Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 214. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ignoring them may be the best choice. Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
People I'd like to ask you not to waste time with QoraKnight and other obvious trolls, even those who are to come. I know I have no right to tell you what to do with your time, but his only mission is to derail this thread and by giving him attention he is being successful. Let us focus on Qora.
Read here for further info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qora-released-16-may-100-pos-new-source-522102
He owns 0 qora and for some reason want us to fail
Please, add him to your ignore list and spend your time on making Qora better
Thank you
You are right,we must focus on qora's future and dev's work rather than trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Can anyone inform me as to what is going to happen with the frozen qora funds on poloniex?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is it possible to add a password for any transfer when the wallet is unlocked?
I don't like unlocked the wallet for this reason

Should PM the DEV.
It has been proposed long time ago.
But may the dev don't notice it.
It's really a very useful feature.
Activity: 378

As mentioned before (but both request and response lost in the noise), I think "unlocked for forging, but still need password for transactions" is a good feature request.

Does anyone have recommendations on free (or nominal cost) hosted issue & feature request tracking sites that can be used for non open source software and which don't have limits on number of users in the project? Can github be used for this?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
People I'd like to ask you not to waste time with QoraKnight and other obvious trolls, even those who are to come. I know I have no right to tell you what to do with your time, but his only mission is to derail this thread and by giving him attention he is being successful. Let us focus on Qora.
Read here for further info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qora-released-16-may-100-pos-new-source-522102
Thank you
+1. I just read the last 10 pages of havoc and recommend for everyone to save time and add him to ignore list.
legendary
Activity: 1036

legendary
Activity: 1428
Thank you

Yes, it should be obvious, but please everyone stop trolling, and stop responding to trolls. Are you all 15? Potential users / developers / investors won't read 5+ pages if there are only 2-3 quality posts in them. I don't like to have people on my ignore list if they sometimes contribute good posts, but I'm rapidly losing respect for a bunch of people who I previously had different opinions on (not that you're likely to care, but still).

I'd rather focus on what can be done to move Qora forward.

It has the potential to successfully compete with Nxt and Ethereum in terms of features, and with any coin in terms of adoption and USD market cap. But it has a long way to go, and although the lead developer is actively working on improving stability and adding new features, he can only do so much by himself.

Hats off to the likes of agran who has quietly put together both a block explorer and a chat room, amongst other things. It is initiatives like this which will help add real value to Qora.

Anyone who cares about Qora long term should focus on building an active, constructive, and effective community, and helping that community add real value into Qora. It doesn't need to be official, with a foundation and committees and chairmen; it just needs to be constructive.

Some things that everyone can do:

- Run nodes. Keep them up to date. Unlock them so they actively forge
 - Use the client. Report bugs. Report feature requests
 - Focus on stability, security, features, value-add, awareness, and adoption; the price will follow

Some things that you can maybe do, depending on your skill profile:

- Write wiki articles and FAQ entries to help new people out with common issues
 - Write articles about Qora, and distribute them to increase awareness. Promote on twitter, reddit, facebook, industry conferences, and other community groups
 - Build services that use the API. Dice games, block explorers, faucets, node bounties, alias browser add-ons, web wallets, mobile wallets, SMS wallets, etc
 - Give feedback to qora about changes you'd like to see to the API
 - Find ways to support the main qora dev. Run a bug tracking system and act as triage for reported bugs. Work with him to produce a Qora whitepaper.

Despite the last few pages, I'm still positive about Qora's future. I hope I'm not wrong!

I agree, problem is if we left the trolls to be trolls without responding that is what all the new people will see.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think we need a new web page for qora and a forum
It's a complete mess here
Activity: 378
Thank you

Yes, it should be obvious, but please everyone stop trolling, and stop responding to trolls. Are you all 15? Potential users / developers / investors won't read 5+ pages if there are only 2-3 quality posts in them. I don't like to have people on my ignore list if they sometimes contribute good posts, but I'm rapidly losing respect for a bunch of people who I previously had different opinions on (not that you're likely to care, but still).

I'd rather focus on what can be done to move Qora forward.

It has the potential to successfully compete with Nxt and Ethereum in terms of features, and with any coin in terms of adoption and USD market cap. But it has a long way to go, and although the lead developer is actively working on improving stability and adding new features, he can only do so much by himself.

Hats off to the likes of agran who has quietly put together both a block explorer and a chat room, amongst other things. It is initiatives like this which will help add real value to Qora.

Anyone who cares about Qora long term should focus on building an active, constructive, and effective community, and helping that community add real value into Qora. It doesn't need to be official, with a foundation and committees and chairmen; it just needs to be constructive.

Some things that everyone can do:

- Run nodes. Keep them up to date. Unlock them so they actively forge
 - Use the client. Report bugs. Report feature requests
 - Focus on stability, security, features, value-add, awareness, and adoption; the price will follow

Some things that you can maybe do, depending on your skill profile:

- Write wiki articles and FAQ entries to help new people out with common issues
 - Write articles about Qora, and distribute them to increase awareness. Promote on twitter, reddit, facebook, industry conferences, and other community groups
 - Build services that use the API. Dice games, block explorers, faucets, node bounties, alias browser add-ons, web wallets, mobile wallets, SMS wallets, etc
 - Give feedback to qora about changes you'd like to see to the API
 - Find ways to support the main qora dev. Run a bug tracking system and act as triage for reported bugs. Work with him to produce a Qora whitepaper.

Despite the last few pages, I'm still positive about Qora's future. I hope I'm not wrong!

Activity: 28
Gotta go. Play nice, children.  Wink

If I ever find any of you uses the abominable F word again, I will surely come back and get ya!  Wink

In the mean time, chat safely and work hard!

Aidos.  Wink

PS: For Qora's sake, please stay cordial and be courteous. Thanks!
legendary
It is very unfortunate i believe i may live on the same country as this racist  Undecided

Where are you from? If you don't mind my asking?  Smiley

Australia

Are you sure? You said "on the same country," so I highly doubt you're from Australia like you claimed to be.

Nice try though, Liar!  Grin

Lost my train of thought, was going to write on the same continent or in the same country.

Ok, gotcha! I do apologize for being rude to you.  Smiley

So yes my statement stands.
It is very unfortunate i believe i may live on the same country as this racist  Undecided

Australia

Are you sure? You said "on the same country," so I highly doubt you're from Australia like you claimed to be.

Lost my train of thought, was going to write on the same continent or in the same country.

Ok, gotcha! I do apologize for being rude to you.  Smiley
legendary

Australia

Australia

Nice try though, Liar!  Grin
legendary

Australia
legendary
Hey guys, are there eXo investors around? There's a logo voting poll.

And here are all candidates. Could you please take a look at #16 and if you like it (only if you like it) vote for it  Smiley

Or for any other option you like the best.

I missed the IPO unfortunately Sad

PS: I doubt it.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hey guys, are there eXo investors around? There's a logo voting poll.

And here are all candidates. Could you please take a look at #16 and if you like it (only if you like it) vote for it  Smiley

Or for any other option you like the best.

legendary
Jump to: