Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 212. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

The scandal doesn't exist now?, incorrect.

Since we have nothing to talk about anyway, can you give a summary in 2-3 sentences what the scandal is about?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Any thoughts on the NEM scandal unfolding?

It's very easy. NEM does not exist. When it will be released - then we will have thoughts on it.

The scandal doesn't exist now?, incorrect.
win

Its not fear. Im just tired of so many posts regarding nxt. I know i can use the AE. do i have to tell it over and over again?

Surrender!
Resistance if futile.
You have been brain washed! Cheesy

It is like coca cola now Smiley
NXT AE everywhere!

Honestly NXT is a brilliant system (well it was done by Qora after all)

But what makes me confident is I find NXT AE and NXT generally so user unfriendly. I don't know why, I just hate using it, I cant be the only one.

To me the comparision to Myspace and FB comes to mind with NXT and Qora so thats why i'm really hoping and looking to see if Qora implements its asset exchange and other functions in a way that makes me want to use it.

NXT to me therefore is technically good, but I think the opportunity is to do what it does better. So its not a threat its a worthy competitor. people can mention it all they want IMO.

having NXT as a worthy competitor also means another thing. Its criminally undervalued!!!!!

NXT, NXT, NXT

NXT AE, NXT AE, NXT AE

Hopefully we have that out of our system.  Now what about v9, website, etc?

Oh wait.  Lets talk about NEM.

Grin

One thing I find funny about Qora is that we don't have that much to talk about cause:

1. Qora does almost all the development (he's not much of a conversationalist if you haven't noticed either)

2. Everything has moved along smoothly considering, NXT was a clusterbomb at times early on.

3. The website, is covered, plus video, nothing to discuss really.

4. Can't think of another one, which is my point, there is not much to talk about.

So I say lets have a bit more open discussion. I'm not suggesting we go wildly off topic but when people keep saying hey lets get back to talking about development I'm like ummmm what development? There is some stuff to discuss but not much.

It's very easy. NEM does not exist. When it will be released - then we will have thoughts on it.

+1440  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

linkie?
pt7

Its not fear. Im just tired of so many posts regarding nxt. I know i can use the AE. do i have to tell it over and over again?

Surrender!
Resistance if futile.

NXT AE everywhere!

But what makes me confident is I find NXT AE and NXT generally so user unfriendly. I don't know why, I just hate using it, I cant be the only one.

To me the comparision to Myspace and FB comes to mind with NXT and Qora so thats why i'm really hoping and looking to see if Qora implements its asset exchange and other functions in a way that makes me want to use it.

NXT to me therefore is technically good, but I think the opportunity is to do what it does better. So its not a threat its a worthy competitor. people can mention it all they want IMO.

having NXT as a worthy competitor also means another thing. Its criminally undervalued!!!!!

NXT, NXT, NXT

NXT AE, NXT AE, NXT AE

Hopefully we have that out of our system.  Now what about v9, website, etc?

Oh wait.  Lets talk about NEM.

Grin
win
win

Since the qoragateway on NXT AE is not mentioned in the OP for political reasons I assume Smiley people have to follow every single post of the thread to know they can trade in this way. And if someone missed a day or two of this thread, they won't know it. So this little reminder won't hurt and can possibly boost demand for qora.

thats OP was done a couple of weeks back. The NXT trading was a stop gap when ALL the other avenues to buy Qora went down.

Dzarmush was simply making it possible to buy Qora. So far I have followed Qora from the start. It has been a steady development with itegrity from everyone involved. People attacking them have agendas of getting the price down etc. Listening to them is kind of retarded.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST NON ISSUE I HAVE EVER DISCUSSED ON BITCOINTALK HONESTLY.

So its not a threat its a worthy competitor. people can mention it all they want IMO.

much respect, such noble  Cheesy
win

Surrender!
Resistance if futile.

NXT AE everywhere!

Resistance if futile.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em  Wink

Since the qoragateway on NXT AE is not mentioned in the OP for political reasons I assume Smiley people have to follow every single post of the thread to know they can trade in this way. And if someone missed a day or two of this thread, they won't know it. So this little reminder won't hurt and can possibly boost demand for qora.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Surrender!
Resistance if futile.

NXT AE everywhere!
win
One good news for Qora is that one major competitor (NEM) looks like its about to fail if what has been said about its leader is true.

Link?

NEM's dead in my opinion, it was started on the idea of fairness, it wont live this down.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nems-leader-utopianfuture-retired-after-mistake-posting-w-sockpuppet-accscam-649852
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
One good news for Qora is that one major competitor (NEM) looks like its about to fail if what has been said about its leader is true.

Link?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
You guys, use NXT AE as a backup trading platform, centralized exchanges are unreliable, as you can see  Cheesy

Please no more nxt promotion. We know that we can use it already. No need to mention it again

Who is scared of mentioning NXT?

Probably you aren't as confident as me that Qora is better or at least its equal.

Your fear creates doubts and is negative if you could only realize it.

win
Polinex is back!
win
You guys, use NXT AE as a backup trading platform, centralized exchanges are unreliable, as you can see  Cheesy

Please no more nxt promotion. We know that we can use it already. No need to mention it again

Who is scared of mentioning NXT?

Probably you aren't as confident as me that Qora is better or at least its equal.

Your fear creates doubts and is negative if you could only realize it.

Alright, keep suffering  Cheesy
Jump to: