Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 493. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I haven't followed nxt that much but as far as I understand the development was paid and will stop in a week?

One dev's contract expires 4/4. Still very much under development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If you are interested in the public beta next week post here so I can reserve some funds for you.
This will allow you not having to wait for me to send you some.

I would be interested in some test coins, thanks.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
The first week of the IPO is now over.

If you are interested in the public beta next week post here so I can reserve some funds for you.
This will allow you not having to wait for me to send you some.

I have also added a new screenshot showing the Naming Service.
The features seem like a very close match ("Naming Service" - Aliases; "Colored Coins" / Asset Exchange; "Arbitrary Transactions" / Arbitrary Messages; "Transaction Boosting" / Transparent Forging; etc).

But, I've seen that a public will be available during the IPO phase so we can see for ourselves.

Ofcourse there are similar features.
Users have been asking for decentralized naming service, colored coins and arbitrary transactions for quite some time.
Bitcoin also has arbitrary transactions.
I don't know anything about their POS algorithm or transparant forging so I can't comment on that.
Only the future will tell which currency will be able to adapt the best to its users needs.
This is a completely new source that is not a fork of any other crypto-currency.
Although there are some similarities in the features the implementation will be different.

The features seem like a very close match ("Naming Service" - Aliases; "Colored Coins" / Asset Exchange; "Arbitrary Transactions" / Arbitrary Messages; "Transaction Boosting" / Transparent Forging; etc).

But, I've seen that a public will be available during the IPO phase so we can see for ourselves.

I haven't followed nxt that much but as far as I understand the development was paid and will stop in a week?

That is not correct.
Care to elaborate what makes this not-yet-another-NXT-clone?

This is nxt with features renamed? Please confirm or clarify.

This is a completely new source that is not a fork of any other crypto-currency.
Although there are some similarities in the features the implementation will be different.
This is nxt with features renamed? Please confirm or clarify.
Activity: 460
Care to elaborate what makes this not-yet-another-NXT-clone?
Activity: 7
screenshots look nice and legit
it could use some finetuning ofcourse but it seems it has all the basics a currency needs
https://blockchain.info/tx/dadccf39c48b6936e232ad310c9c1c2b10cf4d885c382cf8f0489558dac3c298
sent you some coins to start you off
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
How about the escrow?
That would go a long way towards proving your legitimacy.

I advise no one to invest until escrow has been established.
Will there be any bounties offered? Don't have the bitcoin atm, but i'd be happy getting a stake in exchange for building and hosting a website.
here is an example of my work.
pmc.cryptotycoons.com
its html/css from scratch.
all source will be provided.
PM me if interested =)

There are no bounties available at this point.
There will only be bounties when after the launch users didn't collect their funds in time.

can you atleast give some screenshots so we can see what you are actually working on

I have added some screenshots to the first post.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Will there be any bounties offered? Don't have the bitcoin atm, but i'd be happy getting a stake in exchange for building and hosting a website.
here is an example of my work.
pmc.cryptotycoons.com
its html/css from scratch.
all source will be provided.
PM me if interested =)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
scam. next time try to come up with a better name.
Activity: 7
can you atleast give some screenshots so we can see what you are actually working on
Activity: 126
Do not send BTC. Good day.
+1

If u wanna scam some coins, make some effort, ok?

+Nice logo
+Nice website
+Nice writing

Go home, and ask for 10$ from ur poor mum.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/operation-shitcoin-cleanout-and-clean-up-has-begun-join-the-revolution-re-open-522235

Ban and do not support any IPO coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Do not send BTC. Good day.
+1

If u wanna scam some coins, make some effort, ok?

+Nice logo
+Nice website
+Nice writing

Go home, and ask for 10$ from ur poor mum.
We do not have any problem to use an escrow service for the IPO.

For us there are no trusted bitcoin escrow services so that is a problem.
Please tell us which escrow service you would like to use.

Please note that there will be a public beta before the IPO ends so you can always wait.

Currently we are working on the GUI I will show more details about the GUI soon.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
escrow is required for all new ipo... no reason not to have it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
screenshots

Screenshots prove nothing. Many an IPO scam has had screenshots.

The bare minimum for any IPO should be a well known escrow service provider to hold the BTC. This is a bare minimum, and any IPO that refuses should be immediately questioned.
Jump to: