Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 383. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That's very awesome!! Glad to have you on board ReRunRod...

I hope we can work together!  Cheesy

2. Salsacz was chosen for Nxt. I think if he's good for Nxt then he or someone like him is good for Qora. But we'll vote on this matter I guess.

He is one of member of nxt market committee.
But nxt market promotion is really sucks. So i dont think he's good for qora.

Anyways, initially, I don't think 7 is enough, I think we should have at least 20 (?) members in the committees, so we will be able to organize sub-committees.  So a voting system might be needed at some point.

List of Sub-Committes -

1. Community organizing Sub-Committees - responsible for handling social networking sites/forum/chatroom - Twitter, reddit, facebook feeds update.. etc

2. Marketing Sub-Committee - Led by a Marketing Director (To be hired/elected), this group will be responsible for communicating with the media (cryptonews/coindesk.. etc), and for promoting qora to attract new investors.

3. Records Keeping Sub-Committee - For documenting all the committee's activities, expenditures/expenses recording.. etc

I can assist in the marketing. I work at a family owned cargo hotshot company and I do a lot of the marketing stuff for them Smiley
I talk to customers all the time around the US and parts of Canada.

Thank you very much!! Cheesy
Glad to be onboard and help out! Sharecoin and Qora are my main coins. With ShareX working to add Qora I am sure this coin will go many places! With the work of the Dev team and the community many things can be accomplished! I am pretty tech savy and I am usually on the web most of my time. Especially at work. I hope to work with all you very soon! Thank you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

2. Salsacz was chosen for Nxt. I think if he's good for Nxt then he or someone like him is good for Qora. But we'll vote on this matter I guess.

Anyways, initially, I don't think 7 is enough, I think we should have at least 20 (?) members in the committees, so we will be able to organize sub-committees.  So a voting system might be needed at some point.

List of Sub-Committes -

1. Community organizing Sub-Committees - responsible for handling social networking sites/forum/chatroom - Twitter, reddit, facebook feeds update.. etc

2. Marketing Sub-Committee - Led by a Marketing Director (To be hired/elected), this group will be responsible for communicating with the media (cryptonews/coindesk.. etc), and for promoting qora to attract new investors.

3. Records Keeping Sub-Committee - For documenting all the committee's activities, expenditures/expenses recording.. etc

Why are you trying to overcomplicate things right from the start? Smiley 20 people can manage Microsoft.

Let's start from 5 people and 1 of them will be president. If we need more people sometime in the future we will find them but why on earth we need such committee with (hell man) sub committees now?

We need to start acting asap onstead of discussing meaningless stuff forever.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That's very awesome!! Glad to have you on board ReRunRod...

I hope we can work together!  Cheesy

But you mention that you currently don't own any qora right?  Do you think that we should revise the membership guideline so we can include great people like ReRunRod who wish to pitch in and help?

List of Sub-Committes -

I can assist in the marketing. I work at a family owned cargo hotshot company and I do a lot of the marketing stuff for them Smiley

List of Sub-Committes -

dzarmush,

A question about treasurer's role - So the treasurer is handling all the funds, so the accounts stay with this person?

Or do we need to ask someone like Anon to manage our accounts?

I trust Twin and I guess I have no problem sending money to him for safekeeping.

I vote Dzarmush

Thanks, man, but I haven't ever had large amounts of coins so security on my side sucks. I need a new laptop only for coins, firewall etc. before I feel ok to keep other people's money.
So, I think the bottom four should have a role in the top committee. Now all depends on who can handle different things. What are the strong points that you guys have?

Twin
Dzar
Mrrr
Hyper
legendary
I vote Dzarmush

Thanks, man, but I haven't ever had large amounts of coins so security on my side sucks. I need a new laptop only for coins, firewall etc. before I feel ok to keep other people's money.

List of Sub-Committes -

legendary
I vote for Twin as a treasurer.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I vote Dzarmush
Ziplibrary,

Where are you!? Keep this thread on close eye Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
who can help me ?
somebody send 0.5 million qoras to me.he said he has send.but i has not recived.
my account is QfnufgjuvNquPYmmv2crStYH62J1hZ2s6x.
who can help me to judge whether he has send or not?
With 0 coins. I'll be the news spreader. I'll keep my sig open for links Smiley
ShareX will no doubt be on the list to adopt Qora into the exchange. A link to the x is on my sig.

I was about to send you a tip but it says:"Invalid Address".

Fixed it on my sig! Sorry about the confusion!! It was a link to a website I was hyperlinking.. Doy on my side! Facepalm x2.

Thank you!!!

Tip sent Smiley

Thank you greatly! You are a gentleman and a scholar Smiley
I can join commitee and work as treasurer. (have 90M)

I trust TwinWinNerD.  He is very actively in a lot of threads. And he has my support for the treasurer position. Either TwinWinNerd or Darzmush is fine. Doesn't matter.

Also, we have agreement that every outgoing expenditure must have the approval of the majority of committee?

Great choices indeed. TwinWinNerD for prez
ShareX will no doubt be on the list to adopt Qora into the exchange. A link to the x is on my sig.

Fixed it on my sig! Sorry about the confusion!! It was a link to a website I was hyperlinking.. Doy on my side! Facepalm x2.

Thank you!!!

Tip sent Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I can join commitee and work as treasurer. (have 90M)

I trust TwinWinNerD.  He is very actively in a lot of threads. And he has my support for the treasurer position. Either TwinWinNerd or Darzmush is fine. Doesn't matter.

Also, we have agreement that every outgoing expenditure must have the approval of the majority of committee?
legendary
1. Start a committee application process, only investors who have met certain criteria (threshold) are eligible to apply and join. Publish the names of committee members in a spreadsheet. Before that happens, we need to set up guidelines for the eligibility of committee members and decide rules for votes allocation.

Could someone create a document so we can post a link and invite others?

Thank you!!!

Jump to: