Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 151. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
It means using professional twitter marketing team to manage our twitter account. Step 1 of an eloborate marketing plan being put in place. With an awesome dev like we have, once we put in a robust marketing framework, we will have a deadly combination Smiley

Make sure to Retweet & Favorite folks!   Wink

We going full steam ahead! Smiley
Activity: 168
Credit where credits due. This NXT wallet set up has a lot going for it. Its a copy of Ripple but the email feature I haven't seen before seems like a winner?

Qora should do the same? Or follow its own way?

https://wallet.mynxt.info/index.php

I still hate NXT wallet though.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
We now have a press release, can send it to news resources. Does anyone know where we can publish it. For free or for money. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gr3IFH7RQya_rLC0_z87Y5iecgnt3dFx6q47G7DAVO8/edit
I have sent it to bter. 
Bter will translate it into Chinese. And then, publish it on Bter.
Anytime you have something like that, Plea let me know, I know how to do it.

Ok, great
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
The third largest altcoin exchange in China, Jubi.com, will add Zetacoin to its books today at 8pm Beijing time.

Jubi.com, was founded in December 2013 by Juwei (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd, and was formally launched on February, 2014.

With global firms such as MSRA, ALIBABA, CISCO, 12580 listed on their resumes, the core development team of Jubi.com are passionate, hard-working, and come equipped with formidable industrial technology skills.

Jubi.com prides itself on selecting the RIGHT 2nd Gen altcoins to list on it's secure and cutting edge exchange.

Jubi commits to select the second-generation altcoins of better values and security on the securely edge-cutting exchange.

I never heard about this Jubi.com if it's the third largest exchange in china maybe we can tell them to add Qora

A poor exchange. I don't want jubi add qora.

The third biggest is poor?

I would hate to see the fourth biggest..

Surely getting into Yuan market is valuable.
You know nothing about the China exchange.

It's not a bad idea to get Qora listed on more exchanges

This can help Qora to reach more people

But of course we shouldn't compare this Jubi with Cryptsy

Cryptsy is surely much more better, for me at least

Therefore we should put more focus on a Cryptsy listing. Jubi should just be considered as an optional platform
Yes, sharexcoin is the great choice!
If you don't want to be scam again, then leave this garbage exchange along.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
We now have a press release, can send it to news resources. Does anyone know where we can publish it. For free or for money. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gr3IFH7RQya_rLC0_z87Y5iecgnt3dFx6q47G7DAVO8/edit
I have sent it to bter. 
Bter will translate it into Chinese. And then, publish it on Bter.
Anytime you have something like that, Plea let me know, I know how to do it.
Activity: 422
I have sent it to bter. 
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
We now have a press release, can send it to news resources. Does anyone know where we can publish it. For free or for money. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VLZjARLoM3t84BcfYBJwMAHRgOiUO1TG5oNUE0XCQ4w/edit
Activity: 294
how about the new function?
Activity: 465
The third largest altcoin exchange in China, Jubi.com, will add Zetacoin to its books today at 8pm Beijing time.

Jubi.com, was founded in December 2013 by Juwei (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd, and was formally launched on February, 2014.

With global firms such as MSRA, ALIBABA, CISCO, 12580 listed on their resumes, the core development team of Jubi.com are passionate, hard-working, and come equipped with formidable industrial technology skills.

Jubi.com prides itself on selecting the RIGHT 2nd Gen altcoins to list on it's secure and cutting edge exchange.

Jubi commits to select the second-generation altcoins of better values and security on the securely edge-cutting exchange.

I never heard about this Jubi.com if it's the third largest exchange in china maybe we can tell them to add Qora

A poor exchange. I don't want jubi add qora.

The third biggest is poor?

I would hate to see the fourth biggest..

Surely getting into Yuan market is valuable.
You know nothing about the China exchange.

It's not a bad idea to get Qora listed on more exchanges

This can help Qora to reach more people

But of course we shouldn't compare this Jubi with Cryptsy

Cryptsy is surely much more better, for me at least

Therefore we should put more focus on a Cryptsy listing. Jubi should just be considered as an optional platform
Activity: 122
Where is the list with real dependable (high uptime) nodes?
http://coinia.net/qora/nodestats.php

Thanks. It was v.10 not working for me.
v.11 is much better!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Good Work!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
With big thanks to Reader31

looks like our twitter campaign has kicked in to gear...watch the magic happen  Smiley

The marketing team that Reader31 has approached is now doing our marketing on Twitter!!

I don't use Twitter, what exactly is a twitter campaign?

How will it help?

It means using professional twitter marketing team to manage our twitter account. Step 1 of an eloborate marketing plan being put in place. With an awesome dev like we have, once we put in a robust marketing framework, we will have a deadly combination Smiley

Well done!

looks like our twitter campaign has kicked in to gear...watch the magic happen  Smiley

The marketing team that Reader31 has approached is now doing our marketing on Twitter!!

How will it help?

Why would you promote other coins with the Qora twitter account I dont get it.

think of it as a way to create a mutually beneficial relationship in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The expectation is that promoting other projects will in turn encourage reciprocal promotion for qora when we have a big news. people/projects which only promote themselves wont grow their network on twitter (or any other social marketing really). The goal is to reach more followers and spread the news on new qora developments via a broader network on twitter. This is part of a long term marketing plan. It usually takes 4 - 6 months of ground work to get a robust marketing engine going. Hope this explanation makes sense. Smiley  
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Why would you promote other coins with the Qora twitter account I dont get it.

How will it help?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
great, we have cheap coins now. it is time to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Third largest?
It's a joke.
It's just a garbage exchange.
Don't try to ask them to list qora.
Or you polite English..
Jump to: