Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 228. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Popcorn.gif!

Finally qora is having some optimism in the market Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Who do you think you are?  Who gives you the right to make financial decisions on my behalf, small fries?

Doesn't the street run two ways?

There a couple of posters, possibly one with sockpuppets accounts who is talking smack on here. They want people to respond. Please don't bother.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Who do you think you are?  Who gives you the right to make financial decisions on my behalf, small fries?

Doesn't the street run two ways?
win
When some problems are actually fixed.
Might be tomorrow, might be the day after tomorrow.
So today should be the new version released Cheesy

Well logic say's Qora has already fixed some things cause Polinex was waiting for Qora to ok things. So either polinex are doing something manually without Qora's ok or Qora has made some improvements.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
When some problems are actually fixed.
Might be tomorrow, might be the day after tomorrow.
So today should be the new version released Cheesy
Activity: 76
In my opinion,poloniex is the best exchange,we have it was enough. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
sorry for my ignorance but what is the problem with Qora?

No problem man everything is fine now
Some people lost Qora in the ShareXcoin exchange but it's the fault of the exchange dev
Poloniex is a good exchange if you want to buy some
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Lots of Qora holders said they want someone to issue Qora asset on AE so they can trade Qora there. Lots of NXTers said they want to have Qora listed on AE so they can buy into Qora without selling Nxt. That's the only reason I did it. People want — people get. But then one asshole with several puppets started posting lots of crap. That's all.

Also I don't understand what does it mean: "promote AE in Qora thread". Nobody promotes AE. Instead it's a good way to promote Qora outside of Qora thread. Nxt has a huge community, but you can't just post Qora related info on Nxt forum or in Nxt thread. Now when we have Qora asset we can post something in Nxt threads once in a while: news, stats, whatever.
Lots of?
The low volume has clear that you are a liar.
The volum only has 14884NXT, and all the 14884NXT, one guy contributed 13153NXT.
Is this you means "Lots of"?
It's so pathetic!
How good idea this is!
Casually call people who oppose you asshole is just that prove you are an asshole.
We need to be a little more constructive here, okay? Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
sorry for my ignorance but what is the problem with Qora?
win
@Qora Could you give us a revised update and schedule for Qora, implemented features, stability of Qora at the moment etc.

Now we are on Polinex we are kind of in guessing mode what that means.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
QORA has been unfrozen on poloniex. Stay calm and don't quarrel with each other.

Wise words young one. Quit feeding; they'll go away. Good night everyone.
Activity: 277
QORA has been unfrozen on poloniex. Stay calm and don't quarrel with each other.
Activity: 462

Lots of Qora holders said they want someone to issue Qora asset on AE so they can trade Qora there. Lots of NXTers said they want to have Qora listed on AE so they can buy into Qora without selling Nxt. That's the only reason I did it. People want — people get. But then one asshole with several puppets started posting lots of crap. That's all.

Also I don't understand what does it mean: "promote AE in Qora thread". Nobody promotes AE. Instead it's a good way to promote Qora outside of Qora thread. Nxt has a huge community, but you can't just post Qora related info on Nxt forum or in Nxt thread. Now when we have Qora asset we can post something in Nxt threads once in a while: news, stats, whatever.
Lots of?
The low volume has clear that you are a liar.
The volum only has 14884NXT, and all the 14884NXT, one guy contributed 13153NXT.
Is this you means "Lots of"?
It's so pathetic!
How good idea this is!
Casually call people who oppose you asshole is just that prove you are an asshole.
Activity: 308
can anyone compare ziplibrary's (scammer from ShareXcoin.com) and QoraKnight's language? Just to be sure

QotaKnigth is very talkative, sounds more like that dumbass Attack.of.the.Clones from the first trading thread. Regular trolls post just a few words but those two post lots of crap.

Almost certainly his style and also he was selling Kora via NXT AE, I imagine he sees it as a threat to selling his non existent Kora's

I absolutely reject this! I have nothing to do with QoraKnight. Make your own mind up readers. Here is my Kora thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ora-nxt-monetary-system-currency-620518
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Why the Nem Stake is so expensive
25 000 NxT for 1 million Nem
What Nem is better than Qora?  Huh

I can tell you exactly what is going on but there is a thread for that Smiley

We can talk a little bit here
It's more interesting than bet which has the largest

There is x4 Qora than Nem so 1 stake (1 million nem) = 2.54 million Qora

2.5 million Qora = 1.35 BTC (54 satoshi)

1 million Nem = 3.2 BTC (27 000 NxT)

FIFY

and AFAIK, there r about 3000 NEM stakes, not 2500.
legendary
Activity: 1036
What Nem is better than Qora?  Huh

We can talk a little bit here
It's more interesting than bet which has the largest

There is x4 Qora than Nem so 1 stake (1 million nem) = 2.5 million Qora

2.5 million Qora = 1.35 BTC (54 satoshi)

1 million Nem = 3.2 BTC (27 000 NxT)
legendary
Activity: 1428
I am still holding onto the seized funds for now. It is likely they will simply go to the Qora foundation, as there is absolutely no way of proving Qora holdings on ShareXcoin, and I'm not sure what else there is to do. Perhaps they can go to a special Qora-related project that the community votes on. I think at this point, it's up to you guys and the Qora dev.

It looks like most people supported the idea of transferring coins to the fund. I'll PM qora and ask to post his opinion.
I vote to spend funds on tracking down zip.

No don't waste more money on that scammer
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
I am still holding onto the seized funds for now. It is likely they will simply go to the Qora foundation, as there is absolutely no way of proving Qora holdings on ShareXcoin, and I'm not sure what else there is to do. Perhaps they can go to a special Qora-related project that the community votes on. I think at this point, it's up to you guys and the Qora dev.

It looks like most people supported the idea of transferring coins to the fund. I'll PM qora and ask to post his opinion.
I vote to spend funds on tracking down zip.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
why poloniex.com can exchange qora now?
do i miss important messages?
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
What Nem is better than Qora?  Huh

Jump to: