Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 3. (Read 748198 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 663
Well Im optimistisc to about Qora, me and some friends are holding a bunch Qora ass well and we are not planning to sell and I think there a lot of more community members like us holding. There are just some rotten apples in the community we are getting rid of them now, because they dumped, or want to dump, but can't dump. So for al the guys who want to dump, keep in mind there a lot of members, who are holding and believing in this coin, so just do the same, so we can go faster to the moon Smiley

+1! This is definetely one of the most undervalued coins with bright future Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well Im optimistisc to about Qora, me and some friends are holding a bunch Qora ass well and we are not planning to sell and I think there a lot of more community members like us holding. There are just some rotten apples in the community we are getting rid of them now, because they dumped, or want to dump, but can't dump. So for al the guys who want to dump, keep in mind there a lot of members, who are holding and believing in this coin, so just do the same, so we can go faster to the moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The bottom line is if Qora has what I'm still getting ovef, he may simply not be up to coding on a side project or taking the extra time to be social.

What - Qora has ebola?  Wink

However, get well soon, both of you!

oh, qora should os asap,  and i will take over this project.
really? can you take over this project?
but we really need some good market promotion.

yeah, I and my friends have 1 billion qora.  We come from Tencent,  We will do our best to help qora.
Tencent is good ,hope you and qora will have a  good communication about the project,
we lvoe qora and hope it will success.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Qora're silly?
 You have to intervene in controlling price.
 the coin is overshadowed.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
where is the qora dev , please open source.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
My offer @ 2.5 satoshis still stands
Activity: 266
From the start, great communication
legendary
Activity: 1428
we'll just bought another 20 million yesterday and about 150 million since May.

Qora will survive and thrive Smiley
Activity: 53
I want sell 26,000,000 qora @ 8 satoshi (2.08 btc). pm me.

I told you qora would not show his face anywhere ever again.  I told you.  You chose not to believe me.  Big whales and qora are getting out or out already.  Reanto, qora and agran still have more than 1.5b coins left to dump
It's true I want out, but I'm not "dumping" anything. I still have over 1b coins that I refuse to sell below 4 satoshi each. I got some ridiculous offer such as less than 2 satoshi each. I'm still selling qora for 5 satoshi each if anyone is interested. If you buy everything I can do for 4 satoshi each.
I'll be forced to sell on exchanges and crash the price if nobody buys it because I want to get out of qora asap as I'm suspicious.

I don't know why so many people are targeting me as a scapegoat for Qora's failure.
This is hilarious, you are dumber than I thought, you own 1Bil Qora.  Hahaha, good luck trying to dump that.

It definitely is. I can't imagine that the guy with his money might be that dumb. I agreed to send first because I knew he's the largest holder. Didn't he realize that such scam would decrease the price significantly? Have 1 billion coins that cost 130 BTC and then dump the price of this billion to 70 BTC (even lower actually) and lose half of the money within a week. This is the stupidest thing in cryptos I've ever seen.

Well I'm all dumped out now.

Thankfully I NEVER need to be involved any more with one of the most retarded communities I have ever been involved in.

Please go away and take your self destroyed coin with you.

As I said, these guys are trying to pump the price while selling.  Qora is the biggest holder and still has billions left to dump.  He copied nxt and secretly invested over 40 btc on ipo.
I'm out.  I tried to warn you and time after time I was proved right.  Don't come crying saying nobody warned you when in 2 months time this coin is worth less than what it gathered on ipo.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
whales could provide bounties
legendary
I told you qora would not show his face anywhere ever again.  I told you.  You chose not to believe me.  Big whales and qora are getting out or out already.  Reanto, qora and agran still have more than 1.5b coins left to dump
It's true I want out, but I'm not "dumping" anything. I still have over 1b coins that I refuse to sell below 4 satoshi each. I got some ridiculous offer such as less than 2 satoshi each. I'm still selling qora for 5 satoshi each if anyone is interested. If you buy everything I can do for 4 satoshi each.
I'll be forced to sell on exchanges and crash the price if nobody buys it because I want to get out of qora asap as I'm suspicious.

HAHA well there are no buy walls, so it's not that easy to dump.

For all the big whales.. DUMPING IS NOT AN OPTION< BECAUSE THERE ARE NO BUYERS!!!!

If you want Qora to succeed like the big part of the community you really should help and build this coin instead of dumping.. and so dumping is not possible anymore.. you have no choice but helping and holding
you know nothing about qora. please go away.
Activity: 53
The bottom line is if Qora has what I'm still getting ovef, he may simply not be up to coding on a side project or taking the extra time to be social.

yeah, I and my friends have 1 billion qora.  We come from Tencent,  We will do our best to help qora.
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Fry
Activity: 45

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
CIYAM mentioned he heard Qora has been sick, which is what problably explains the prolonged silence.  See the post below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9652412

What does this mean? please explain with your words.

Basically, bad colds and the flu tend to geh around.  I know many people recently who've had a really bad cold which had basically zapped your energy and it hangs around for weeks.  One guy at my office mentioned he had to fly through Atlanta recently and all the workers there were fighting it.

legendary
Activity: 1036
I'm sick too i think rlh is contagious  Tongue
legendary
CIYAM mentioned he heard Qora has been sick, which is what problably explains the prolonged silence.  See the post below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9652412

What does this mean? please explain with your words.
Pages:
Jump to: