Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 203. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Buyers are willing to pay only 17 satoshi on average,

20.05 BTC in buy orders / 117985706 qora on sell orders = ~17 satoshi.

so , please go to buy qora on 17 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why not say 10 billion coins, only 20 BTC buy order so average price of qora is 0.000000002

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont want to sound hostile but you make yourself look like a stupid idiot with these types of posts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 1428
Qora frozen again on Poloniex. Guess it was to hot  Grin

It's melted away the freeze :-p

Looks fine again.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Qora frozen again on Poloniex. Guess it was to hot  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
That Crypto rating site seems like a way to pump a coin. Chance coin at number 2!

Stupid.
legendary
Dzarmush and others.. How is the progress going? Website, promo video, give aways? Are we heading to a product that is ready, so we can bring it to the bigger audience with professional marketing?

The website and the video in progress although we will have the website much sooner.

Giveaway is just fine. About 200 people added Qora signatures. 2744 users clicked those sigs.

What we need at the moment is an article guy, who can write awesome arcticles and know on what resources they should be published. For free or for money.

Ah giveaway is working well Smiley

I know that WizzardTim or TwinwinNerd had write a good article for NXT.. I don't know which of these guys did that.. but maybe one of you guys can write a article?

are you referring to these?

http://cryptorating.org/qora/ <--@TwinwinNerd- needs update, with a better score now that Poloniex has added it

www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/qora/

No, but very useful, wil post it on twitter the coinsource article. thanks Smiley

I know you or TwinWinNerd wrote an article for NXT a while ago.. Maybe he can write a good one for Qora.

Dzarmush the one of coinsource is also looking pretty good, we can use that one maybe for other sites?

also look at this: www.coinssource.com/qoras-ipo-raised-100-bitcoins-and-launches-successfully/

Very nice. Thanks Smiley If you see more articles or interesting stuf about QORA please pm me or Dzarmush so we can post it on social media.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Dzarmush and others.. How is the progress going? Website, promo video, give aways? Are we heading to a product that is ready, so we can bring it to the bigger audience with professional marketing?

The website and the video in progress although we will have the website much sooner.

Giveaway is just fine. About 200 people added Qora signatures. 2744 users clicked those sigs.

What we need at the moment is an article guy, who can write awesome arcticles and know on what resources they should be published. For free or for money.

I know that WizzardTim or TwinwinNerd had write a good article for NXT.. I don't know which of these guys did that.. but maybe one of you guys can write a article?

http://cryptorating.org/qora/ <--@TwinwinNerd- needs update, with a better score now that Poloniex has added it

No, but very useful, wil post it on twitter the coinsource article. thanks Smiley

I know you or TwinWinNerd wrote an article for NXT a while ago.. Maybe he can write a good one for Qora.

Dzarmush the one of coinsource is also looking pretty good, we can use that one maybe for other sites?

also look at this: www.coinssource.com/qoras-ipo-raised-100-bitcoins-and-launches-successfully/
legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 910
@qora, please take the opportunity to send coins by name.

The focus is currently on getting voting ready but what would be the best way to do this.
A name could have multiple purposes. (url, name, email, etc)
Should the value of a name follow a certain JSON structure?
You can do whatever coins were given to the owner of the name.
legendary

The focus is currently on getting voting ready but what would be the best way to do this.

I guess he means aliases by account
Activity: 351

Shouldn't we need also a contacts list?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Hello, I've been following this coin for a while and I've been trying to invest at low price but couldnt find the right opportunity. Now I may have to invest at 50 satoshi but I'm wondering what does this coin bring that is news ? I understand its new code and the wallet is fabulous, but what else ? How is it not another NXT ?
Activity: 910
Activity: 322
there have a coin that named kora,i am wating~lol
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Is market on poloniex frozen??

Nope, in fact I feel like a whale has started buying Qora on there.

Jump to: