Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 150. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
this sounds better, so it is not a potential hacker, just QoraKnight's new acc  Cool
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hopefully nobody installs anything from the links provided by this new account, until somebody proofs they won't steal your Qoras

What part of source code release you don't understand?   Roll Eyes

This release is for source code only.  I'm releasing the source code so you can compile the programs yourself.

Here are the requirements for compiling the projects/programs using the Qora SDK:

1. .NET Compact Framework SDK 2.0 or above (Needed for web client and JSON result parsing).

2. Visual Studio 2005 or above.

3. Latest release of Qora wallet client (v11 recommended). Qora JSON API is served via jetty Http server. We need the client software to make the proper connection.  Smiley

4. This release is for Windows OS only.

That's it.  Smiley By using my SDK, you will be able easily create applications on top of Qora framework.  As soon as Arbritrary Transaction is released by the dev, I will include that as well.  Smiley I'm hoping to release some demos and examples as well. (again, source code)  Smiley

I am doing this in support of community. I'm hoping by releasing source code, it will help spur developer interest. So stay tuned, and thank you guys for your support.  Smiley

PS: Right now, I'm just catching up with some work. I promise I will release QORA SDK as soon as possible (possibly within 1 - 2 weeks).  You can do whatever you want with it as I don't reserve the right to anything. Just promise that if you use the SDK, you will contribute to Qora project by releasing the source code of your programs as well. Thanks.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Thank you qoraster
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
hopefully nobody installs anything from the links provided by this new account, until somebody proofs they won't steal your Qoras
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Please stay calm, guys. There are lots of people working behind the scene to make Qora successful, but you really need to be patient.  Don't forget, Rome wasn't built in a day.  Smiley

Soon, I'll be releasing my first Qora product - Qora SDK for Application Development (in Visual C#.NET), and I'll also be releasing some example programs (with source code released) that show how to build applications on top of Qora.

I'm hoping that the Qora SDK will spur developer's interest in Qora application development. The SDK is a framework that would allow anyone to interact with Qora's JSON API via the jetty http interface. It's bascially a wrapper library that uses .NET compact framework to make HTTP calls and JSON result processing. Soon, I'll move everything to dynamic libraries. Eventually, the SDK will encompass all the Qora API calls, and it will make developing for Qora as easy as pie.  Wink

I just got back from vacation, so I need some time to catch up with some work. But I'm hoping that I'll be able to release the project along with source code within 2 weeks.

Stay tuned, and please be patient. Thanks.  Wink

great job
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Please stay calm, guys. There are lots of people working behind the scene to make Qora successful, but you really need to be patient.  Don't forget, Rome wasn't built in a day.  Smiley

Soon, I'll be releasing my first Qora product - Qora SDK for Application Development (in Visual C#.NET), and I'll also be releasing some example programs (with source code released) that show how to build applications on top of Qora.

I'm hoping that the Qora SDK will spur developer's interest in Qora application development. The SDK is a framework that would allow anyone to interact with Qora's JSON API via the jetty http interface. It's bascially a wrapper library that uses .NET compact framework to make HTTP calls and JSON result processing. Soon, I'll move everything to dynamic libraries. Eventually, the SDK will encompass all the Qora API calls, and it will make developing for Qora as easy as pie.  Wink

I just got back from vacation, so I need some time to catch up with some work. But I'm hoping that I'll be able to release the project along with source code within 2 weeks.

Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1428

Sounds awesome Smiley!

Very nice!!!
Activity: 913
Merit: 664

Sounds awesome Smiley!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

legendary
Qora is sandwiched between Uro coins based on Urea ie Piss and Potcoin.

Qora is in the middle of Piss Pot.

Good work guys.

You still here? Leave if you dont like Qora

selling what I have left now, might come back if and when the community isn't run by retards like yourself.

Ok!!! Good luck!

I thought that you said "good work" with irony.

If  you said it like a wish - eg wishing good work for the future of Qora, then I apologize, I misunderstood. Sometimes written words can be misinterpreted.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Good work guys.

selling what I have left now, might come back if and when the community isn't run by retards like yourself.

what's wrong?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500

Good work guys.

Huh Why the sudden turnover?
Activity: 168

Good work guys.

legendary

Good work guys.

Good work guys.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Well we just need to make 1 email, and send that email to alle the news sources.

Something like:

Dear madam/sir,

We are a new 2ND crypto, Qora. We have an active dev, active community and together we are building this coin and the dev is busy with the development and innovation of the coin and wallet.

We want to spread the word and would really appreciate it, if you could publish 1 or more articles about Qora.

'' here the article '' Or the article in the attachment.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

''Name''
Qora Community

Is there anybody who would like to do this? thanks!!

www.bitcoins.am seems exclusively for Bitcoin news?
legendary
Activity: 1148
We now have a press release, can send it to news resources. Does anyone know where we can publish it. For free or for money. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gr3IFH7RQya_rLC0_z87Y5iecgnt3dFx6q47G7DAVO8/edit
I have sent it to bter.  

We need this on Coindesk. Can anybody approach coindesk?

and also : www.bitcoins.am
Credit where credits due. This NXT wallet set up has a lot going for it. Its a copy of Ripple but the email feature I haven't seen before seems like a winner?

Qora should do the same? Or follow its own way?

https://wallet.mynxt.info/index.php

I still hate NXT wallet though.  Grin

Having a email to register is a big deal when it comes to user friendliness! A very importaant step for us to achieve our goal of 'Simplicity and Security'

You know this is NXT not Qora right?
Activity: 221
Credit where credits due. This NXT wallet set up has a lot going for it. Its a copy of Ripple but the email feature I haven't seen before seems like a winner?

Qora should do the same? Or follow its own way?

https://wallet.mynxt.info/index.php

I still hate NXT wallet though.  Grin

Having a email to register is a big deal when it comes to user friendliness! A very importaant step for us to achieve our goal of 'Simplicity and Security'
Jump to: