Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 9. (Read 748197 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
I don't know why so many people are targeting me as a scapegoat for Qora's failure.
I never logged on other accounts here.
I never set ""walls"" either buy or sell side
I never tried to dump or pump the price
I always tried to help this currency
Wtf is you guys' problem with me?
All I did was purchase some Qora because I saw some value in it. And that's what you guys wanted. You wanted someone to buy, specially rabbiter. Once someone does that you get angry.

I've recently decided to sell all my Qora though. I need btc, I need money, I need to pay dzarmush and I need to decrease my risk exposure to Qora. Fast. And most important, it seems I'm so undesired so I don't feel comfortable owning a lot of a currency if the community doesn't like it/me.
I haven't sold nearly nothing of what I plan on selling, I only sold 12m qora so far and I own and want to sell 1 billion Qora so I was not the person who dumped. I'm not selling in huge chunks so I'm not setting ""walls"" either. In all honesty I don't think those are walls either. I think people want btc/xcp now and are scared about certain rumors. I cannot take such risk.
If someone wants to buy really large amounts of Qora for 7 satoshi each please do let me know. We may use escrow. If you buy a lot we may negotiate a better price.

so did you scam dzarmush?
Activity: 715
I don't know why so many people are targeting me as a scapegoat for Qora's failure.
I never logged on other accounts here.
I never set ""walls"" either buy or sell side
I never tried to dump or pump the price
I always tried to help this currency
Wtf is you guys' problem with me?
All I did was purchase some Qora because I saw some value in it. And that's what you guys wanted. You wanted someone to buy, specially rabbiter. Once someone does that you get angry.

I've recently decided to sell all my Qora though. I need btc, I need money, I need to pay dzarmush and I need to decrease my risk exposure to Qora. Fast. And most important, it seems I'm so undesired so I don't feel comfortable owning a lot of a currency if the community doesn't like it/me.
I haven't sold nearly nothing of what I plan on selling, I only sold 12m qora so far and I own and want to sell 1 billion Qora so I was not the person who dumped. I'm not selling in huge chunks so I'm not setting ""walls"" either. In all honesty I don't think those are walls either. I think people want btc/xcp now and are scared about certain rumors. I cannot take such risk.
If someone wants to buy really large amounts of Qora for 7 satoshi each please do let me know. We may use escrow. If you buy a lot we may negotiate a better price.

This is hilarious, you are dumber than I thought, you own 1Bil Qora.  Hahaha, good luck trying to dump that.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
http://qora.co.in/?q=QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4&genblock=0
Poloniex is sending transactions with 0.01 fee. I thought someone would ever do that the miners would be able not to accept but their transactions are going just fine. This means someone could easily bloat the blockchain with 0.0000001 fee transactions.
Activity: 502
Polo seems to be back online
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Counterparty is so slow compared to Qora. The good user-friendly interface is a matter of time.
Activity: 616
There is no pay out for Signature campaign from last couple of weeks, What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013

why would I use qora over XCP?

This

Trading on Counterparty is certainly not a breeze, with Bitcoin's long blocks.

Plus CP has 600BTC daily vol while Qora normally has 1BTC and people go crazy about CP when Qora was before it but gets a fraction of the interest and price. Why? dunno but its not logical. What is logical is Qora will rise at some point. I thought about selling some to trade but its a one way street, you can't easily buy back in in bulk if the market direction changes.

One reason is because the CounterParty interface looks really smooth and inspires confidence.  Like it was made professionally.  I hope the next interface Qora can say that.

This

Can transaction speed be modulated somehow?
legendary
Activity: 1106

This

Plus CP has 600BTC daily vol while Qora normally has 1BTC and people go crazy about CP when Qora was before it but gets a fraction of the interest and price. Why? dunno but its not logical. What is logical is Qora will rise at some point. I thought about selling some to trade but its a one way street, you can't easily buy back in in bulk if the market direction changes.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

This

I do not understand  Embarrassed
Qora made AE. Is anybody using it? Is any qora asset on coinmarketcap?  Huh

Now all are waiting AT. But who will use it? Will it be only a joke like AE?  Roll Eyes
The orientation is totally wrong.
No one using AE.
After AT, no one will use it too.
The price is still too high, and some one has ahout 10% of the coin.
The price can't go too far.
The worst thing is the price keep falling but still have no newcomers.
All this features has nothing innovation, just a bunch of copy.
People can find it on other coins.
Qora is a failed communicator.
Lots of coins are dying.
If qora died, there is nothing to surprise.

with XCP working on SC...what value does qora have now?

legendary
Activity: 1036
People just need a wallet user friendly
Activity: 532
I do not understand  Embarrassed
Qora made AE. Is anybody using it? Is any qora asset on coinmarketcap?  Huh

Now all are waiting AT. But who will use it? Will it be only a joke like AE?  Roll Eyes
The orientation is totally wrong.
No one using AE.
After AT, no one will use it too.
The price is still too high, and some one has ahout 10% of the coin.
The price can't go too far.
The worst thing is the price keep falling but still have no newcomers.
All this features has nothing innovation, just a bunch of copy.
People can find it on other coins.
Qora is a failed communicator.
Lots of coins are dying.
If qora died, there is nothing to surprise.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Selling a coin with so much innovation miht lead to regrets in the future.

But people interested in it are able to buy it in extremely low prices, so selling can do good for the community.

This dumping will lead to a more healthy market, so that people interested in it can help and build the future again, with no dumpsters on board.
I just sold all my Qora on Bter, Counterparty has AT, it works with BTC, no one will use Qora for any reason.  Bye Bye.

No, it's only on the Counterparty testnet right now. I'm not sure when they wil put it on the mainnet.

So what, if it works with BTC then it's game over for any alts looking to implement AT.  AT on Testnet is way ahead of where Qora is right now.

Yes, but bitcoin has slower conformation times than Qora. Fast conformation times are needed for contracts you need to execute in a hurry.

True but we have Nxt for that, and they actually have users/community.
I just sold all my Qora on Bter, Counterparty has AT, it works with BTC, no one will use Qora for any reason.  Bye Bye.

No, it's only on the Counterparty testnet right now. I'm not sure when they wil put it on the mainnet.

So what, if it works with BTC then it's game over for any alts looking to implement AT.  AT on Testnet is way ahead of where Qora is right now.

Yes, but bitcoin has slower conformation times than Qora. Fast conformation times are needed for contracts you need to execute in a hurry.

Activity: 406
My investment in qora fell again... Sad
Pages:
Jump to: