Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 144. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Dude you don't need to be a whale to move the market when the vol is 2 btc!

What a dumbass. Look at trading history. Someone is closing all buying orders over 23-25 satoshi. If you set a buying order at 30 for 2 BTC it'll closed within minutes and you won't move shit. As I said you too fucking amature to make any conclusions.

Are you saying that the exchange is closing buy orders above 25 sat when you say "Someone"?

Looking at the order books on bter it wouldn't take much to move the price up to 40 sat, maybe 2-3 btc.

By someone I mean a couple not very smart initial investors who don't understand how to make any money.

You can't move price up to 40 with 3 btc. You can buy all orders up to 40, but 1 minute later you'll see new ones. It won't change anything until there are those guys who are dumping.

I see what you are saying. Sounds like a buying opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1806

What a dumbass. Look at trading history. Someone is closing all buying orders over 23-25 satoshi. If you set a buying order at 30 for 2 BTC it'll closed within minutes and you won't move shit. As I said you too fucking amature to make any conclusions.

Are you saying that the exchange is closing buy orders above 25 sat when you say "Someone"?

Looking at the order books on bter it wouldn't take much to move the price up to 40 sat, maybe 2-3 btc.

By someone I mean a couple not very smart initial investors who don't understand how to make any money.

You can't move price up to 40 with 3 btc. You can buy all orders up to 40, but 1 minute later you'll see new ones. It won't change anything until there are those guys who are dumping.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I wonder now you have said the same thing as I said you will be called a fucking immature idiot?
legendary
Activity: 1736

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

ignore it, guys. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Please stop feeding the trolls.

Just ignore and be done with it.
legendary

I bet the problem with Qora price is Chinese initial investors who compete with each other selling on exchanges. If they weren't so stupid they'd cancel all selling orders under 100 satoshi, people would see the price raise and start buying. And if someone want to sell large amount he should do it through the forum like Nxt initial investors did. But no, those dumbasses don't speak english, so they dump everything on exchanges.

The other problem is that most traders are stupid also. They're buying when the price is going up, not down. They lose money again and again but don't learn. That's why trading volume is so low. Now is the best time to buy Qora, it won't go any lower, the only way is up.

Your an idiot cause you are on one side saying my points about moving the market is stupid while at the same time bemoaning the fact the market is not moving due to a few Chinese traders.

legendary
I give reasoned arguments but it seems they are always meet here with insults.

Nah, you're just trolling and fuding. And trying to get extra attention to your posts by adding lots of space between lines. It proves you're just another asshole like QoraKnight and other trolls.
legendary
I bet the problem with Qora price is Chinese initial investors who compete with each other selling on exchanges. If they weren't so stupid they'd cancel all selling orders under 100 satoshi, people would see the price raise and start buying. And if someone want to sell large amount he should do it through the forum like Nxt initial investors did. But no, those dumbasses don't speak english, so they dump everything on exchanges.

The other problem is that most traders are stupid also. They're buying when the price is going up, not down. They lose money again and again but don't learn. That's why trading volume is so low. Now is the best time to buy Qora, it won't go any lower, the only way is up.
That rise is an illusion with Vol at a few bitcoin a day, and thats a good day.

Every coin has times of high and low volumes. You're either too new to all this stuff or just too stupid. Keep looking into different currencies and keep trading, you'll learn it after a few month. By now you're just an amature with some stupid thoughts, who decided that he understands something.

I give reasoned arguments but it seems they are always meet here with insults.

legendary

Every coin has times of high and low volumes. You're either too new to all this stuff or just too stupid. Keep looking into different currencies and keep trading, you'll learn it after a few months. By now you're just an amature with some stupid thoughts, who decided that he understands something.
After selling my Qora and buying Torcoin i'm sitting on a 400% gain in two days. If I'm an idiot I don't want to be smart.  Grin
wow, very tor, much gain  Cheesy
Wow, very Qora, much loss very crash  Grin
EDIT: 400% 500% gain

Well Qora has 2000% gain even at current prices. And everybody who is buying now will have 1000% gain in a couple of months.

Go on try selling your coins see how much far you get before you are selling for 20% ROI.

What stakeholders should of done is sell some get the market moving and then start buying at a loss instead they held on to their stakes too much. people would of had a chance to buy low and the The market would of got a kick and would of snowballed. Everyone one would be a winner. They release the SC the momentum continues and everyones happy and quickly learns about Qora. I guess its not too late to action that.

Its really kids stuff but people were here busy trying to organize committees.
legendary
After selling my Qora and buying Torcoin i'm sitting on a 400% gain in two days. If I'm an idiot I don't want to be smart.  Grin

Well Qora has 2000% gain even at current prices. And everybody who is buying now will have 1000% gain in a couple of months.

For all your clever little marketing conversations, this chart is all you need to make people learn pretty damn quick about a coin.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/TOR/BTC
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
kindly inviting everyone to https://forum.qora.org

Why bother this coin is all but officially dead.

You guys killed off the early surge by not going open source and now you are holding a damp squid that is not going to miraculously be revived.

Thankfully I sold and bought Torcoin two days ago. The vol has gone to 500 BTC in 24 hrs. people are going to be talking about it, seeing it on coinmarketcap and getting excited about it with developers coming in.

That's how to launch a coin, you guys killed it, sorry but its a dead coin now. I told you guys a million times its all about early momentum to gain interest and no one listened.

Why you use a sockpuppet account? What are you afraid of?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
After selling my Qora and buying Torcoin i'm sitting on a 400% gain in two days. If I'm an idiot I don't want to be smart.  Grin
wow, very tor, much gain  Cheesy
After selling my Qora and buying Torcoin i'm sitting on a 400% gain in two days. If I'm an idiot I don't want to be smart.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I will just say this warning one last time and I won't come back here again.

I would respect people on here if they didn't care about the price but all the talk of Chinese Exchanges prove you do. Which is why you guys are doing a terrible job.

You got to go open source or NO ONE will buy this coin.
Why are you come back?
just leave as you claimed.

You guys killed off the early surge by not going open source and now you are holding a damp squid that is not going to miraculously be revived.

Thankfully I sold and bought Torcoin two days ago. The vol has gone to 500 BTC in 24 hrs. people are going to be talking about it, seeing it on coinmarketcap and getting excited about it with developers coming in.

That's how to launch a coin, you guys killed it, sorry but its a dead coin now. I told you guys a million times its all about early momentum to gain interest and no one listened.

Just leave. You act as an idiot. Cheesy

Jump to: