Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 184. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hello, my friends.

I need some help, please.

I have got some qoras in my wallet running 24/7. Wallet is unlocked. When does it start staking / How do I know it is staking?

Thank you for your help.
There is no staking. Only forging if you unlock your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
The dev had no coins to dump.....only coins he may still have would be people that did not claim them....which I very much doubt.

Your sole purpose for your sock puppet account is to spread fud.
I sense an ignore post coming  Grin

Scroll to the top of the page!   Wink

By the way...  stop quoting these TROLLS.

If you really ignored me you wouldn't see that post.

Why can't you have an adult conversation on here? The coin has been on a downward slide for a week now, it's a fact. many coins are shooting up but this coin that many think is so great keeps going down.

It's obvious suspicious coin that developer is hiding the real truth.
I am not fully agree with you. But I do think the ignore is really stupid.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello, my friends.

I need some help, please.

I have got some qoras in my wallet running 24/7. Wallet is unlocked. When does it start staking / How do I know it is staking?

Thank you for your help.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I sense an ignore post coming  Grin

Scroll to the top of the page!   Wink

By the way...  stop quoting these TROLLS.

If you really ignored me you wouldn't see that post.

Why can't you have an adult conversation on here? The coin has been on a downward slide for a week now, it's a fact. many coins are shooting up but this coin that many think is so great keeps going down.

It's obvious suspicious coin that developer is hiding the real truth.
I read developers posts, he promised colored coins after release coins but where is it?

Just stupid vote to buy time while developer dumps his unfair share. No white paper, this is just NXT clone I bet. Such shitcoin scam.

Developer is dumping coins now. You guys here are fools.
May be you are right, It could be true.
Only time can explain everything.
the dev barely answer people's question.
People start dump because the community is really sucks and the dev is unactive.
But we cant do much to promote this coin as we really dont know too much about this coin.
May be a whitepaper is a good solution.
But i guess the dev will not reply such asking.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I read developers posts, he promised colored coins after release coins but where is it?

Just stupid vote to buy time while developer dumps his unfair share. No white paper, this is just NXT clone I bet. Such shitcoin scam.

I sense an ignore post coming  Grin

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
It's not a scam coin, but someone sure lost patience. Looks like the price could really be going to the average buy orders price I posted over the past few days, if there are more impatient Qora holders.
Big sell off!

People realising this is a scam coin.
Activity: 50
I heard my friend say qora is very good coin. and I have bought some, but why I cant don't  find website. and the price  is dropping.

https://twitter.com/qoracoin/status/480495560794071040

thanks, and I will hold my coins.
Activity: 48
Newbies, please don't buy this coin if you don't know what this coin is about and what the team is doing for further development. Please leave this forum and buy some Doge or something Smiley

Thanks

I am looking for something new to invest in. I admit i don't know much about qora.

could you share some knowledge?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Newbies, please don't buy this coin if you don't know what this coin is about and what the team is doing for further development. Please leave this forum and buy some Doge or something Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 50
I heard my friend say qora is very good coin. and I have bought some, but why I cant don't  find website. and the price  is dropping.
legendary
Why woulnd't I think it?

Quiet forum, price is dropping down to floor and no one interested in buying. Did I miss a fact?

If something sucks its sucks fanboys.

Name:   golpher
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 08:38:55 PM
Last Active:   Today at 09:39:27 PM

Only 20+BTC above 35 sats on the buy side....yeah dead man....

Consistently in top 10 markets by volume on polo...yeah dead man....

Smiley Ignored now bye bye
Why woulnd't I think it?

Quiet forum, price is dropping down to floor and no one interested in buying. Did I miss a fact?

If something sucks its sucks fanboys.
legendary
Seems like this coin is dying?

Name:   golpher
Activity:   1
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 08:38:55 PM
Last Active:   Today at 09:12:24 PM

Roll Eyes First post from a new sock puppet, we are honored!
Seems like this coin is dying?
Activity: 585

I would like someone to become the owner of this document. Who will volunteer? Send me a PM please.

I have to continue with coding for the Local Web Wallet.

PM sent.

I am not a coder but would like to help with Qora development. As such, I would like to volunteer to keep track of the development plan document. This only means keeping the document up to date with the community's efforts and informing everyone either weekly or every fortnight depending on the rate of development. This would free up Asic-8tile to code.

Any objections of me taking on this role, speak up now.

Thanks,

B.
legendary
Hi mate,

Might be worth doing another story on qora. On the 25th the new unique voting system will be activated. This goes above and beyond any coin voting system out.

Cheers

Hey Pond,

Appreciate the tip, i'll definitely check the information out and let my editors know about Qora.

If a Qora story gets published anytime next week, its because of you Smiley

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

Lets get qora out there for the masses :-)
Jump to: