Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 472. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Several hours every day? You answered hundreds of PMs?

You spent so many hours to answer all those people and didn't find 2 minutes to post a comment: "IPO is over, thanks everybody, see you soon"

I will not make excuses.
I should have informed people and what happened is entirely my fault.
I underestimated the amount of time that handling the IPO would take.
If people do not trust me anymore because of this they can contact me and it will be handled.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Quick reply before I go through the last 10 pages and try to answer everyone`s questions.

The last few days I had to deal with a lot of pm`s taking several hours every day just answering them.
Bitcointalk limiting me to one message every 2 minutes did not help.

Now that the IPO is over I hope things will calm down and I will be able to focus more on the development on the project.

The beta is still available and I hope people will keep giving feedback about it until the release.

Several hours every day? You answered hundreds of PMs?

You spent so many hours to answer all those people and didn't find 2 minutes to post a comment: "IPO is over, thanks everybody, see you soon"
Some people pmed me about the fact that they could not invest on time.
Unfortunatly I can not accept any investments past the IPO date.

You don't seem too worried about the IPO BTC address still being in the OP...    Roll Eyes

Added a big red warning that the IPO is over.
People still need to be able to see the IPO address.
Some people pmed me about the fact that they could not invest on time.
Unfortunatly I can not accept any investments past the IPO date.
The IPO was already extended one week so that people would have enough time to gather their BTC.
You will be angry but if I allowed this 100 other people would be angry instead.

As always there is the option to ask for a refund until the genesis block has been made. The date of the creation will be announced.
I will not transfer any BTC invested to any other address before the release except for refunds.

Some transactions have not been claimed.
If I did not confirm your transactions please pm me with your transaction.
I will also ask Anon136 for his list of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Quick reply before I go through the last 10 pages and try to answer everyone`s questions.

The last few days I had to deal with a lot of pm`s taking several hours every day just answering them.

Now that the IPO is over I hope things will calm down and I will be able to focus more on the development on the project.

The beta is still available and I hope people will keep giving feedback about it until the release.

If it's true what you are saying I think we are all here to support you in any way possible. And thank you and well done on a great looking coin.

Disclaimer: If you are lying, I will find you and I will kill you.

legendary
Dear Qora,

I don't want to believe that someone who came up with such cool coin name can be a scammer, but if you are, could you please change the first post in a way all honest, respectable and decent scammers do Smiley I've spent the whole day yesterday hitting F5, have mercy.

Cool name? How avout visacoin?
That was a real good name , and look how that ended.

While i'm no investor I do hope the dev comes aback and delivers something... anything.

I don't like visacoin. It's like mastercardcoin, applecoin or fordcoin. You just take any well know brand and add "coin". And Qora is unique.

Btw I lost 1 btc on Visacoin. My first investing experience )
legendary
Activity: 1106
Qora is online now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Dear Qora,

I don't want to believe that someone who came up with such cool coin name can be a scammer, but if you are, could you please change the first post in a way all honest, respectable and decent scammers do Smiley I've spent the whole day yesterday hitting F5, have mercy.

Cool name? How avout visacoin?
That was a real good name , and look how that ended.

While i'm no investor I do hope the dev comes aback and delivers something... anything.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
One good soul  should create proof of being scammed coin;)
legendary
Dear Qora,

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
heres a good one from last week:

so funny how these nxt cultists have to spam every topic :p
are you guys really that scared of new altcoins?
after 6 months nxt still hasnt been able to add decimals or address validation lol :p

I think that nxt fans feel scared of these currencies, eg eXo, Qora, eMunie, NXTL, because all of them have potential to take NXT's place.

Don't let your recent investment in this project cloud your vision.
You are both biased. You invested so admitting any uncertainties would mean admitting an error in judgment.

This IS shady, there are many unknowns. Has anyone actually reviewed the code to make sure its not just the NXT source? Oh right! we can't because the dev has obfuscated the code:

It is very easy to create a clone with the current code so it will be obfuscated.
Irony much?  Roll Eyes

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE STOP INVESTING DIRECTLY TO THE DEVELOPER!
SEND YOUR BTC TO THE ESCROW!

Look, i try to help, but I can't help you if you are a fucking retard and don't listen to what I say.

(I'm not speaking to anyone in particular, just everyone who invested directly)
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Author Paolu? Author Paolu how I do tuhao ah! ! I do not believe Grin
Activity: 224
I asked Anon to post instructions on this thread about signing txid to return monies.
I understand why we need to sign a transaction to release coins to dev, but why would we need to to that to have the money back? Unless we're asking to send it to different address. I think he can just tsend money back.

Quite possibly the case...I've not been in this situation yet
Activity: 224
Just sent PM to Anon...I kinda want to give the dev another day or so but probably just request funds returned....1BTC

I asked Anon to post instructions on this thread about signing txid to return monies.
Activity: 139
Dev appear yesterday, but make no post.
Waiting him today.

I sell all my coins and invest all my BTC in this, my pockets are completly empty  Grin

So, if it's a scam - I'm a bankrupt  Grin

if so , you still can depend on your wife ..lol
Activity: 910
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/qora-289537
Here we see that the developer has already missed two days.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Cool!

We have beta + new logo + voting page on exchange.

Only dev disappear  Grin

But if you do the math and sum this up but subextract the missing dev .. you have 0.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Cool!

We have beta + new logo + voting page on exchange.

Only dev disappear  Grin
Jump to: