Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 304. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
I gave up on Poloniex for now and just went to ShareXCoin.  Both my BTC deposit and my Qora withdraw went quickly without issue.

Sahrexcoin is a good site, its not ideal for Qora cause there are sooo many shitcoins on there.

Lets all agree to trade there and push the vol up!

+1 for trading on Sharexcoin

Shitcoins are there but it does not mean you have to trade them.
As you can see many of them have volume near 0 are not even traded.
They will die sooner or later only good coins will remain.
Is natural selection.

Also you have an option to add only coins that you are interested in to favorite list
so you don't even have to look at other coins.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
I gave up on Poloniex for now and just went to ShareXCoin.  Both my BTC deposit and my Qora withdraw went quickly without issue.

Sahrexcoin is a good site, its not ideal for Qora cause there are sooo many shitcoins on there.

Lets all agree to trade there and push the vol up!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Banned from the Poloniex Trollbox again!!!    Kiss Kiss Kiss

What did u do!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Went growth, like .... Wink
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
Activity: 910
poloniex.com that all deposits manual processes? For four hours had passed and he had not enrolled.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 910
win
Download from mega is not working, upload to alternative page.

There's a possibility Qora is updating to v7, wait a couple of hours to see if I were you.
Activity: 546
Download from mega is not working, upload to alternative page.
win

They want multi pools because they want the control.

They decide what you mine and for how long.

They decide how much you will earn.

You got PWN'd as soon as you added the shitcoin's sig to your profile.

I don't agree with any of your points above.  I don't see how a multi-pool gives anyone any control over the coin.

I just don't feel a multi-pool is going to be what drives the price of this coin up.

Whatever you do don't do anything solely cause you think the price will go up. Its assbackwards when we are dealing with a great system like Qora. Develop the client tell people about it, have a beer, done.

I don't agree with any of your points above.  I don't see how a multi-pool gives anyone any control over the coin.

I just don't feel a multi-pool is going to be what drives the price of this coin up.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
The question is do we need a mulipool or not and how much we're ready to pay for it.

I'm not convinced that a multipool is right for this coin.  NXT has a multipool and it does not get much interest, nor did it have any affect on the price.  Seems like these pools only help out the coins that have no real features to offer and the pool is the only thing driving interest.

I would think the 1.5MM coins would be better used promoting the coin in the various ways already mentioned.

The question is do we need a mulipool or not and how much we're ready to pay for it.

I'm not convinced that a multipool is right for this coin.  NXT has a multipool and it does not get much interest, nor did it have any affect on the price.  Seems like these pools only help out the coins that have no real features to offer and the pool is the only thing driving interest.

I would think the 1.5MM coins would be better used promoting the coin in the various ways already mentioned.
Activity: 76
We need multipool  Smiley
People with hashrates need Qoracoins!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
lots of good news, the only thing I can help is holding my Qora…

You can already put the QORA signature in your profile. and be active in a lot of threads
Now I change my signature
Activity: 502
legendary
Activity: 1148
lots of good news, the only thing I can help is holding my Qora…

You can already put the QORA signature in your profile. and be active in a lot of threads
legendary
Activity: 1148
You can always help promote Qora, post on FB, Twitter, G+ and spread the word.
If the dev truly delivers, the promised and possible features will make it very attractive for investors and users alike.

+10
win
You can always help promote Qora, post on FB, Twitter, G+ and spread the word.
If the dev truly delivers, the promised and possible features will make it very attractive for investors and users alike.

If there is anything I have learnt being around this coin is that the developer does what he says he will. Prepare for a big rise once the penny drops.
Jump to: