Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 7. (Read 748197 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
nice sell wall  Grin someone can buy 5% of coins for 30 BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Would anyone want to buy any of these domains?

QORA.CO
Active

QORACOIN.COM   
Active

QORACOIN.ORG
Active

QORACOINPOOL.COM
Active

QORAPOOL.COM
Active
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
What's happening with Qora?

Any news?
some big whale want to get more cheap coins,
so just buy some more.

Might be partly that, but almost everything seems to be taking a hit today.  Time your buys well and it could work in your favour.

I think its time for a moderated thread

Yes please.  If Qora agrees, who would be a good candidate for the job?

No need
Use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-to-victims-of-fud-and-troll-from-shadowcoin-minions-851464
It´s magic
Just add the fudsters name and every posts of them will be automatically deleted  Grin

I was thinking more along the lines of all the silly arguments that tend to clog up the thread, making it appear a little unprofessional from the outside.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

Any news?
some big whale want to get more cheap coins,
so just buy some more.
Activity: 248
qora is deading...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Any news?
legendary
Activity: 1036

Yes please.  If Qora agrees, who would be a good candidate for the job?

No need
Use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-to-victims-of-fud-and-troll-from-shadowcoin-minions-851464
It´s magic
Just add the fudsters name and every posts of them will be automatically deleted  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged

Yes please.  If Qora agrees, who would be a good candidate for the job?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I would escrow that deal for free if you guys want.

Also if this doesn't get escrowed I am >90% sure, that one of you will chicken out and not pay Wink
Ok by me.  Easy money.

I'm not escrowing cause my spare BTC is in Bitbay at the moment. Like I said I would pay up if the senario he painted happens. He is a sock puppet account it's me that has no protection on a handshake bet. I wouldn't expect him to pay, why would he. Me I would have to run from my account at least.

So basically you say now that he will not payout in any case and if you lose, that the terms were not clear enough so that you won't pay out.

I would call of this bet, not good can come from it, if you are not both willing to commit.
legendary
Activity: 1106

Also if this doesn't get escrowed I am >90% sure, that one of you will chicken out and not pay Wink
Ok by me.  Easy money.

I'm not escrowing cause my spare BTC is in Bitbay at the moment. Like I said I would pay up if the senario he painted happens. He is a sock puppet account it's me that has no protection on a handshake bet. I wouldn't expect him to pay, why would he. Me I would have to run from my account at least.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Ok by me.  Easy money.
legendary

Thing is I don't like the bet anymore cause I realised the guy can create the senario he's betting on. And it's hard to judge a black and white decision when it's more vague. The idea that this coin is going to be dumped and actually be around 3 sats as an actual equilibrium price is so stupid it's not funny, that's why I'm happy to take his money. But I think I can't argue with the buy wall beings smashed temporarily. The guy has already proven himself to just be a hardcore FUDDER.
legendary
Activity: 1806
I don't know why so many people are targeting me as a scapegoat for Qora's failure.
This is hilarious, you are dumber than I thought, you own 1Bil Qora.  Hahaha, good luck trying to dump that.

It definitely is. I can't imagine that the guy with his money might be that dumb. I agreed to send first because I knew he's the largest holder. Didn't he realize that such scam would decrease the price significantly? Have 1 billion coins that cost 130 BTC and then dump the price of this billion to 70 BTC (even lower actually) and lose half of the money within a week. This is the stupidest thing in cryptos I've ever seen.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Alright. I'm back to the forum. Had to deal with lots of stuff lately. That's why I agreed to sell 100M in the first place. And thanks to renat0 I didn't even have money I needed. And finally my fucking landlord won't return the deposit after I moved out ) It's like everyone around me turned into assholes in one day. As for renat0 it's in his best interest to give me back what he stole before I get to him.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 260
legendary
Grin
He will dump to 3 satoshi if it's happen i will be very happy to buy at this price

Everyone put in decent buys then cause I just thought about something, I guess it's a get out clause. I think the guy is Renat0 so if you look at the buy wall you can see there is only a few BTC down to 3 sats. If he dumps 3 BTC so he can get 5 off me then it's a no show. he has bet the price is gonna be crashed because of Qora etc dumping, if we see an instant dump over say an hour or two on the 7th or any day before then then that is not what I betted.
Price has to reach 3 satoshi at any given point within 3 weeks, no matter what.  If you are scared, don't bet.  I had 80m qora which I gladly sold at 12 satoshi so I do not own any qora anymore.

Go back and read what you betted on. You said the coin will be dead, Qora and others will dump the coin and it will be worth 3 sats. Sorry but like It said if this senario happens I will give you 5btc. So yeah if we genuinely see a crash to 3 sats and it doesn't look artificial then I will pay, but if it flash crashes cause basically you crashed by buying the sell wall for 30 minutes then no you pay me...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Grin
He will dump to 3 satoshi if it's happen i will be very happy to buy at this price

Everyone put in decent buys then cause I just thought about something, I guess it's a get out clause. I think the guy is Renat0 so if you look at the buy wall you can see there is only a few BTC down to 3 sats. If he dumps 3 BTC so he can get 5 off me then it's a no show. he has bet the price is gonna be crashed because of Qora etc dumping, if we see an instant dump over say an hour or two on the 7th or any day before then then that is not what I betted.
Price has to reach 3 satoshi at any given point within 3 weeks, no matter what.  If you are scared, don't bet.  I had 80m qora which I gladly sold at 12 satoshi so I do not own any qora anymore.
legendary
Grin

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
It will mean a lot when he doesn't pay me.
BTC in escrow will make it interesting  Cheesy if not then this is just a kid talk.
Pages:
Jump to: