Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 215. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Okay, good point, PondSea. That was not intentional.

I apologize.  Sad Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry

PS: I do apologize when I make an obvious mistake. Lesson learned.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
We are going about this the wrong way. let's adopt Qoraknight. he can be kind of our gimp (Pulp Fiction if you don't know the reference) we can play with.

Firstly he is keeping this thread at the top of the list.

My only logical thought about why he is doing this is to push the price down, but I imagine he is doing the opposite.

QoraKnight please tell us your brilliant plans for Qora, we all want to hear?

Didnt you know he has 4 billion our of the 10 billion qora's in existence. He somehow got 2 additional billion qora in the last 24 hours.

he's a smart fella that QoraKnight, we should make him our leader.

plus we can trust him with the bounty money because he has got so much he wouldn't be tempted to steal.

Let's have a vote for QoraKnight for leader and treasurer. he's bound to win.

He will just buy 1.0000001 billion tonight and he will have 50.000001% majority. We wont even need to vote....

True.  We are in the end left to the genius that is THE QORAKNIGHT.

Because He's the hero Qora deserves, but he's not the one it needs right now.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
3. You need to stop calling people names and insulting other people, just because some of us disagree with you. This culture of barbarism needs to be changed starting today. Under my watch, no name calling or personal attack will be allowed.

Who is your English Teacher?  Shocked Huh Huh Huh Huh

He should have been shot already!

Next lesson for you is English. For starter, please get a good dictionary and a good book on grammar (same goes for dzarmush too). Your English really sucks. Thanks

PS: I cannot understand your Broken Chinkish!!

GET THE FUCK OUT, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4. If anyone wishes to challenge me and make me leave, he is free to do so in one of the two ways: (1) we can put it to a vote inside Qora client

Done.

We both don't post in this thread till the vote can happen then if I lose I won't ever post in this thread, if you lose you don't post under any name in this thread.

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink

5. You need to stop this witch hunting immediately and get back to work on the project. This fight is not good for anybody, and you should cease this childish fight immediately.

6. Whether you like it or not, this Qora belongs to whoever owns it. That means everyone who is a Qora owner, no matter how big a stake it is.  So you and your friends have no right to ask anyone to leave.

I just wish to get those points across your thick skull. Now get back to work! [/b] Smiley

LOL Racist now... Grin
Hi gorillajam,

I am very glad to see that you have learned your lesson. You're a much better person now. Hats off to you, sir.  Smiley Cheesy Grin

I feel bad for asking, but as you are so rich can I have just a few million Qora. My daughter is sick and needs medical care. I'm reaching out to you QoraKnight. I feel like you really are my Knight in shining armour.

Help my daughter please. I know your goodness will compel you to act.

Where are you from?  Grin
win
PondSea,

Why are you going back and forth on this?  Smiley

I will make you the same offer as the one I made to Dzarmush -

Yes you have. You are a troll. Must admit a tough one. You wanted to stick around and you wanted to make people think that you're actually have lots of coins. But you failed. You said you deposited to Polo 100M coins but didin't and I've got the proof. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7264128

So gtfo and do not come back. You're easily recognizable by manner of speaking so we'll find out when you come back under new nickname.

There you go again.  Grin I just can't do my work without being distracted, can't I?  Grin

So how much Qora do you have, dzarmush?

How about we have a wager?

Each of us will send 100 million qora to an Escrow.  The bet is that I'm the biggest holder of qora (bigger than renat0, I know who he is  Cheesy)

If I win, I get 200 million qora, if I lose, you get 200 million qora.

Does that sound fair to you?  Smiley

======================================================

dzarmush,

If you really want to do this.. contact Tomatocage.. I won't have problem playing with you.  Smiley Or anyone in this forum.

It's easy money. Go for it.  Grin

I feel bad for asking, but as you are so rich can I have just a few million Qora. My daughter is sick and needs medical care. I'm reaching out to you QoraKnight. I feel like you really are my Knight in shining armour.

Help my daughter please. I know your goodness will compel you to act.
PondSea,

Why are you going back and forth on this?  Smiley

I will make you the same offer as the one I made to Dzarmush -

Yes you have. You are a troll. Must admit a tough one. You wanted to stick around and you wanted to make people think that you're actually have lots of coins. But you failed. You said you deposited to Polo 100M coins but didin't and I've got the proof. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7264128

So gtfo and do not come back. You're easily recognizable by manner of speaking so we'll find out when you come back under new nickname.

There you go again.  Grin I just can't do my work without being distracted, can't I?  Grin

So how much Qora do you have, dzarmush?

How about we have a wager?

Each of us will send 100 million qora to an Escrow.  The bet is that I'm the biggest holder of qora (bigger than renat0, I know who he is  Cheesy)

If I win, I get 200 million qora, if I lose, you get 200 million qora.

Does that sound fair to you?  Smiley

======================================================

dzarmush,

If you really want to do this.. contact Tomatocage.. I won't have problem playing with you.  Smiley Or anyone in this forum.

It's easy money. Go for it.  Grin

win

plus we can trust him with the bounty money because he has got so much he wouldn't be tempted to steal.

Why not? It's not off the table right? Everything can be put to a vote?

By the way, I'm just teaching you a lesson on the importance of respecting others.

When I asked you politely to accept and abide by the voting result, you told me no.

So I'm returning the favor.  Smiley

I think you actually have taught me to respect others. After listening to you I have found in comparison an increase in respect for others apart from you has gone through the roof.

Thanks again.

any more lessons for me?

VOTE Qoraknight. I might start another thread to get a campaign going for you. Qora needs you.
legendary
We are going about this the wrong way. let's adopt Qoraknight. he can be kind of our gimp (Pulp Fiction if you don't know the reference) we can play with.

My only logical thought about why he is doing this is to push the price down, but I imagine he is doing the opposite.

Didnt you know he has 4 billion our of the 10 billion qora's in existence. He somehow got 2 additional billion qora in the last 24 hours.

He will just buy 1.0000001 billion tonight and he will have 50.000001% majority. We wont even need to vote....

Why not? It's not off the table right? Everything can be put to a vote?

By the way, I'm just teaching you a lesson on the importance of respecting others.

When I asked you politely to accept and abide by the voting result, you told me no.

So I'm returning the favor.  Smiley
win

legendary

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink

PondSea,

It's called giving you a taste of your own medicine.  When I politely asked Dzarmush stop promoting his project here, what did he do?

He told me that due to the decentralized nature of the project, I have got no right to tell him if he can do something or not. Even though I raised the issue of voting (He told me outright he would ignore it).

So I'm using the same tactic on you guys. Look up a dictionary if you dont know what 'getting a taste of one's medicine' means.

Thank you.  Smiley

I'm not talking to you only but to the others too

I got you. You have my apology.  Smiley
legendary

Done.

We both don't post in this thread till the vote can happen then if I lose I won't ever post in this thread, if you lose you don't post under any name in this thread.

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink

What use is the voting system where if you lose you won't go away?

I swear to you I will go away if the result tells me so. Can I hold you to the same promise as well?  Smiley

Until then, I'm here to clean Qora's house and ensure everyone will be civil and cordial to each other.

No bullying tactic whatsoever. Thanks  Wink

win

legendary
Activity: 1036
Can you stop your fucking war ??

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

What gives you the rights to dictate what I can or cannot do?  Huh

If you learn to be polite, maybe I'll just grant your request.. Until then, it's off the table.  Cheesy

You need to learn to behave!!!  Wink

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1

I'm not talking to you only but to the others too
Fine. Welcome to my ignore list!

PS: I just want you to be polite.. spreading random 'please' and 'thank you' in all of your sentences. That's all.

I know how to handle bullies like you. You will find that I'm the toughest cookie in town. No worries.  Smiley

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

If you learn to be polite, maybe I'll just grant your request.. Until then, it's off the table.  Cheesy

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1

Like what you are current dictating what others should do?

The fucking nerve.

Anyway ignored.
legendary

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1

Like what you are current dictating what others should do?

The fucking nerve.

Anyway ignored.
What use is the voting system where if you lose you won't go away?

I swear to you I will go away if the result tells me so. Can I hold you to the same promise as well?  Smiley

Until then, I'm here to clean Qora's house and ensure everyone will be civil and cordial to each other.

No bullying tactic whatsoever. Thanks  Wink
Jump to: