Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 8. (Read 748197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
We are celebrating 6 months of Qora today! I am giving away free shares on our chat!
Qora will be dead within 2 weeks.  Qora is dumping his coins, unclaimed stakes and sharexexchange's stolen funds!Reanto is lying.  He does not need money, he needs to get out of Qora because he realized Qora is a nxt clone and developer is dumping coins. Agran, dsarmush and rabbiter are out or getting out too.  Bagholders will be all that's left and I will bet 5 btc qora will be priced 3 satoshi in 3 weeks.  Anyone want to bet?

3 satoshi in 3 weeks, ok that's December 7th. 5BTC done, no escrow, I'm good for my word as I have an actual account here not a sock puppet. So you wanna play or were you just FUDing?
Deal

BTC should be in escrow if not then this bet means nothing  Grin

It will mean a lot when he doesn't pay me.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
We are celebrating 6 months of Qora today! I am giving away free shares on our chat!
Qora will be dead within 2 weeks.  Qora is dumping his coins, unclaimed stakes and sharexexchange's stolen funds!Reanto is lying.  He does not need money, he needs to get out of Qora because he realized Qora is a nxt clone and developer is dumping coins. Agran, dsarmush and rabbiter are out or getting out too.  Bagholders will be all that's left and I will bet 5 btc qora will be priced 3 satoshi in 3 weeks.  Anyone want to bet?

3 satoshi in 3 weeks, ok that's December 7th. 5BTC done, no escrow, I'm good for my word as I have an actual account here not a sock puppet. So you wanna play or were you just FUDing?
Deal

BTC should be in escrow if not then this bet means nothing  Grin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
 Grin
He will dump to 3 satoshi if it's happen i will be very happy to buy at this price
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Qora will be dead within 2 weeks.  Qora is dumping his coins, unclaimed stakes and sharexexchange's stolen funds!Reanto is lying.  He does not need money, he needs to get out of Qora because he realized Qora is a nxt clone and developer is dumping coins. Agran, dsarmush and rabbiter are out or getting out too.  Bagholders will be all that's left and I will bet 5 btc qora will be priced 3 satoshi in 3 weeks.  Anyone want to bet?

Deal
legendary

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Qora will be dead within 2 weeks.  Qora is dumping his coins, unclaimed stakes and sharexexchange's stolen funds!Reanto is lying.  He does not need money, he needs to get out of Qora because he realized Qora is a nxt clone and developer is dumping coins. Agran, dsarmush and rabbiter are out or getting out too.  Bagholders will be all that's left and I will bet 5 btc qora will be priced 3 satoshi in 3 weeks.  Anyone want to bet?
You guys are really stupid to price this shitty closed source clone coin at the same of node.  Given all the risks, it should be worth less than half of crypti. I know i wouldn't pay more than 2 satoshi for it. 1 satoshi maybe then i would take some risk.

I wouldn't get surprised if qora had a trojan. Developer would come out of it filthy rich after dumping coins and stealing all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nobody want to buy 5% of Renato coins?

Cheap offer but use an escrow!
how much?

7 satoshi
Activity: 502
buy!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

how much?
legendary
Activity: 1036

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
what's the endgame use for Qora?
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
hi
i have a problem with qora client

i have update to the last version but when i trying to sync i have red logo "no connections"

any help?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Opening source will create a huge hype..so I guess having a nice website beforehand is better, unless the community decides otherwise.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I would like to take the advantage and request from all the members in here that they want to contribute on Qora to get into it.
I have created this form in order to gather the willingness of people who wants to contribute and establish a team around Qora that will take actions in order to build a healthy community and a strong coin.
So please, go ahead and fill that form.

The form asks things about you, like your willingness, your skills, your contribution to crypto currencies and your opinion for establishing a succesful coin.
Asks things about the project plan and where you can contribute.

I will record the gathered data till the end of November and then I will publish some statistics from this survey like :
How many people have submitted this form
How many people wants to contribute in this team.
How many people using Qora.
Suggestions that Qora needs in order to be a successful crypto currency.

If you want to participate you can fill the form but also if you don't want to participate please, give a shoot and tell us your opinion.

if qora still not open source , its no use for this.

but the another way is let more tech guys who qora trust to join in ,if they can get source code ,thats gonna be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1367
OMG! Shocked
Someone give him his 70BTC Angry
Activity: 532
I don't know why so many people are targeting me as a scapegoat for Qora's failure.
I never logged on other accounts here.
I never set ""walls"" either buy or sell side
I never tried to dump or pump the price
I always tried to help this currency
Wtf is you guys' problem with me?
All I did was purchase some Qora because I saw some value in it. And that's what you guys wanted. You wanted someone to buy, specially rabbiter. Once someone does that you get angry.

I've recently decided to sell all my Qora though. I need btc, I need money, I need to pay dzarmush and I need to decrease my risk exposure to Qora. Fast. And most important, it seems I'm so undesired so I don't feel comfortable owning a lot of a currency if the community doesn't like it/me.
I haven't sold nearly nothing of what I plan on selling, I only sold 12m qora so far and I own and want to sell 1 billion Qora so I was not the person who dumped. I'm not selling in huge chunks so I'm not setting ""walls"" either. In all honesty I don't think those are walls either. I think people want btc/xcp now and are scared about certain rumors. I cannot take such risk.
If someone wants to buy really large amounts of Qora for 7 satoshi each please do let me know. We may use escrow. If you buy a lot we may negotiate a better price.
So you lost your faith?
You are the biggest holder, if you decide sell all of your qora, the price will continue to fall.
You are too greedy.
When you have more than 5% of qora, you should stop buying.
No one will buy this coin if they find some one have about 10% of the total coins.
The price can't raise too much if some one hold too much coin.
For IPO people ,there is still have more than 5X return at this price.
The price is still too high.
One of the worst thing is it is still a game between stakeholders.
Some stakeholders sell, and stakeholders buy in.

legendary
I saw this post from the Bitbay team:

"This thread will definitely be the main channel of communication for the coming weeks and months. We are all long time forum members and understand how important a well moderated and updated thread here on Bitcoin Talk is for both excellent,, informative discussions and answering the community's questions."

Not to make too big a thing about it but its one thing that was sorely lacking for Qora. I personally believe it made/makes a big difference not having a constantly communicating team of some sort. I know it seems superficial but I think its crucial.
legendary
Activity: 1428
I don't know why so many people are targeting me as a scapegoat for Qora's failure.
I never logged on other accounts here.
I never set ""walls"" either buy or sell side
I never tried to dump or pump the price
I always tried to help this currency
Wtf is you guys' problem with me?
All I did was purchase some Qora because I saw some value in it. And that's what you guys wanted. You wanted someone to buy, specially rabbiter. Once someone does that you get angry.

I've recently decided to sell all my Qora though. I need btc, I need money, I need to pay dzarmush and I need to decrease my risk exposure to Qora. Fast. And most important, it seems I'm so undesired so I don't feel comfortable owning a lot of a currency if the community doesn't like it/me.
I haven't sold nearly nothing of what I plan on selling, I only sold 12m qora so far and I own and want to sell 1 billion Qora so I was not the person who dumped. I'm not selling in huge chunks so I'm not setting ""walls"" either. In all honesty I don't think those are walls either. I think people want btc/xcp now and are scared about certain rumors. I cannot take such risk.
If someone wants to buy really large amounts of Qora for 7 satoshi each please do let me know. We may use escrow. If you buy a lot we may negotiate a better price.

Why not send back the Qora to dzarmush firstly?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Told myself I wasn't going to buy any more until AT, but if it's going that cheap then I'll grab more, heh.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: