Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 208. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
mintpal is a coin-killer

for bter you need to have a chinese promo, translations, chinese fans. then just contact and ask them
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
There's not a slightest chance to cover what we've lost. I'd personally prefer to invest 24M in Qora future than receive a few hundred thousand coins back.

Chances might be slim...  but please keep in mind that all known ShareXcoin holding and deposit addresses still have QORA sitting in them.

I agree maybe have polo hold it for us till a certain time in the future.

I'd prefer busoni send coins to qora or twin. We don't have to spend everything right away but it would be good to know, that coins somewhere inside the community. It's not that I don't trust busoni, after all he froze stolen coins but still I would feel more comfortable if qora was keeping it.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Dzarmush I think it would be wise to hold the Poloniex funds in escrow for the time being. If someone were to track down the sharexcoin owner there is still a (small) chance the coins could be returned to their rightful owners.

I lost 8M, TwinWinNerD about the same amount, another guy 50M. It's already 66. There were some other people I trust who lost a lot. And busoni only have 24M. There's not a slightest chance to cover what we've lost. I'd personally prefer to invest 24M in Qora future than receive a few hundred thousand coins back.

I'm not a direct sharex victim (although we all suffered from the dumping) so I have little right of speaking.

But I think it would be good if Poloniex were to release the funds (Busoni shouldn't be obliged to be responsible for the funds) to the community, and the community to hold the funds in a separate address for say, 3 months. Then, if nobody pursues the sharexcoin case, the funds can be put to use.

If somebody does pursue, the funds should remain in escrow. I just want to rule out any problems in the future that might cost the community more in terms of reputation.

This since the identity of the sharexcoin owner is known, there is talk about bringing him/her to justice and I've seen at least 1 victim oppose the idea of using the funds for the community. IDK how we are doing in terms of community funding, but at least keep this in a separate pot for the time being.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
big news. it is smaller than bter, but good asian start

I hereby vote for the polo-fund

Can we do something for bter as well ? Is there a voting on bter?
In mintpal I don't think there are chances to have it due to their limited skills (NXT has won once the voting but they said that they have not the skills to integrate it, they support bitcoin clones atm).

I also agree with the with the polo-fund option.

I think it might be better to have a refund list and out of this list we will use the voting system this week to vote on it.

There is no point for someone that had 0 funds or minimal < 100000 coins to have a bigger vote than someone that lost 10 mill...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Can we do something for bter as well ? Is there a voting on bter?
In mintpal I don't think there are chances to have it due to their limited skills (NXT has won once the voting but they said that they have not the skills to integrate it, they support bitcoin clones atm).

I also agree with the with the polo-fund option.
legendary
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

legendary
There's not a slightest chance to cover what we've lost. I'd personally prefer to invest 24M in Qora future than receive a few hundred thousand coins back.

Chances might be slim...  but please keep in mind that all known ShareXcoin holding and deposit addresses still have QORA sitting in them.

I agree maybe have polo hold it for us till a certain time in the future.
Activity: 66
legendary
Dzarmush I think it would be wise to hold the Poloniex funds in escrow for the time being. If someone were to track down the sharexcoin owner there is still a (small) chance the coins could be returned to their rightful owners.

I lost 8M, TwinWinNerD about the same amount, another guy 50M. It's already 66. There were some other people I trust who lost a lot. And busoni only have 24M. There's not a slightest chance to cover what we've lost. I'd personally prefer to invest 24M in Qora future than receive a few hundred thousand coins back.

I lost 7.x mill qora and 0.6 btc
legendary

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/qora/

maybe btc38 will list qora sooner. Grin
legendary
I suggest everybody does 2 things.

2. And most important. If 5-10 people report QoraKnight we will be at least warned by mods to leave the thread. If he don't stop post here he will be banned. So everybody please report him and put this or your own text in details field: "This user posts multiple comments day after day. We can't discuss anything because of his trolling. On some pages 50% of total comments is posted by this troll. Could you please ban him?"
No need to do that.

Just check last 10-15 pages, he's posting like crazy. Every other post is his. He's literally blocking the thread.
I don't think it is a problem. He just keep the thread on the top.
His idea is just different with many people. We should accept the  existing of diffrence.
I support eli_lyd1,we are no need to do that.
We should accept the existing of difference.

Read this for example https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7264128

He was trolling here for days, pissed off people and everybody said him to fuck off. So he changed his tactic and started acting like a more or less normal person. But still he lied a lot about his stake and then he has been caught when he said he sent 100 million coins to Poloniex. He didn't know that all transactions are traceable so he screwed up.
legendary
I had 10m I bought on Sharexcoin so I'm the first to be annoyed I lost coins but I still say let's put it in the community fund.

Almost everybody agree with that. I only saw one guy who wanted to spend all coins to catch the thief Smiley But it doesn't make sense. We need to spend the money for development and marketing and make our coins cost much more than today. That's how we will recover our losses.
Activity: 98
win
I had 10m I bought on Sharexcoin so I'm the first to be annoyed I lost coins but I still say let's put it in the community fund.
By the way, qora said it's up to the community to decide what to do with 24M coins left by the thief on Poloniex. And since everybody wants to add this money to Qora fund I PMd busoni and asked him what should we do now and how to proceed.
ok,do it. Wink
I suggest everybody does 2 things.

2. And most important. If 5-10 people report QoraKnight we will be at least warned by mods to leave the thread. If he don't stop post here he will be banned. So everybody please report him and put this or your own text in details field: "This user posts multiple comments day after day. We can't discuss anything because of his trolling. On some pages 50% of total comments is posted by this troll. Could you please ban him?"
No need to do that.

Just check last 10-15 pages, he's posting like crazy. Every other post is his. He's literally blocking the thread.
I don't think it is a problem. He just keep the thread on the top.
His idea is just different with many people. We should accept the  existing of diffrence.
I support eli_lyd1,we are no need to do that.
We should accept the existing of difference.
Jump to: