Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 153. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Getting into more exchanges doesn't necessarily mean that the price will jump higher, except if it is a fiat exchange or an exchange with a huge volume.

Marketing and the unique features are what make Qora valuable, Qora deserves to be in the top 5 list imho.

It will happen eventually.

Marketing and the unique features
and open source,let people know it is not a clone,it is unique..

Open source it then we will know if it is a clone or not.

Right now what coin could qora possibly be a clone of?Huh??

People would say its a clone of NXT.

Some people simply wont trust a developer until they see it with their own eyes, its fair enough to some extent, but its highly unlikely at this point that it is a clone.

But many I think are just wanting the code to clone.

what about release part of the code?

Qora shouldn't be too nervous to release the Source code.

Clones end up helping the original usually. Qora didn't have too bad a distribution whatever people say. Looking at the top 100 holders its incredibly well spread out with most having 1% -.5% of Qora. People have had plenty of time to buy cheap too.

So far no clone has a higher marketcap than the original...so far.

Once Qora has put AE, arbitrary transactions and some wallet work we should go open source even if the price is still dire.

If just release part of the code now,I dont think other people can clone it.
Open source can give the market confidence,qora to da moon.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Getting into more exchanges doesn't necessarily mean that the price will jump higher, except if it is a fiat exchange or an exchange with a huge volume.

Marketing and the unique features are what make Qora valuable, Qora deserves to be in the top 5 list imho.

Some people simply wont trust a developer until they see it with their own eyes, its fair enough to some extent, but its highly unlikely at this point that it is a clone.

Qora shouldn't be too nervous to release the Source code.

Clones end up helping the original usually. Qora didn't have too bad a distribution whatever people say. Looking at the top 100 holders its incredibly well spread out with most having 1% -.5% of Qora. People have had plenty of time to buy cheap too. So no clone can claim to exist due to fair distribution.

So far no clone has a higher marketcap than the original...so far.

Once Qora has put AE, arbitrary transactions and some wallet work we should go open source even if the price is still dire.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Update from the QORA treasurer:

Screenshot of ALL transactions of the escrow account:

Final Balance: 3435010 QORA

Regards

What does it mean? The escrow received 3435010 Qora for his service?
legendary
Activity: 1428

Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Update from the QORA treasurer:

Screenshot of ALL transactions of the escrow account:

Final Balance: 3435010 QORA

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
this coin needs to be on Cryptsy.
not necessary
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Qora is in Chat if you want to join the conversation.

http://coinia.net/qora/chat/

there is not much  Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Good initiative to create a Qora Forum. However I prefer the forum here and we have the chat to talk about progress and development.

Spaw will create a roadmap for Qora, so looking forward to that Smiley

i agree there is some good discussion here, my main reason for pushing for a Qora specific forum is that it's quite difficult for newcomers to wade through a 350+ page megathread to find information or track discussion. with a stand alone forum, it will be much easier for people to seek out information on specific features, projects, and general Qora community happenings.

i'd really encourage people to check it out, and move as much of the discussion over there as possible. this thread doesn't need to go anywhere and i hope it continues to generate a lot of Qora hype though! forum.qora.com

spaw
Activity: 41

havent used cryptsy in a bit, but when i did withdraws sometimes took days. with poloniex and bter it's near instant! more exchanges would be nice though. are there better options than cryptsy?

spaw
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Asset exchange = Wallet user friendly

Activity: 1
Just a small encouragement that Qora is quietly growing.

Everyday around 100 accounts (have at least one transaction) are made.

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?statistics
-Future plans and vision. Anonymity and potential cross chain trading?

-I've thought a lot about what the focus on Qora needs to be and I think the key word is 'USER-FRIENDLY' So I guess vision to make this the go to currency system that the masses can use. etc. Qora has siad he wants simplicity. ie A complex system that even a child can use and wont lose their account etc.

-Plans to bring in developers soon when Arbitary Transactions is done? A general call out for developers to get involved in something big etc.

hmmm thinking...

is this going to crypto coin sites only or to wider to financial mainstream sites?

Would be great if we can make the wallet design and user friendly after the AT and cross chain

Cross chain? Cross chain trading is a maybe only, its never been done, it will be difficult and will take a long indefinite time to do.

I think the next thing to do is Asset Exchange/Colored coins cause it will be the function that makes or breaks Qora and Qora has said it won't take long to do. The reason I also think it needs to be done soon is soon a lot of clones and NXT type coins will be coming out with AE so we need to beat the crowd. Wallet design I know is important to some people but its is just cosmetic ultimately, it can be a cherry on the top once AE is done I think.

This is Qora's preference but I'm not just agreeing with him, I think its the best order. Personally I would of put AE even before AT.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
is this going to crypto coin sites only or to wider to financial mainstream sites?

If we find a good marketing guy everything is possible

Ok, I thought this was for a specific imminent release? Cassius has a news site right?

Thanks for the input, I think I've got enough to go on, now.
My understanding is it's for specific release, soon. I don't have a news site of my own, though I do write for one or two.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Good initiative to create a Qora Forum. However I prefer the forum here and we have the chat to talk about progress and development.

Spaw will create a roadmap for Qora, so looking forward to that Smiley
Jump to: