Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 211. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You also have made another silly mistake.

Who said Dzarmush is Qora's leader?

He has been given power in an unofficial way by community members. Actually Qora is our leader and Dzarmush consults him for major decisions as he does to the community.

Obviously, you don't know as many people as I do. Most people I know of think dzarmush is not the leader Qora needs. We just don't have another choice, another candidate to replace dzarmush. That's why we've been stuck with dzarmush, even though he's clearly not the right person for the job.

That's why I hope people like notsoshifty, people with seniority, will become more active in this thread. We need someone at the helm to steer Qora toward the right direction.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

Excellent you have just walked into my trap!

If he comes on here and officially tells you to go away, will you listen to his opinion?

No, no, notsoshifty has to agree to take over as the new project lead - he has to agree to replace dzarmush, who is the worst choice for the project lead in my opinion.

My condition remains the same - if someone more capable than dzarmush agrees to take over Qora project, I will definitely go away if that's the community's wish. (the person must have my vote of confidence)

I don't trust dzarmush at all.

You also have made another silly mistake.

Who said Dzarmush is Qora's leader?

He has been given power in an unofficial way by community members. Actually Qora is our leader and Dzarmush consults him for major decisions as he does to the community.

Why am I talking to you?

If he comes on here and officially tells you to go away, will you listen to his opinion?

No, no, notsoshifty has to agree to take over as the new project lead and become the face of Qora - he has to agree to replace dzarmush, who is the worst choice for the project lead in my opinion.

My condition remains the same - if someone more capable than dzarmush agrees to take over Qora project, I will definitely go away if that's the community's wish. (the person must have my vote of confidence)

I don't trust dzarmush and renat0 at all. renat0 is a big Nxt stakeholder, and dzarmush is active in all of the IPO coins threads (he is power hungry even though he lacks the ability). So they're not good choices.  They won't have my support and trust.
I honestly want to do what's good for Qora.

We need a new project lead - one with true visions and mental strength, and the ability to remain neutral in all types of situations.

As everyone can clearly see, dzarmush is not that person. He lost his temper and resort to personal attack, just because I disagreed with him in the first place.

If someone like notsoshifty (or someone I trust) will step forward and replace dzarmush, I will definitely go away if it's the community's wish.
win

Do you trust the leadership and opinion of Notsoshifty?

Yes, I do. He's the only person I would trust here (even though I know for a fact a lot of people will throw their support behind renat0).

He is the only person I think can stay neutral in all kinds of conflicts.

I hope notsoshifty will agree to take over as project lead.

He has my vote of confidence.

Yes, I do. He's the only person I would trust here (even though I know for a fact a lot of people will throw their support behind renat0).

He is the only person I think can stay neutral in all kinds of conflicts.

I hope notsoshifty will agree to take over as project lead.

He has my vote of confidence.
win

If people get really tired of sockpuppet nonsense then I'm personally in favour of a moderated Qora thread. I would prefer Dzarmush or someone like him could run it and delete those who clearly have no interest in a real discussion but allows serious disagreement.

You need to understand that guy is never going to go away.

I already announced my plan yesterday to be here for the long haul, since dzarmush informed me only active participants of this thread will have a say on the matter related to Qora. As a major investor, it's within my rights to do so, wouldn't you agree?

Also, I don't support dzarmush. He has lost all his credibility completely. A more suitable person should be elected. I vote for notsoshifty.

If people get really tired of sockpuppet nonsense then I'm personally in favour of a moderated Qora thread. I would prefer Dzarmush or someone like him could run it and delete those who clearly have no interest in a real discussion but allows serious disagreement.

GorillaJam,

Is your name Gorilla Jam in the real life?  If not, you're just another anonymous person on the internet. For all intent and purpose, with a 42 posts count, you're just a socket puppet too.

BTW, did I hurt your feeling yesterday by laughing at your poor command of English? You seem pretty pissed.  Grin

Well I apologize. But you do need to brush up on English though.  Grin

I already announced my plan yesterday to be here for the long haul, since dzarmush informed me only active participants of this thread will have a say on the matter related to Qora. As a major investor, it's within my rights to do so, wouldn't you agree?

Also, I don't support dzarmush. He has lost all his credibility completely. A more suitable person should be elected. I vote for notsoshifty.
1. We exercise self-censorship.  We will voluntarily remove all the useless posts in the last 10 pages or so.  If you guys do it, I will surely follow suit. I'm making you a deal to make this thread look better. It'll be good for Qora.

I agree with this plan. But, I'm not sure why you can't go first?

If all of the offenders are in agreement, I will go first, no problem. But part of me is still irate and angry that I was attacked without justifiable reason. So I'd prefer if someone else goes first.  Smiley

PS: If I'm truly a troll, would I come back with gesture like this? Those guys attacked me, forced me to leave, and called me names, did someone here call them out?

No.  Smiley
win
1. We exercise self-censorship.  We will voluntarily remove all the useless posts in the last 10 pages or so.  If you guys do it, I will surely follow suit. I'm making you a deal to make this thread look better. It'll be good for Qora.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Ignored. Even I got tired of you, and I found you quite funny before.

The worst offender in the Qora thread wants to ignore me. Right.  Wink

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Wink
win
People,

I honestly want to do what's good for Qora.  Now NEM is out of the race, we've got one less competitor. It should come as obvious to anyone that Qora and NXT will prolly be the only 2nd-Gen coins left in the foreseeable future.

So here is my proposal -

2. So I came on here with a different opinion, and people in this thread started attacking me without justifiable reason, telling me to go away, and calling me a troll. Well, all I was telling you in the beginning is not to promote NXT AE Gateway in Qora thread, and that makes me a troll? Why are you so eager to defend Nxt AE Gateway?

With renat0, I can see the reason. He is one of the biggest buyer and holder of NXT, so he's got a perfect reason to promote both coins in Qora's thread. How about the rest of you guys? Why do you like to talk about NXT so much in Qora thread?

And you're calling me a Troll? You're just NXT trolls yourself.  Smiley

3. I know renat0 thinks himself as the biggest Qora owner and buyer out there, since he's been actively buying all the Qora out on the market. So part of me is very eager to show my card - Show that I am actually the biggest holder of Qora and not that pompous ass, and shut his trap once and for all. On the other hand, I cannot help but wonder whether my action will harm the price of Qora or not because my stake is much larger than his.

So I let you guys decide.

4. I honestly wish a more suitable person will agree to step up to the plate and replace Dzarmush as project lead. This person should not have conflicted interests (not a major stakeholder of another coin).

NotSoShifty has my vote. I honestly hope nonsoshifty will agree to be the new project lead, and replace dzarmush.

Thanks.  Smiley

Ignored. Even I got tired of you, and I found you quite funny before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Again here it is.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nems-leader-utopianfuture-retired-after-mistake-posting-w-sockpuppet-accscam-649852

It seems like Utopianfuture has been caught hypocritically getting multiple stakes. If you know the past about NEM you will know the obbsession against sockpuppets. Personally I always hated the NEM initial idea of fairness which has been proven many times to be a false idea.

I do think its relevent to Qora because it was/is a major competitor. I don't think it has much chance to recover its rep now. But thats open to discussion.

Ok, I've got the idea now.

Well, regardless of what the leader did or did not, I've been saying for the past 2 weeks that NEM won't fly. Not because of the leader. Not because somebody bought 10 or 100 nemstakes. But because the developers of NEM, if indeed they exist, haven't shown a single line of code in 3+ months since the IPO fund raising was over. That got to tell you something.
People,

I honestly want to do what's good for Qora.  Now NEM is out of the race, we've got one less competitor. It should come as obvious to anyone that Qora and NXT will prolly be the only 2nd-Gen coins left in the foreseeable future.

So here is my proposal -

2. So I came on here with a different opinion, and people in this thread started attacking me without justifiable reason, telling me to go away, and calling me a troll. Well, all I was telling you in the beginning is not to promote NXT AE Gateway in Qora thread, and that makes me a troll? Why are you so eager to defend Nxt AE Gateway?

With renat0, I can see the reason. He is one of the biggest buyer and holder of NXT, so he's got a perfect reason to promote both coins in Qora's thread. How about the rest of you guys? Why do you like to talk about NXT so much in Qora thread?

And you're calling me a Troll? You're just NXT trolls yourself.  Smiley

3. I know renat0 thinks himself as the biggest Qora owner and buyer out there, since he's been actively buying all the Qora out on the market. So part of me is very eager to show my card - Show that I am actually the biggest holder of Qora and not that pompous ass, and shut his trap once and for all. On the other hand, I cannot help but wonder whether my action will harm the price of Qora or not because my stake is much larger than his.

So I let you guys decide.

4. I honestly wish a more suitable person will agree to step up to the plate and replace Dzarmush as project lead. This person should not have conflicted interests (not a major stakeholder of another coin).

NotSoShifty has my vote. I honestly hope nonsoshifty will agree to be the new project lead, and replace dzarmush.

Thanks.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Any thoughts on the NEM scandal unfolding?

It's very easy. NEM does not exist. When it will be released - then we will have thoughts on it.

The scandal doesn't exist now?, incorrect.

Yeah, good distinction. You are correct: there are aliens and talks/scandals about aliens. In this view, yes, remembering that utopianfuture has 25% premine this situation with sockpuppets is crazy and a big shame. 
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Any thoughts on the NEM scandal unfolding?

Have they released something yet?
I have seen a website that looks like a wallet, have read "beautiful" things about it.But for now the only that I have seen is some tokens.
So, it is great to invest in a new world but as it seems, the leader of NEM is also a sockpuppet... and probably NEM is a fairly distributed sockpuppet.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I don't undestand the nem scandal
It's just because Utopian criticized Sim dev ?
I bought 1 stake under 19k NxT thanks the scandal...
win

The scandal doesn't exist now?, incorrect.

Since we have nothing to talk about anyway, can you give a summary in 2-3 sentences what the scandal is about?

I linked you, you missed it, look back.

Again here it is.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nems-leader-utopianfuture-retired-after-mistake-posting-w-sockpuppet-accscam-649852

It seems like Utopianfuture has been caught hypocritically getting multiple stakes. If you know the past about NEM you will know the obbsession against sockpuppets. Personally I always hated the NEM initial idea of fairness which has been proven many times to be a false idea.

I do think its relevent to Qora because it was/is a major competitor. I don't think it has much chance to recover its rep now. But thats open to discussion.
Jump to: