Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 229. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Why the Nem Stake is so expensive
25 000 NxT for 1 million Nem
What Nem is better than Qora?  Huh

It's not that Nem is expensive. Nem is super cheap at the moment. I don't know who is selling at this price. I won't sell a single coin until it's 100-150K Nxt for 1M Nem.

And Qora is even cheaper because it doesn't have any promotion. Nem has a huge community and certain level of popularity, that's why it's more expensive than Qora.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Why the Nem Stake is so expensive
25 000 NxT for 1 million Nem
What Nem is better than Qora?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I am still holding onto the seized funds for now. It is likely they will simply go to the Qora foundation, as there is absolutely no way of proving Qora holdings on ShareXcoin, and I'm not sure what else there is to do. Perhaps they can go to a special Qora-related project that the community votes on. I think at this point, it's up to you guys and the Qora dev.
Busoni, I've made a sacrifice of 3 younglings in your honour.
+1 Thank you Busoni
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Thanks agran

Unfortunately didn't worked.
I went into a second machine, make a new instance of qoracoin wallet (with the default knownpeers) and successfully retrieved my wallet addresses with the seed i had.Now is "Oke".

The differences between those two machines are :
The one that didn't worked is Win7 x 64 bit
The one that worked is Win 7 x 32 bit

By the way the faucet coins are now appeared into one address (the address i made the request to receive them).

Is there any other things that i need to look into my 64bit machine in order to connect into a peer ?

Could you check if the TCP port 9084 is not blocked by your firewall.
Running 2 instances behind the same IP has some problems.

I have figured out what was wrong with the Win 7 64bit machine.It was held the wallet into the sandbox.
I will try to see if I can dig a little deeper in that to find what exactly it has been put into the sandbox.

Thanks
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I am still holding onto the seized funds for now. It is likely they will simply go to the Qora foundation, as there is absolutely no way of proving Qora holdings on ShareXcoin, and I'm not sure what else there is to do. Perhaps they can go to a special Qora-related project that the community votes on. I think at this point, it's up to you guys and the Qora dev.

Busoni, I've made a sacrifice of 3 younglings in your honour.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I lost btc and qora on sharex's theft but I still think it's better to put these funds onto qora development since there's no way we can prove ownership.
Thank you Busoni.
+1.
Let us make good use of it. That way we can all be better off.
legendary
Activity: 1806

It looks like most people supported the idea of transferring coins to the fund. I'll PM qora and ask to post his opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1428
Please don't you unintentionally start spreading crap.

Have you seen the team's of dev that haven't gone this far with their coins?

We need to be patient....
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Most of all hope Qora can develop well. Please do not quarrel.
Indeed, looking good.

Let's wait for the new features though...coin is really promising.

Heh must confirm. 20 pages of BS, the dev is silently coding, and QORA back in the Poloniex top 10, up 35%.
Nuff said Smiley
Activity: 812
Indeed, looking good.

Let's wait for the new features though...coin is really promising.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,

I will play with you, no problem. If it's just you and me, you will pay 2.5 million NXT, the entire amount will come out of your pocket, agree?

It is easy money for you, so 'fairness' should not be an issue.  Since Anon is not doing Escrow anymore, can we get TomatoCage instead? Maybe we can entice Anon to be the judge by offering him some money, I don't know.

Also, I find you guys hilarious.  Smiley  You're actually asking the biggest holder and buyer of Qora to go away?  Grin

Who do you think you are?  Who gives you the right to make financial decisions on my behalf, small fries?

==========================================================

Tomatocage's profile:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tomatocage-37522

If he accepts the job, tell him to create two new accounts - one for Nxt, and one for Qora.

After we lay out the ground rule, I will transfer 100 mil qora to Tomatocage, and you do the same.

anon136 has been contacted http://puu.sh/9nShH/af47568331.png
my qora and nxt are ready, let's do it

also, you're the most stupid person i met this year, betting 6x1 is fucking unfair but i'll do it anyway because it'll be a pleasure to take ur money OR see u running away/making up lies not to bet (i know the latter will happen)
u don't need 10 guys to bet, we will do it ourselves only u and me
ready when u are
legendary
Buy support is building on polo  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
don't respond to idiots and then they will go away, how much simpler does it need to be.
On a sidenote. I think I found the perfect solution for determining who has the biggest golf club. Its an old favorite of mine:

http://www.mini-putt.org/game-2.html (click 'practice')

Mini Putt 2 of course. We'll start at 48 (22 below par, can provide screenshots if needed, I got down to 33 back in my golden days).

So lets get those clubs swinging. Winner gets the equivalent of 50k Qora donated to Sean's Outpost in his/her name. New high scores need to be screenshot with screen URL provided. Challenge ends when I wake up tomorrow (ca 12 GMT)

PS: if  anyone is willing to escrow the 0.03 BTC send me a PM

Lets solve this dispute like MEN, not like 14yo kids.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
anon136 has been contacted
my qora and nxt are ready, let's do it

also, you're the most stupid person i met this year, betting 6x1 is fucking unfair but i'll do it anyway because it'll be a pleasure to take ur money OR see u running away/making up lies not to bet (i know the latter will happen)

You are out of luck. Anon doesn't do much escrow anymore and told me 2 days ago that he doesn't do altocoins anymore at all. Sad
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Can you not fucking do simple maths?

2.5 mill NXT = 275 BTC
100 million Qora = 50 BTC currently.

Pathetic!

1. Within a 2 months period, 100 mil qora will be worth more than 400 BTC. I am confident of that because I'm behind most of the buying.  Smiley So I think it's perfectly fair.

2. It's easy money for you to make. Let's play.  Smiley

*facepalm*
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

2.5 mill NXT = 275 BTC

Pathetic!

1. Within a 2 months period, 100 mil qora will be worth more than 400 BTC. I am confident of that because I'm behind most of the buying.  Smiley So I think it's perfectly fair.

2. It's easy money for you to make. Let's play.  Smiley

3. Let me know once you guys find 10 guys with 250k NXT each. Once the rule is finalized, I will send my fund.
legendary
Also, I'd just like to mention that I am just trying to clean Qora's house. I don't like the way things are going. I'd like to get rid of current list of incompetent fools and install a more suitable person at the top (not gonna be me).

2.5 mill NXT = 275 BTC

Pathetic!
Jump to: