Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 382. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Guys i used my seed to recover the wallet but the wallet address with my coins in it is not restored.

I deleted it and restored again but chose 20 addresses and it is not there either hmmm
check if you downloaded the whole blockchain

Yeah went up to the latest block.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Okay, that's great. Qora Marketing and Applicants -

First, we need to set up a membership eligibility guideline --

If there is no objection from anyone, please put down the following in the spreadsheet:

There are two ways to join the committee -

1. Any investor who has an asset of over 50 million and pledge at least 1 million qora will be eligible to join the committee.

2. For people who do not currently own qora, but will pledge their time (at least 20 hours a week) to work for the committee will be eligible to join also.  The person must remain an active participant to stay on the committee.

================================

Twin, thanks for the support!

================================

To my knowledge, eli_lyd1 has already set up a qora club.

If you guys want, I can set up a message board or forum really quick too. It will serve as our initial meeting/conference place.

Also I believe there is an IRC chatroom available.

Is there anything else we need (for communication)?

Why are you trying to overcomplicate things right from the start? Smiley 20 people can manage Microsoft.

Let's start from 5 people and 1 of them will be president. If we need more people sometime in the future we will find them but why on earth we need such committee with (hell man) sub committees now?

We need to start acting asap onstead of discussing meaningless stuff forever.

lol.. .I guess as a business person, I always think very big  Grin  It's just a habit I guess - that I like to think ahead and plan accordingly.

Like ReRunRod, I have my own business (C-Class corporation) and like to do things according to a guideline or set of rules (to avoid potential screw up later.. and trust me, when you have a group of people, conflicts are bounded to occur.. it's better to avoid/steer clear of them from beginning)

PS: Yes, it's time to act.. Would you do the honor and start a google spreadsheet, or you want me to do it?  Smiley

I can do the spread. What do you want on it?

I guess just title. Like Qora Marketing Committee. And applicants.

Okay, "Qora Marketing and Applicants" will be the title.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Why are you trying to overcomplicate things right from the start? Smiley 20 people can manage Microsoft.

Let's start from 5 people and 1 of them will be president. If we need more people sometime in the future we will find them but why on earth we need such committee with (hell man) sub committees now?

lol.. .I guess as a business person, I always think very big  Grin  It's just a habit I guess - that I like to think ahead and plan accordingly.

Like ReRunRod, I have my own business (C-Class corporation) and like to do things according to a guideline or set of rules (to avoid potential screw up later.. and trust me, when you have a group of people, conflicts are bounded to occur.. it's better to avoid/steer clear of them from beginning)

PS: Yes, it's time to act.. Would you do the honor and start a google spreadsheet, or you want me to do it?  Smiley

You answered before I managed to delete my post Smiley

Hyper's suggestion is great. To list limits right in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
commitee ?
I think we should think a lot...
I don't think commitee is good to qora, just see the commitee of btc...not really good .

Who is doing the real things that can be good for qora ?
I think we need a community, not a commitee.

BTW, the http://qora.club/ is testing...
Just go and post.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Hey guys, I just wanted to clarify:

I will do the treasurers job happily, but I don't think I can be involved much with day-to-day decisions of the commitee. I have plently of projects going, and I don't feel I can participate enough to make a good job in the commitee. But if you need specific help, I can obviously help.

Also: Qora to the moon!!

Twin:

I think it would be great for Qora to have a heavy-weighted member like you on the committee.  Just put your name down for now, and you can be our advisor and treasurer.

============================

ReRunRod:

IF there is no objection, you will handle the spreadsheet.

First, we need to lay out the criteria/requirements to become a committee member.

1. Any investor who has an asset of over 50 million and pledge at least 1 million qora will be eligible to join the committee.

2. For people who do not currently own qora, but will pledge their time (at least 20 hours a week) to work for the committee will be eligible to join also.  The person must remain an active participant to stay on the committee.

===========================

Is that okay with you, Dzarmush?  Smiley

Perfect!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

PS: Yes, it's time to act.. Would you do the honor and start a google spreadsheet, or you want me to do it?  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Twin:

I think it would be great for Qora to have a heavy-weighted member like you on the committee.  Just put your name down for now, and you can be our advisor and treasurer.

Yes you can put me up there as advisor. I will do it for free. Smiley Thats my donation Wink

I will do the treasurers job happily, but I don't think I can be involved much with day-to-day decisions of the commitee. I have plently of projects going, and I don't feel I can participate enough to make a good job in the commitee. But if you need specific help, I can obviously help.

Twin:

ReRunRod:

First, we need to lay out the criteria/requirements to become a committee member.

2. For people who do not currently own qora, but will pledge their time (at least 20 hours a week) to work for the committee will be eligible to join also.  The person must remain an active participant to stay on the committee.

I can do. Give me a little to get it going Smiley
@Hyperphrenia

Mrrr, sent me a nice start up donation to me get started Smiley
Gladly appreciated by me!!!

Twin:

ReRunRod:

Thank you very much!! Cheesy
Glad to be onboard and help out! Sharecoin and Qora are my main coins. With ShareX working to add Qora I am sure this coin will go many places! With the work of the Dev team and the community many things can be accomplished! I am pretty tech savy and I am usually on the web most of my time. Especially at work. I hope to work with all you very soon! Thank you. Smiley

LOL, that's very funny.. Sharecoin and Qora are the only two I really care about at the moment. So I guess we have something in comment.  Smiley It's great to have members who will be active participants.. Just want to say again that really glad you showed up today  Grin

Amen to that brotha! Cheesy
I love being on this site and talking to people and seeing where they come from. I've been an active member with the XDA-DEV family on the Android Community for time and I have great talks with people there. I love it the same way here! Hopefully with the two coins that we love, they grow together to be strong. Smiley
I'll be here and there..But, I will always stay on top of this one and share. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 910
who can help me ?
somebody send 0.5 million qoras to me.he said he has send.but i has not recived.
my account is QfnufgjuvNquPYmmv2crStYH62J1hZ2s6x.
who can help me to judge whether he has send or not?
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=QfnufgjuvNquPYmmv2crStYH62J1hZ2s6x
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

I get this message: {"error":"Cannot read property '_csrf' of undefined"}
Sorry for that....
I have fix it now....

Thank you very much!! Cheesy
Glad to be onboard and help out! Sharecoin and Qora are my main coins. With ShareX working to add Qora I am sure this coin will go many places! With the work of the Dev team and the community many things can be accomplished! I am pretty tech savy and I am usually on the web most of my time. Especially at work. I hope to work with all you very soon! Thank you. Smiley

LOL, that's very funny.. Sharecoin and Qora are the only two I really care about at the moment. So I guess we have something in comment.  Smiley It's great to have members who will be active participants.. Just want to say again that really glad you showed up today  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Jump to: