Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 149. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
this sounds better, so it is not a potential hacker, just QoraKnight's new acc  Cool

What are you talking about? Are you insinuating I'm a potential hacker or someone's socket puppet with an insidious intent?

In any case, I don't appreciate the insinuation, speculation, baseless accusation, and the sarcastic tone in your comments.

The only reason I made the post is qora dev encouraged me to go ahead and made a release of my project in order to help beginners.

Please stop spreading FUDs if you want what's good for Qora.
Chill out, he's a Nxter  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Qora seems to be a busy man. In order to help him anyone who run into any problem or has doubt can contact me and I'll try to address the situation as soon as possible. If I'm not able to do it I'll then address to Qora.
I'm not doing this with his authorization nor have I talked to him about it, and you may still freely directly contact him. I just thought this could help him have some more time rather than reply dozens of PMs every day.
I am totally support you Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this sounds better, so it is not a potential hacker, just QoraKnight's new acc  Cool

What are you talking about? Are you insinuating I'm a potential hacker or someone's socket puppet with an insidious intent?

In any case, I don't appreciate the insinuation, speculation, baseless accusation, and the sarcastic tone in your comments.

The only reason I made the post is qora dev encouraged me to go ahead and made a release of my project in order to help beginners.

Please stop spreading FUDs if you want what's good for Qora.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Just saw Qora has been added to another exchange's voting list!! https://forum.qora.org/index.php?topic=37.msg143#msg143

spaw
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Wow. Talking about fast and innovative development!

Only Qora can code crypto so fast and so well (and maybe bcnext?)!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Version 12 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!CxJBBL5R!17qpHJVLuAMvaHqR6NZ6ViVuaNfGDecfj-PgNH-E6LE
Please download the application from this post and not from a quote.

MD5: B682436D2A3614A5F3EE1FC96C1898BE
SHA-1: D23890FA605B71EEA3E63ED2E04F0FD8149EA5E6

This version contains Arbitrary Transactions which will be activated on 18 July 5PM GMT.

I know I promised that the next version would contain native executables but it doesn't.
It is something I will do between now and the activation of Arbitrary Transactions.

Not upgrading to this version before 18 July 5PM GMT will make your client fork.

upgraded, nice !
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Great! Thanks qora Smiley. Looking forward for the next vote.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
we should vote for wallet upgrades next.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I love the fast and silent development Wink Marketing can wait till some serious innvations or good features are added.

This version contains Arbitrary Transactions which will be activated on 18 July 5PM GMT.

I know I promised that the next version would contain native executables but it doesn't.
It is something I will do between now and the activation of Arbitrary Transactions.

Not upgrading to this version before 18 July 5PM GMT will make your client fork.

lol, so fast

Qora Qora he's our man, if he cant do it no one can!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

yes , just hold my coins. and spread qora  to the world.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Thanks for the update.
Qora is a good coin if it continues this way it will have bright future.
The current low prices are not important it is long term project and if price is currently low
it will help distribution.

legendary
Activity: 1428

lol, so fast

Qora Qora he's our man, if he cant do it no one can!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Qora do you have a email? I would like to send some data files to you or would you prefer we upload it?
Activity: 231
Qora do we need a new vote as to what new feature to add after AT?

A new vote will be created soon to decide what is next.

lol, so fast
legendary
Qora do we need a new vote as to what new feature to add after AT?
legendary

WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Activity: 231

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
hopefully nobody installs anything from the links provided by this new account, until somebody proofs they won't steal your Qoras

What part of source code release you don't understand?   Roll Eyes

This release is for source code only.  I'm releasing the source code so you can compile the programs yourself.

Here are the requirements for compiling the projects/programs using the Qora SDK:

1. .NET Compact Framework SDK 2.0 or above (Needed for web client and JSON result parsing).

2. Visual Studio 2005 or above.

3. Latest release of Qora wallet client (v11 recommended). Qora JSON API is served via jetty Http server. We need the client software to make the proper connection.  Smiley

4. This release is for Windows OS only.

That's it.  Smiley By using my SDK, you will be able easily create applications on top of Qora framework.  As soon as Arbritrary Transaction is released by the dev, I will include that as well.  Smiley I'm hoping to release some demos and examples as well. (again, source code)  Smiley

I am doing this in support of community. I'm hoping by releasing source code, it will help spur developer interest. So stay tuned, and thank you guys for your support.  Smiley

PS: Right now, I'm just catching up with some work. I promise I will release QORA SDK as soon as possible (possibly within 1 - 2 weeks).  You can do whatever you want with it as I don't reserve the right to anything. Just promise that if you use the SDK, you will contribute to Qora project by releasing the source code of your programs as well. Thanks.  Smiley

so why the new account?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Nothing against qora (nice coin). But this is quite funny:

Qora is sandwiched between Uro coins based on Urea ie Piss and Potcoin.

Qora is in the middle of Piss Pot.

Good work guys.

Cheesy
Jump to: