. If this was bitcoin, 1 would be unrealistic.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

minimum fee is 1. You can set it higher and support the forgers Wink

The 1 is an arbitrary rule that you agree on when using the main client. It could be set to 0 or 0.0000001 too!
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I wouldn't say that, the 40 year olds had internet all their adult live, so they should be pretty openminded.

A lot of 40 years olds don't know what internet is Smiley Maybe some of them who live in big cities like New York, Moscow, London are open minded enough for bitcoin, but I think most 40-50 years old guys only care about their boring job, dumb kids and ugly wives )

The other hand young people had internet since they were born, 3-4 years old fellows know how to find cartoons on Youtube.

Yeah the 20-yo are the first generation ever to ALWAYS had access to the internet, they never experienced the pre-internet feeling. 

It will be cool to see if/when cryptos succeed how all the young people will be overproportional richer Cheesy
legendary
I wouldn't say that, the 40 year olds had internet all their adult live, so they should be pretty openminded.

A lot of 40 years olds don't know what internet is Smiley Maybe some of them who live in big cities like New York, Moscow, London are open minded enough for bitcoin, but I think most 40-50 years old guys only care about their boring job, dumb kids and ugly wives )

The other hand young people had internet since they were born, 3-4 years old fellows know how to find cartoons on Youtube.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Some Interesting Facts on Cryptocurrency Traders
1: average age is 20years
2: single male
3:speed trade (looking to make enough to pay rent)

I feel like a grandpa. here

Are these numbers from a survey? Link please.

Even though they make kind of sense, I really doubt that they are true

I believe they are. I think most people into crypos are students: 18-22 year old. Older people are very skeptical about it. Those who over 35 think it's all a big scam. Our parents don't understand the concept and think it's just some kind of pyramid. I got my elder brother into it and explaned my parents what's what, but it took a lot of time.

The other hand my 2 friends who are the same age as I, got into cryptos easily as soon as I made a few bucks and told them about it.

I guess my family is very openminded then Wink They all have cold wallets and I send them BTC from time to time. They all are in the 21millionth club hehe

But yeah makes sense, what I doubt is that a few 40 year olds will skew the data very much so 20 y.o. is very unrealistic.

I guess 95% of those 40 yo are millionaires and don't take surveys. Can't imagine regular 40 yo fellow who read about bitcoin and got into it.

^^

legendary

I believe they are. I think most people into crypos are students: 18-22 year old. Older people are very skeptical about it. Those who over 35 think it's all a big scam. Our parents don't understand the concept and think it's just some kind of pyramid. I got my elder brother into it and explaned my parents what's what, but it took a lot of time.

The other hand my 2 friends who are the same age as I, got into cryptos easily as soon as I made a few bucks and told them about it.

I guess my family is very openminded then Wink They all have cold wallets and I send them BTC from time to time. They all are in the 21millionth club hehe

But yeah makes sense, what I doubt is that a few 40 year olds will skew the data very much so 20 y.o. is very unrealistic.

I guess 95% of those 40 yo are millionaires and don't take surveys. Can't imagine regular 40 yo fellow who read about bitcoin and got into it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I feel like a grandpa. here  Smiley

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

I feel like a grandpa. here   Grin

Even though they make kind of sense, I really doubt that they are true Wink
legendary

I feel like a grandpa. here   Grin

Me too )

Good thing about us - old farts, is that we know how to make more then just rent money
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I feel like a grandpa. here   Grin
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Actually I am very pleased with the direction of qora and also think that Qora is doing a great job programming all alone!

The haters would flame no matter what exactly happens, so ignoring is mostly the best thing.

In the end only the longterm counts, shortterm prices might be relevant for daytraders or people that need the money soon, but everyone else could invest in projects that have a longterm future and be happy!
Activity: 168
People don't listen to FUD or stakeholders and leaders sitting on their hands playing coin companies.

JUST BUY!
legendary
Why are you guys even feeding the trolls, incredible.

This particular one is unusual. Some of his posts actually make sense and he's not super annoying. Well except his addiction to extra space in his posts.
Activity: 168

I know. I got to stop it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Jump to: