Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 141. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Stop your price discussions.

Discuss the price, does not make the price rise,

Your discussion is meaningless.

Let's focus on technology, application discussion.

We need a blueprint touched people's hearts.

Now go tell your Chinese friends you can't suppress the price and steal our coins for peanuts anymore.

what's TO THE MOON in Chinese? Grin
They also count on you too! to sun Grin

Join the party my little communist friend. You deserve a party you are holding the best coin ever!

Stop acting like you are holding Kittehcoin.

To the MOOOOOOON!

Your moral level is really low,

Caveat Once,

Next time I will complaint you.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
rabbiter GTFO you racist fucker.

Sell you coins and go die in a hole. No one needs your kind here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I bought all the Qora under 25 Satoshi's @ BTER, I hope more people will scrape up some BTC and get this stupid low selling scum out of the way!

Now go tell your Chinese friends you can't suppress the price and steal our coins for peanuts anymore.

They also count on you too! to sun Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

see the price surpressors come out of the woodwork. I mean who wouldn't want the price to rise?

seems talk does work.  Grin

"blueprint that touch people hearts"  Grin How about to the moon! That touches everyone hearts!

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Sellers whoever you are Chinese or Russian get your low sells out of the way!

sell later when we get over 100 sats at least.

Now we're talking. It's the only thing that makes sense. Only total dumbass would try to compete with others setting sell orders lower and lower. They're digging their own grave by doing it and killing trading volume. If they wouldn't be so stupid they'd cancel all their sell orders below 100.

Join the party Dzarmush you know you want to. I'm for this coin 100%

I'm ran of btc. We also need about 0.4 BTC for promotion and 0.12 BTC for another promotion. When I get some money I'll use it for this.

Btw, twistelaar sent a link to promo guys, what do y'all think about it?
http://nakamotoworld.weebly.com/naka-news-blog/satoshi00000001-cryptocurrency-advertising-exchange-exchange-development-promotional-marketing-services-discounted-offer

We need 0.4 BTC for one year of their work. If someone have 0.4 BTC and think it worth it please feel free to PM twistelaar.

Now we're talking. It's the only thing that makes sense. Only total dumbass would try to compete with others setting sell orders lower and lower. They're digging their own grave by doing it and killing trading volume. If they wouldn't be so stupid they'd cancel all their sell orders below 100.

Join the party Dzarmush you know you want to. I'm for this coin 100%
Looking back we will see this was THE time to buy. We won't go under 20 sats again!

100% increase today!

I got my dancing DeCaprio GIF ready!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
The date of the AT is approaching!!
We are starting to go. don't listen to FUD. Move forward men!

https://bter.com/trade/qora_btc

I recommend people focus on BTER, Polinex is fine but it's a den of manipulators so and pumpers of shitcoins. BTER is quality.

See how easy it is to move up 10% it took 0.01 BTC!
the last time you helped this coin was the logo. Seriously you are the one that spends most of their time on other coin threads. Go away and let the community breath.

Smiley My old friend QoraKnight, good to see you again

When did QoraKnight want the price to rise?

You seem the one wanting this coin cheaper now. Weird to say it but it's you who is spreading FUD. Ie fears that this coin can't be lifted.

we listen to you we die.
Scrape up your BTC even 0.01 from other coins And let's buy this coin to the moon and not let a Chinese teenager hold this coin down anymore.

To the MOON!
legendary
the last time you helped this coin was the logo. Seriously you are the one that spends most of their time on other coin threads. Go away and let the community breath.

Smiley My old friend QoraKnight, good to see you again
The only reason why rabbiter is trolling us is that he want to to buy cheap Qora.  Wink

I agree. Otherwise he'd just say: "hey guys, let's raise 10-20 btc and start buying Qora".
Fine then just use BTC you already own, I just thought stakeholders could do a mini distribution and then create movement up this would do two things, bring some new people into Qora and also show the stakeholders are no greedy.
I guess everyone is gonna listen to you and tomorrow we will all be looking at vol of 2 BTC.
You always seem to block any movement in this coin.
Slow hand clap.
I just want to add I NEVER put any low buy bids in for this coin. But you actually seemed quite proud of the fact you did at 27 sats.
I'm the guy that has sacrificed half his Qora trying to get rid of fake sell walls for the last month and got tired of doing it alone so gave up. The stakeholders are anally retentive and will probably pay a price for that.
I'm now only holding a few million qora, I won't make a dent in the wall alone and I am left holding way undervalued coins that will soon die.

It's impossible to take you seriosly.

Because you're adding extra space between lines.

In order to make your posts bigger.

And get extra attention.

Exactly like all other trolls.

For those who know I'm right and want this coin to get moving and don't want to listen to the FUD from some of the so called leaders here I recommend a bit of sacrifice is needed for the greater good.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBAW_YTjWUo
legendary
The only reason why rabbiter is trolling us is that he want to to buy cheap Qora.  Wink

I agree. Otherwise he'd just say: "hey guys, let's raise 10-20 btc and start buying Qora".
Fine then just use BTC you already own, I just thought stakeholders could do a mini distribution and then create movement up this would do two things, bring some new people into Qora and also show the stakeholders are no greedy.
I guess everyone is gonna listen to you and tomorrow we will all be looking at vol of 2 BTC.
You always seem to block any movement in this coin.
Slow hand clap.
I just want to add I NEVER put any low buy bids in for this coin. But you actually seemed quite proud of the fact you did at 27 sats.
I'm the guy that has sacrificed half his Qora trying to get rid of fake sell walls for the last month and got tired of doing it alone so gave up. The stakeholders are anally retentive and will probably pay a price for that.
I'm now only holding a few million qora, I won't make a dent in the wall alone and I am left holding way undervalued coins that will soon die.

It's impossible to take you seriously.

Because you're adding extra space between lines.

In order to make your posts bigger.

And get extra attention.

Exactly like all other trolls.

Jump to: