Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 380. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

How's the spreadsheet looking? Anything that needs touching up? Don't hesitate to say something, please!

I will take a look at your spreadsheet tomorrow.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Seriously, I'm excited about Qora, it's really only the crypto I care about. I think we've got a head start over exo and nem, and we should fully exploit that advantage!

Qora will be phenomenal! I have no doubt it will surpass NXT!

BTW guys: I LOVE THE ENERGY!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Okay, I agree we should not complicate things too much. lol...

Let's ditch the working committee idea for the moment, and focus on getting the main committee off the ground first.

Next item in the agenda --

Since the membership is based on amount of qora asset a person owns, I think everyone of us should renew the membership contract at a regular interval.

For instance, if a person who joined based on the 50-Mil qora rule, now suddenly only owns 10 Mil, I think we should drop this person from the decision-making committee.

So I propose that the membership should be reviewed and renewed on a 6-month basis.

Do you agree?

dzarmush,

This is what I'm thinking...

It's better to have a group of volunteers collaborating and working together on a project, than have a single individual do a certain job and get the bounty.

For instance -- think about this for a moment.

We can have the working committee (a group of 5 for instance) working together on the website.. It'll be better than having a bounty for web development,

Right?

PS: I was assuming PilotofBTC wish to contribute to the project and become a volunteer in a working committee.

I am certainly willing to help. Another ShareXCoin stock holder here.

I have zero Quora. (Missed the IPO) Hope to buy some. And, there's not way I can put in 20 hours a week. I have a full time job.

But, I can help with dev, testing, web sites, copywriting, etc.

Great. We'll have bounties for those.

Is there a bounty list somewhere?

Not yet. We're right in the middle of orgizing a marketing committee which will be answering for it.

Let's say we need a website and the committee decides we need 5 people for that. We'll just try to find them among us. If we're not able to find 1-2 people the committee sets up a bounty.

Keep the spread the way it is or drop the second column?
Okay, I agree we should not complicate things too much. lol...

Let's ditch the working committee idea for the moment, and focus on getting the main committee off the ground first.

Next item in the agenda --

Since the membership is based on amount of qora asset a person owns, I think everyone of us should renew the membership contract at a regular interval.

For instance, if a person who joined based on the 50-Mil qora rule, now suddenly only owns 10 Mil, I think we should drop this person from the decision-making committee.

So I propose that the membership should be reviewed and renewed on a 6-month basis.

Do you agree?

dzarmush,

It's better to have a group of volunteers collaborating and working together on a project, than have a single individual do a certain job and get the bounty.

We can have the working committee (a group of 5 for instance) working together on the website.. It'll be better than having a bounty for web development,

Right?

PS: I was assuming PilotofBTC wish to contribute to the project and become a volunteer in a working committee.

I have zero Quora. (Missed the IPO) Hope to buy some. And, there's not way I can put in 20 hours a week. I have a full time job.

Not yet. We're right in the middle of orgizing a marketing committee which will be answering for it.

Let's say we need a website and the committee decides we need 5 people for that. We'll just try to find them among us. If we're not able to find 1-2 people the committee sets up a bounty.

How's the spreadsheet looking? Anything that needs touching up? Don't hesitate to say something, please!

Gotta hustle to get tha shit down Smiley
But, ya know that! To Mars we shall go! Mars is cooler Wink
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 1806
dzarmush,

Right?

Here is a proposal for your consideration...

We add another column to the spreadsheet, and the applicant will need to specify which committee he is applying -

The main or working committee --

1. The main committee will take on leadership role and will be responsible for overseeing marketing/community development and setting guidelines and agendas.

2. The working committee is for people who will like to contribute.  The head of working committee will be the community organizer from the main committee.

Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1troEFW_nllAv4Sy6shNcPXYPjpBfL-f7zKK-syx8_pM/edit?usp=sharing

Let's orginize the main committee first Smiley we need to choose several people we can trust to manage the fund and set bounties for different stuff.

That's fine. But, I think people like PilotofBTC will be of great help to us, and at the moment, we need all the help we can get. I don't wish to turn them away.

So do you think we can put his name down in the spreadsheet, but in the committee column, we will check working committee?

He's up for bointy, not for being part of some free committee Smiley

Ohhhh,, I thought he wanted to be a volunteer. Sorry
dzarmush,

Right?

legendary

Let's orginize the main committee first Smiley we need to choose several people we can trust to manage the fund and set bounties for different stuff.

That's fine. But, I think people like PilotofBTC will be of great help to us, and at the moment, we need all the help we can get. I don't wish to turn them away.

So do you think we can put his name down in the spreadsheet, but in the committee column, we will check working committee?

He's up for bointy, not for being part of some free committee Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1736

Here is a proposal for your consideration...

We add another column to the spreadsheet, and the applicant will need to specify which committee he is applying -

The main or working committee --

1. The main committee will take on leadership role and will be responsible for overseeing marketing/community development and setting guidelines and agendas.

2. The working committee is for people who will like to contribute.  The head of working committee will be the community organizer from the main committee.
legendary

dzarmush,

I just have another idea.  The main committee is for supervising day-to-day business and making decisions.. etc..

What if we have another working sub-committee under the main committee?

There is NO eligibility rule to join the working committee. As you're willing to work and contribute to the success of qora, you can be a member of the working sub-committee.

I think the working committee should be supervised and overseen by the Community Organizer.

We definitely need all the help we can get at the moment.

But the current leadership structure should be kept small.  I propose that we add a working sub-committee under the main committee (community organizer will play a supervisory role)

dzarmush,

I just have another idea.  The main committee is for supervising day-to-day business and making decisions.. etc..

What if we have another working sub-committee under the main committee?

There is NO eligibility rule to join the working committee. As long as you're willing to work and contribute to the success of qora, you can be a member of the working sub-committee.

I think the working committee should be supervised and overseen by the Community Organizer.

We definitely need all the help we can get at the moment.

But the current leadership structure should be kept small.  I propose that we add a working sub-committee under the main committee (community organizer will play a supervisory role)

PS: I'm sorry I keep editing my own posts. I'm typing really fast.. LOL
Jump to: