Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 142. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The only reason why rabbiter is trolling us is that he want to to buy cheap Qora.  Wink

I agree. Otherwise he'd just say: "hey guys, let's raise 10-20 btc and start buying Qora".

Fine then just use BTC you already own, I just thought stakeholders could do a mini distribution and then create movement up this would do two things, bring some new people into Qora and also show the stakeholders are no greedy.

I guess everyone is gonna listen to you and tomorrow we will all be looking at vol of 2 BTC.

You always seem to block any movement in this coin.

Slow hand clap.

I just want to add I NEVER put any low buy bids in for this coin. But you actually seemed quite proud of the fact you did at 27 sats.

I'm the guy that has sacrificed half his Qora trying to get rid of fake sell walls for the last month and got tired of doing it alone so gave up. The stakeholders are anally retentive and will probably pay a price for that.

I'm now only holding a few million qora, I won't make a dent in the wall alone and I am left holding way undervalued coins that will soon die.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
isnt Qora just suffering the classic coin IPO syndrome?  all the greedy investors dump the coins for profit, and don't care at all about the coin or its future.  the just want profit.  its pathetic.

It's the opposite. Stakeholders are holding too tightly and constipating the price movement while those who want cheap coins have all the motivation to keep a lid on the price and trade on the margins to get them.

There is no major dumping really, there is only nibbling at both ends. But at the moment a tiny minority is dictating to the majority with the actual power.
You have dump all your coins but the price don't fall too much as your expected, so you want people sell qora to you at low price, right?
You have claimed that you will never come back.
but you are here, because you want buy qora back at low price. That's the only reason you are here.
Only the fool will sell it to you at low price.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
The only reason why rabbiter is trolling us is that he want to to buy cheap Qora.  Wink

I agree. Otherwise he'd just say: "hey guys, let's raise 10-20 btc and start buying Qora".
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
The only reason why rabbiter is trolling us is that he want to buy cheap Qora.  Wink
legendary
It's the opposite. Stakeholders are holding too tightly and constipating the price movement while those who want cheap coins have all the motivation to keep a lid on the price and trade on the margins to get them.

There is no major dumping really, there is only nibbling at both ends. But at the moment a tiny minority is dictating to the majority with the actual power.

It actually makes sense. I also thought about it. Someone might be keeping the price low and buying cheap coins. But if some dumb people are willing to sell at 20-25 and some smart people are keep buying at this level I have no problem with that.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Do more meaningful things,such as report BUG to dev,or do some promotion and suggestions.
Stop focus on fucking price.
Have faith in QCNext stop focus to the price

If he want he can tell to everyone he is BCNext and then the Moon but it's too early

Their is no focus on price here, none at all. that's why no one is interested in this coin. You want a community to develop around a coin that is dropping in price daily. Good luck with that.

Only focus on the price are so foolish. Cheesy

those who happily watch someone hold the vol down to 2 BTC daily with bids of a few dollars deserve to have a coin that dies on the vine and is overtaken by flood of second gen coins.

Those are the foolish ones. It's pretty clear to me you are a Chinese price suppressor. You better move out of the way the community if there really is one lurking in the shadows may be about to steam roll you.

Yes,im from china,just like you.
But I have been holding QORA.

well if you want Qora to end up on 50th place on Coinmarketcap kept on like you have been doing hoping on a sudden price miracle. You don't think a good coin can die? Think again.

I dont think so.
QORA will fly when we can get rid of all TROLLS. Cheesy

I'm a troll right?

What Troll ever tried to get the community to push the price up?

I won't post on this again, it's for the community to come together and take power, let's see what happens in the next 24hrs if there is true community or not and people can work in unison or against each other.  I'm curious to see honestly.

see you in 24hrs.
isnt Qora just suffering the classic coin IPO syndrome?  all the greedy investors dump the coins for profit, and don't care at all about the coin or its future.  the just want profit.  its pathetic.

If he want he can tell to everyone he is BCNext and then the Moon but it's too early

Their is no focus on price here, none at all. that's why no one is interested in this coin. You want a community to develop around a coin that is dropping in price daily. Good luck with that.

those who happily watch someone hold the vol down to 2 BTC daily with bids of a few dollars deserve to have a coin that dies on the vine and is overtaken by flood of second gen coins.

Those are the foolish ones. It's pretty clear to me you are a Chinese price suppressor. You better move out of the way the community if there really is one lurking in the shadows may be about to steam roll you.

well if you want Qora to end up on 50th place on Coinmarketcap kept on like you have been doing hoping on a sudden price miracle. You don't think a good coin can die? Think again.

I dont think so.
QORA will fly when we can get rid of all TROLLS. Cheesy
If stakeholders are so greedy they can't risk 1% of their coins maybe they don't deserve to make any gains long term?

I don't care about risk. But you said we should dump coins and crash the price, then buy all sell orders up to 40-50. So in result we'll have a huge hole between sell and buy orders. Does it sound smart to you?

For me it sounds like you set a buy order at 10-12 satoshi and want someone to dump you some coins.

Actually no one said you need to buy up the entire wall. Just pick up a few BTC and then clean out the fake sells that if you look at them are often only a dollar or less! They are layered fake sells.

IF you want the price to go up, buy about 10 BTC of Qora. It will go up, people will notice and jump on.

I did my best over the last few weeks but gave up fighting against the drip drip of stupid sellers building up fake walls. This needs a group effort. It's weird cause this community dictates the price but can't seem to gets its act together to recognise it while some Chinese kid somewhere holds this coin back from getting interest from the wider community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
isnt Qora just suffering the classic coin IPO syndrome?  all the greedy investors dump the coins for profit, and don't care at all about the coin or its future.  the just want profit.  its pathetic.

If stakeholders are so greedy they can't risk 1% of their coins maybe they don't deserve to make any gains long term?

I don't care about risk. But you said we should dump coins and crash the price, then buy all sell orders up to 40-50. So in result we'll have a huge hole between sell and buy orders. Does it sound smart to you?

For me it sounds like you set a buy order at 10-12 satoshi and want someone to dump you some coins.

Actually no one said you need to buy up the entire wall. Just pick up a few BTC and then clean out the fake sells that if you look at them are often only a dollar or less! They are layered fake sells.

Stop your fucking price theory,focus on dev's job.
legendary
Activity: 1736

IF you want the price to go up, buy about 10 BTC of Qora. It will go up, people will notice and jump on.

QoraKnight,rabbiter.......
So many trolls are there,it seems that QORA has great potential, a lot of people are very panic.
legendary

Jump to: