Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 471. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This could be another scam coin... with so many scams around.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, dev!

To be honest, can you move all directly made fund to escrow? Thank you very much.
P.S. We are afraid to be scammed.
ATM, we could choose to refund our money or just trust him.
Activity: 318
Hi, dev!

To be honest, can you move all directly made fund to escrow? Thank you very much.
too many scams!
the dev should do this for the investor!
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Hi, dev!

Activity: 462
It's not Djinou94, but "ccienet" claim my transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hi dev team,
0.3 BTC sent
TXID: c0e251d27087fcff0cce768942ac6606163bde70bbbc69cd4f9f8552cdefc6d2
also pmed~
thanks
hi,dev
I want to transfer my IPO investment to the escrow address, not the direct address.
please help me do this, thanks so much!
have pmed u and Anon136, please confirm it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
The dev was in a coffee shop and take too much POT excuse him, so much stress u know!

Grin

|                     
                   |.|                   
                   |.|                   
                  |\./|                   
                  |\./|                   
.                 |\./|               .   
 \^.\          |\\.//|          /.^/   
  \--.|\       |\\.//|       /|.--/     
    \--.| \    |\\.//|    / |.--/       
     \---.|\    |\./|    /|.---/       
        \--.|\  |\./|  /|.--/           
           \ .\  |.|  /. /             
 _ -_^_^_^_-  \ \\ // /  -_^_^_^_- _   
   - -/_/_/- ^ ^  |  ^ ^ -\_\_\- - 
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Duh, this one flew under my radar (too many coins these days...).

PM me with a price, once genesis is out.
Activity: 13
···nice
legendary
Activity: 1036
The dev was in a coffee shop and take too much POT excuse him, so much stress u know!
Activity: 7
Some people pmed me about the fact that they could not invest on time.
Unfortunatly I can not accept any investments past the IPO date.

You don't seem too worried about the IPO BTC address still being in the OP...    Roll Eyes

Added a big red warning that the IPO is over.
People still need to be able to see the IPO address.

If people see a random btc address and send there money without reading what's that address for than maybe they deserve to lose some money )
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
You might not want to say you're not intelligent... Roll Eyes

I believe I am intelligent and have experience in the right fields to develop this.
For those wondering I live in The Netherlands and it is night for me now.
Don't worry I will be back in 10 hours.

So glad to see you again. Grin
legendary
Nah, I'm still in. I even designed a nice logo to make you reconsider and come back Smiley You'll see it on page 19. Some people said it's alright.

I really like the second logo but I don't think it will look good as a small icon.

Probably we don't need any logo atm. To be honest I'm not completely happy with that design. Maybe we should wait until launch and than make a contest with nice reward and have the greatest logo ever.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I pm you.That i need your help. My account that i sent you BTC was banned .You see the message? Help me Thx!I  can prove that.Please reply me that.I am so worried!
Activity: 231

I believe I am intelligent and have experience in the right fields to develop this.
For those wondering I live in The Netherlands and it is night for me now.
Don't worry I will be back in 10 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Activity: 231
While I also am confused about why you didn't give a quick post to clarify things I think you are showing good character by accepting fault and am seeing you are a trustworthy person. I'm gonna think the best and that you are a very logical person who was only thinking about sorting out the practical things you needed to do rather than communication stuff. It's often a thing with logical highly intelligent people I believe.

I do not believe I am highly intelligent at all.
The way I handled this was first I handle all the pm's then I go and check the topic.
So what happened yesterday is that I didnt get through all the pm's so I didn't check the topic.

Nah, I'm still in. I even designed a nice logo to make you reconsider and come back Smiley You'll see it on page 19. Some people said it's alright.

I really like the second logo but I don't think it will look good as a small icon.

It kept meaning to post this, but once it seemed like a scam I didn't bother.

I thought the meaning of QORA was particularly interesting/smart in that the main reference for it seems to be A Tatar Crimean word meaning fence, a nice attachment if the coin is to have good security features etc and apt with the recent news in Crimea.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/qora

It is really just a word I came up with Smiley.
All I wanted was a simple word that is easy to remember and had the .org domain available.
legendary
It kept meaning to post this, but once it seemed like a scam I didn't bother.

I thought the meaning of QORA was particularly interesting/smart in that the main reference for it seems to be A Tatar Crimean word meaning fence, a nice attachment if the coin is to have good security features etc and apt with the recent news in Crimea.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/qora
legendary

Several hours every day? You answered hundreds of PMs?

You spent so many hours to answer all those people and didn't find 2 minutes to post a comment: "IPO is over, thanks everybody, see you soon"

I will not make excuses.
I should have informed people and what happened is entirely my fault.
I underestimated the amount of time that handling the IPO would take.
If people do not trust me anymore because of this they can contact me and it will be handled.

legendary

Several hours every day? You answered hundreds of PMs?

You spent so many hours to answer all those people and didn't find 2 minutes to post a comment: "IPO is over, thanks everybody, see you soon"

I will not make excuses.
I should have informed people and what happened is entirely my fault.
I underestimated the amount of time that handling the IPO would take.
If people do not trust me anymore because of this they can contact me and it will be handled.

While I also am confused about why you didn't give a quick post to clarify things I think you are showing good character by accepting fault and am seeing you are a trustworthy person. I'm gonna think the best and that you are a very logical person who was only thinking about sorting out the practical things you needed to do rather than communication stuff. It's often a thing with logical highly intelligent people I believe.

Jump to: