Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 226. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Voting inside the wallet as a permanent function?

Has NXT even implemented that yet?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The next thing that will be implemented will be a voting system.
The main purpose of this system will be to decide in which order features will be implemented.
I will provide a list of possible features and the community will decide which one they want first.
The system could also be used by the community to make certain decisions.
1 Qora will equal 1 vote.

In the meantime I have been working on the database.
Once those changes are finished the client will no longer be limited by only showing the last 50 transactions/blocks in your wallet.
Instead you will be able to see everything.

Thank you very much, qora, for the timely update, and this great feature.  Smiley

I also wish to apologize to you if you think my language was too harsh. I was simply frustrated because I felt my opinion was not respected.

I love everything you're doing, and you will continue to have my full support.  Now everything can be settled using voting system in the client, I will stop plastering this thread with requests.

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
The main purpose of this system will be to decide in which order features will be implemented.
I will provide a list of possible features and the community will decide which one they want first.

Once those changes are finished the client will no longer be limited by only showing the last 50 transactions/blocks in your wallet.

Way to go qora!  Thank you again
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Also, bitcoinrocks has lost the 22 M qora
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
But we haven't figured out a way to prove loss of funds.
Yup...  no way of knowing if someone sold their QORA in the meantime.
I still propose everyone that has a Qora balance on ShareXCoin make a claim to Busoni. He can open the claim period for 10 days. If after that time the claims are = or < the amount he has frozen, he can disburse the coins. Otherwise, they go to the community fund for bounties/givaways. I can't think of any fairer way to do it.

@PilotofBTC I am sorry for your loss but there is no way that the claims are = or < the amount he has frozen.
"only" about 23M frozen.
you claim you lost about 20M.
I know TwinWinNerD lost a lot.
I lost a big amount also.
and I am sure there are a lot more people.

community fund for bounties/giveaways is really the best and only fair solution for the frozen funds.
That or fractional refunds.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Yup...  no way of knowing if someone sold their QORA in the meantime.
I still propose everyone that has a Qora balance on ShareXCoin make a claim to Busoni. He can open the claim period for 10 days. If after that time the claims are = or < the amount he has frozen, he can disburse the coins. Otherwise, they go to the community fund for bounties/givaways. I can't think of any fairer way to do it.

@PilotofBTC I am sorry for your loss but there is no way that the claims are = or < the amount busoni has frozen.
"only" about 23M frozen.

you claim you lost about 20M.
I know TwinWinNerD lost a lot.
I lost a big amount also.
and I am sure there are a lot more people.

community fund for bounties/giveaways is really the best and only fair solution for the frozen funds.
legendary
Activity: 1736

Yup...  no way of knowing if someone sold their QORA in the meantime.

legendary
He even froze 0.8 BTC of the funds that he didn't cashout!

You see...  these low BTC figures point to quick scalp/arbitrage efforts rather than any significant dumps...  who knows?   Sad

Let me be the one to ask the community a tough question for the STOMACH...  let's say we see ShareXcoin online again where depositors are given the chance to withdraw...  does Busoni send the QORA back??? 

We are assuming that it was Zip that made that transfer. Was it made at a time when withdrawals were working? Has Busoni been in communication with the person that owns the account which he froze?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

You see...  these low BTC figures point to quick scalp/arbitrage efforts rather than any significant dumps...  who knows?   Sad

Let me be the one to ask the community a tough question for the STOMACH...  let's say we see ShareXcoin online again where depositors are given the chance to withdraw...  does Busoni send the QORA back??? 

Yes. And not only that. Busoni said he can semd the qora to victims. But we haven't figured out a way to prove loss of funds.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
of course NO accident. sending qora from sharexcoin to poloniex to dump and than sending some qora back to sharexcoin main address
means he has total control of everything.

Wait a sec...  did Busoni also report QORA sales happening through that account?   

IIRC, yes! 

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
you mean sharexcoin main address: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK  ?

No...  I mean that he/they didn't even bother to move the QORA I deposited to whatever holding address...  it kinda looks like ziplibrary took the exchange off-line without having prepared to do so to me...   Undecided

I really think that's what happened. I'd love to know the full real story. But, we'll probably never know.

Yes seems so.

And his move is basically to wait until the dust settles and he can sell-off qora on an exchange that doesn't care about tainted coins: Like BTER.
legendary
you mean sharexcoin main address: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK  ?

No...  I mean that he/they didn't even bother to move the QORA I deposited to whatever holding address...  it kinda looks like ziplibrary took the exchange off-line without having prepared to do so to me...   Undecided

I really think that's what happened. I'd love to know the full real story. But, we'll probably never know.
legendary
But it was NO accident. Because he even came online on the forum one more time.
of course NO accident. sending qora from sharexcoin to poloniex to dump and than sending some qora back to sharexcoin main address
means he has total control of everything.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
you mean sharexcoin main address: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK  ?

No...  I mean that he/they didn't even bother to move the QORA I deposited to whatever holding address...  it kinda looks like ziplibrary took the exchange off-line without having prepared to do so to me...   Undecided
Yes. He just shutdown everything.

But it was NO accident. Because he even came online on the forum one more time.

So it was not like he died or something Wink
legendary
No, when you deposit Qora on the exchange a deposit address is created for you personally. Each person has a unique deposit address.
I know that. but sharexcoin than moves the qora from your personal address to the main sharexcoin address.

Also, I don't see what freezing that one address will do. It is a simple matter to spend the coins from one of your addresses to another.
The qora can be tracked easily if they are being moved from this address: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK  
legendary
...he stole all the coins and shut down the exchange.
I'm still puzzled with the fact that there are QORA sitting in my deposit address that he/they never bothered to move...  I can see myself coming to grips with having been scammed/hacked...  but losing coins that might just sit there never to be used is just mind-boggling!?!?!   Shocked Angry Shocked

what do you mean by your deposit address?
my guess is that he is waiting for a method to dump them - currently he can't use poloniex, nxt AE or OTC exchange because each one of these exchanges will freeze the coins coming for that address.

No, when you deposit Qora on the exchange a deposit address is created for you personally. Each person has a unique deposit address.

Also, I don't see what freezing that one address will do. It is a simple matter to spend the coins from one of your addresses to another.
legendary
...he stole all the coins and shut down the exchange.
I'm still puzzled with the fact that there are QORA sitting in my deposit address that he/they never bothered to move...  I can see myself coming to grips with having been scammed/hacked...  but losing coins that might just sit there never to be used is just mind-boggling!?!?!   Shocked Angry Shocked

what do you mean by your deposit address?
my guess is that he is waiting for a method to dump them - currently he can't use poloniex, nxt AE or OTC exchange because each one of these exchanges will freeze the coins coming for that address.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
In version 9, looking forward to something great.

You're hoping or you know something?
hoping
Jump to: