Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 145. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
kindly inviting everyone to https://forum.qora.org
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
AhmedAshraf made a simple promo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-DicQp4HQ

How much coins do you guys think we should send him?

Well its really appreciated it that he made a promo video, but to be honest, It's very unprofessional. We have 125 BTC in the development wallet. We can use a bit for a good promo video + Roadplan and maybe a good digital flyer for Qora.

If Qora dev agrees, we can use maybe 0.5 BTC or so for this..
What about the poloniex funds?

Good question. I PMd Busoni about a month ago asking him how should we proceed, he didn't even respond.

He say he will give back to qora,you should pm qora if he have get it...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
AhmedAshraf made a simple promo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-DicQp4HQ

Well its really appreciated it that he made a promo video, but to be honest, It's very unprofessional. We have 125 BTC in the development wallet. We can use a bit for a good promo video + Roadplan and maybe a good digital flyer for Qora.

Good question. I PMd Busoni about a month ago asking him how should we proceed, he didn't even respond.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Initial investors have enough coins to pay for everything. Even at current low prices every initil stakeholder got 0.5 BTC out of 0.026 BTC invested in Qora. So there are tens of people who can easily spend 0.5 BTC.

Video is pretty simple, but lyynx will write a script and make a voice over and AhmedAshraf will make animation, so the final result should be awesome.

I agree. Even though I didn't get as much as other people, spending a few btc to make many more is nothing.....
legendary

Initial investors have enough coins to pay for everything. Even at current low prices every initil stakeholder got 0.5 BTC out of 0.026 BTC invested in Qora. So there are tens of people who can easily spend 0.5 BTC.

Video is pretty simple, but lyynx will write a script and make a voice over and AhmedAshraf will make animation, so the final result should be awesome.
legendary
Crypti devs will have 15% coins and they would keep another 10% if they would raise less then 200 btc. So unless qora dev has 2.5 billion Qora we can't ask him to spend something from IPO money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
good the chinese getting ACTIVE. please promote QORA IN CHINA guys!!! WE NEED CHINA
+1
legendary

125 BTC is Qora's it is not a development fund.
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
I've got an e-mail with an offer to launch a multipool.

"I have a profit switching multipool about to launch. The pool has the following features:

1.Running highly modified NOMP on Node.js
2.Private key based payout for any coin
3.Automated selling
4.Multi coin hopping algorithms
5.Payout once in 24 hours
6.Hosted on 50 dedicated geo located servers with 1th DDOS protection, virtual data center made with VMWare ESXi Hypervisors and vSpehere, hybrid disk array, Opteron cpu, 600GPS connection, unlimited bandwith and full security montoring and 100% uptime guarantee due to cloud backups.

I can edit this multipool according to your need. I would like to know more about your requirements for the multipool."

Do we have any requirements?

Price?

There's a bounty of 1'500'000 QORA set for it.

maybe scam, NO!

No worries, nobody sends money up front.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

"I have a profit switching multipool about to launch. The pool has the following features:

3.Automated selling
6.Hosted on 50 dedicated geo located servers with 1th DDOS protection, virtual data center made with VMWare ESXi Hypervisors and vSpehere, hybrid disk array, Opteron cpu, 600GPS connection, unlimited bandwith and full security montoring and 100% uptime guarantee due to cloud backups.

I can edit this multipool according to your need. I would like to know more about your requirements for the multipool."

Price?

maybe scam, NO!
legendary

3.Automated selling

Price?

More than reasonable.
legendary

I don't know. 100k ?

I had the same amount in mind. 100K it is.
legendary

3.Automated selling

Price?

legendary
Activity: 1736

I don't know. 100k ?
legendary

3.Automated selling

Price?
legendary

legendary

3.Automated selling

legendary
Activity: 1148
I would respect people on here if they didn't care about the price but all the talk of Chinese Exchanges prove you do. Which is why you guys are doing a terrible job.

You got to go open source or NO ONE will buy this coin.

DUDE GTFO.

Bye Smiley
Jump to: