Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 188. (Read 748233 times)

^_^
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Great job,ASIC8,thanks
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Thank you @twistelaar.
I will have someone post the Qora project plan tomorrow.
I will need help from the community to send me a pm with what they are doing and time expectations.
Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Bittrex is now following us on Twitter  Wink

And Dzarmush, Wizzard, Qora, Asic, Agran, Twin.. let me know if you like the ideao of coming together in the chat, in the message that I send.. I think the communitys who are working good together have chhats, look to Monero for example. There we can talk more faster about this kind of things as you mentioned Dzarmush.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Ive just recieved a message from our great DEV Qora:

''I am willing to help the community with whatever they want.
For this project I had a certain idea and the way I have been doing things is to achieve this idea as fast as possible.
Now it seems the community wants to focus more in marketing and I will help you if you need me.''

It's really nice the DEV will help us with everything we want to do, so he is not just creating and coding the coin and leave it to the community members, but here to stay and build Qora Smiley

It's a great news, although I wouldn't say the community puts marketing over development. It's just that we can't really participate in development by ourselves. First we need qora tell us what to do. For example he could start working on anonymous transactions and we could find someone to work on AE. Like Cfb found Jean-Luc. Although Jean-Luc eventually became the core dev and rewrote the whole source, but we don't need someone that big, coz we have qora.

So back to AE or any other feature. We could gather 10-20 million Qora bounty for someone talented who is able to implement one of main features. But first we need qora to tell us what part of the job he might outsource and how much he thinks it costs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I recieved my first payment from the Qora giveaway! I am very happy!, I was worried at first that something was wrong, but I am very happpy now!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

For this project I had a certain idea and the way I have been doing things is to achieve this idea as fast as possible.
Now it seems the community wants to focus more in marketing and I will help you if you need me.''

It's really nice the DEV will help us with everything we want to do, so he is not just creating and coding the coin and leave it to the community members, but here to stay and build Qora Smiley

Then we have nothing to fear. He is the best dev. Fast, competent and communicative.
legendary

Activity: 351
Hi there,

Here is a "simple" spreadsheet (work-in-progress) that I can post on google drive and share. Then give access to a backup person to update per feedback/tasks completed etc...

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

1. Infrastructure/Security
1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

2. Wallet Development/Mobile
2.1Deterministic Wallet (possible)/Client Windows-Mac-Linux (1 reference client - use all programming resources to build 1 reference client for the moment) Qora has begun this.
2.2 List Current Features and Future - Development plan (add social capability to wallet to invite friends/invite via sharethis or other plugin)
2.3 BIP32 Deterministic Key Generator http://bip32.org/
2.4 Developers Priority List/Status (Bounty List as needed)

3. Website Development
3.1 Features (Specifications), Wiki, Blog, Login (to Deterministic Wallet?), Affiliates, Social Media, Business (p2b), Developers, Merchants, Voting, About, Team
3.2 Graphics Design
3.3 Social Media Plugins to introduce friends (type of sharethis plugin)

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.2 Add Decentralized Autonomous Organization Registration/List Decentralized Autonomous Software Development
4.3 Referral Links
4.4 Local Qora Buying with mobile
4.5 Develop Business Model
4.6 Exhanges (already on sharexcoin.com)

5. Marketing
5.1 Gorilla (intro cards to hand out locally, organize physical meetups, contact redbull and sponsor a crazy event, etc..)
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.4 Signatures on BTT/CCT (already begun)
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.1 Add a Treasurer/Backup
6.2 Allocate Funds for Bounties (etc..)
6.3 Vote on New Features
6.4 Transparent Payments of Expenses
6.5 List expenses (enable functionality that would add one seed that would get more POS than all others for a limited time...) and use blockchain to add detail.

Is QORA DEV the only one who can moderate this Thread, otherwise we can put this list in the ANN for the to do tasks..

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's roll !!!!!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Congratas Asic!!!!
legendary
Hi there,

Here is a "simple" spreadsheet (work-in-progress) that I can post on google drive and share. Then give access to a backup person to update per feedback/tasks completed etc...

Regards,

1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

2.1Deterministic Wallet (possible)/Client Windows-Mac-Linux (1 reference client - use all programming resources to build 1 reference client for the moment) Qora has begun this.
2.2 List Current Features and Future - Development plan (add social capability to wallet to invite friends/invite via sharethis or other plugin)

3. Website Development
3.1 Features (Specifications), Wiki, Blog, Login (to Deterministic Wallet?), Affiliates, Social Media, Business (p2b), Developers, Merchants, Voting, About, Team
3.2 Graphics Design

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.2 Add Decentralized Autonomous Organization Registration/List Decentralized Autonomous Software Development
4.3 Referral Links

5. Marketing
5.1 Gorilla (intro cards to hand out locally, organize physical meetups, contact redbull and sponsor a crazy event, etc..)
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.3 Vote on New Features
6.5 List expenses (enable functionality that would add one seed that would get more POS than all others for a limited time...) and use blockchain to add detail.

Is QORA DEV the only one who can moderate this Thread, otherwise we can put this list in the ANN for the to do tasks..

I think it is really good, show the overview of what has to be done and what is already done, where we need money for etc etc.

Dzarmush and other members, please give your thoughts..

Really good job Asic thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
hey, what do you think of a QORA forum?
Activity: 279
Hi there,

Regards,

1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

3. Website Development
3.2 Graphics Design

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.3 Referral Links

5. Marketing
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.3 Vote on New Features

Activity: 248
we need a website  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

3. Website Development
3.2 Graphics Design

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.3 Referral Links

5. Marketing
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.3 Vote on New Features

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
20 coins for the 24 hour faucet is a bit low imo.. possible to increase that?
I think the faucet just help people to test the wallet. 20 is enough.
You can't expect to be rich through the faucet.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
20 coins for the 24 hour faucet is a bit low imo.. possible to increase that?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
One more question to the API topic. What is the local IP and Port to access the API. Of course, I guess its https://127.0.0.1:XXXX, but whats the port?

Thanks, that is exactly what i was looking for  Smiley

Is there an APi available to access the Qora Wallet locally? I would like to write an app and want to test it on my local instance.

I don't have an answer to your question but you can find the API Documentation here.
Activity: 478
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

last processed block: 8516 (2014-06-18 15:10:16 utc, 19h 50m ago)

attacking?

Everything seems fine. Probably block explorer problem.
Activity: 406
Yeah, I know that, Kora needs the Qora code to exist. I do think the NXT AE idea for interim Kora is pretty clever though. If Qora stays closed source it is suicide, so sometime the source will be released, I have no doubt about that. If Qora dev doesn't release the source the stakeholders will lose, and the coin dies. A closed source coin for large sums of money - must be open sourced eventually.

I can't see any real reason why Kora couldn't exist on the NXT AE as an asset token for as long as the Qora source is closed. NEM stakes on the NXT AE is working fine.

Not releasing the Qora source damages Qora much more than Kora.

That is a pretty illogical argument there....

If Qora can develop with closed source indefinitely then Kora on the NXT AE would eventually go to zero, but as its free some would hold Kora even if price was very low, as they have nothing to lose as they will have gotten their stake for free.

BUT, if Qora source is not released, then eventually Qora holders will get nervous and demand source be released. I can't see a closed source top 10 coin long term. Maybe for 6-12 months, but after that people will not be happy without a code review. NEM has been a good experiment, and now NHZ is on NXT AE also. More will follow. Qora itself is traded on the NXT AE too.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

last processed block: 8516 (2014-06-18 15:10:16 utc, 19h 50m ago)

attacking?
Jump to: