Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 492. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
After beta I want to invest about 0.5 BTC.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
5)   New Proof-of-Stake algorithm.

Could you please elaborate?

yep and escrow is necessary if you take it seriously.
Activity: 93
count me up for some beta funds

There are indeed some difference from other 1st gen copy paste shitcoins.
If the features are real and this is not a scam coin, it mostly likes a 2nd gen coin, like nxt.
However, an IPO without escrow, without website, and even without a logo, let's say,
it's 99.99% a scam.

Not so really. There still be some good 2nd gen coins like Coin2 and Faircoin.
the op actually asked which escrow people would like to use but nobody bothered
good 2nd gen coins like pre mined scrypt clones you created using coingen with fake features a paint logo and a website created using a simple template?
funny how people are scared of changes but hey please keep screaming scam in this thread Wink
very nice ,good job
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
count me up for some beta funds

If the features are real and this is not a scam coin, it mostly likes a 2nd gen coin, like nxt.
However, an IPO without escrow, without website, and even without a logo, let's say,
it's 99.99% a scam.

the op actually asked which escrow people would like to use but nobody bothered
good 2nd gen coins like pre mined scrypt clones you created using coingen with fake features a paint logo and a website created using a simple template?
funny how people are scared of changes but hey please keep screaming scam in this thread Wink
Activity: 84
it's 99.99% a scam.

Activity: 159
it looks like a good project.
But an escrow IPO is better.
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
Activity: 231
I would be interested in some test coins, thanks.

Noted.

There will be a public beta before the end of the IPO period. The code is Java and I presume Dev won't obfuscate for the beta, so decompilation will be possible. Escrow is in principle accepted. Total amount invested so far <0.07BTC. The situation doesn't look incredibly bad, at least at the moment.

It is very easy to create a clone with the current code so it will be obfuscated.
You can always run it sandboxed and I will provide some high capacity servers to make sure there are no problems with the nodes.

It is true that there is no website yet.
This is not a pr stunt trying to hype something before it is released.
There will be a website and a logo before the launch.
I would rather have 1000 people invest 0.00000001BTC than 10 people 100BTC.
Working with 1 share per user was not an option as it is too easy to create fake accounts.
Activity: 76
i did not find anything different with other shit coins.

it's 99.99% a scam.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
i did not find anything different with other shit coins.
Activity: 76

Fuck you noob-investors because you keep giving money to every scammer, every day.
It is your fault if they keep coming.

Calm down, dude.
For the first week,  the dev only gathered 0.07btc .
https://blockchain.info/address/1LDKa5i4qxzvQNoQpwU5es3aq9c95ooSFg

It looks people are learning lesson and becoming smart.

Anyway, if there is a beta test, don't miss it.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Fuck you noob-investors because you keep giving money to every scammer, every day.

There will be a public beta before the end of the IPO period. The code is Java and I presume Dev won't obfuscate for the beta, so decompilation will be possible. Escrow is in principle accepted. Total amount invested so far <0.07BTC. The situation doesn't look incredibly bad, at least at the moment.

It is easy to make promises but look at the facts : the OP ask for money for a product that doesn't exist.

Of course it "could be" legit but hey, better warn people now than having them later crying on the forum because they've got scammed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
 next time try to come up with a better name.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Don't ask IPO first, show your official website, show your dev team, and, find secrow
Activity: 378
This is nxt with features renamed? Please confirm or clarify.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Looks interesting. Watching this topic.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Jump to: