Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 77. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sellers do not sell under 100 sats!

You'll hinder the momentum and only hurt yourself, this thing is gonna rocket when people hear about it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just as a note and a thought, I'm now a proud owner of an amount of Qora! This is a fun and altogether pleasing experience so far, and after having read a number of different people's opinions I'm strongly convinced that I'll hold the coin and see where it goes. If the 400+ pages of replies on this thread alone are any sense of measure, then this community has a ton of potential - and I'm glad to be here.
Does NXT have asset to asset trading?

No.

Then I predict over 100 sats by the end of today.

This proves Qora is far superior and useful compared to NXT's quite rudimentary trading system.

This has either no relation to NXT code or it is simply developed in a vastly better way. Obviously it's clear that it's simply new code.

Lastly the sky is the limit price wise. Why care about NXT a dumbed down Qora when you can have Qora?

I think we have earned boasting rights over NXT and other second gens.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Does NXT have asset to asset trading?
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
There is a small change of plans regarding assets.

During this weekend I found some problems with the current version so I had to fix those.
This means that somewhere during this week I will post the final version including the GUI.
After that we will have to wait a few days to make sure the heavy forgers have had the chance to upgrade and then assets will finally launch.

You will be able to trade any combination of pairs. This includes Qora/Asset, Asset/Qora or Asset/Asset.
All the orders on the exchange will be matched automaticly.

Solid. Thanks for the update. Chatter has started around QORA.
Activity: 55

Qora is a trusted dev, but not good at communication.
I will hold my qora.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Its time to show to these pussies which coin is the best

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-is-open-source-770239
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
This means that somewhere during this week I will post the final version including the GUI.

You will be able to trade any combination of pairs. This includes Qora/Asset, Asset/Qora or Asset/Asset.

Every message from Qora feels like christmas  Cheesy

Thank you for your hard work!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Can anyone say decentralized exchange with me?  Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
nevermind, great work!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Thanks Qora  Smiley
Activity: 231
There is a small change of plans regarding assets.

During this weekend I found some problems with the current version so I had to fix those.
After that we will have to wait a few days to make sure the heavy forgers have had the chance to upgrade and then assets will finally launch.

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
because Qora is shit. Compared to NXT it's a joke, no one wants Qora. Go away and leave us alone.
Qora is clone coin. Clone coins never succeed.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

How many pages is your ignore list up to?
Activity: 6

it's not FUD it's facts that Qora price is always 10-20 sats. Look at NXT it's always 5000-10000 sats. Are you saying I don't understand maths. People aren't interested in Qora and never will be so why waste time on a NXT copy instead of the original. Qora came months after NXT it's a fact it's a copy.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Can't quite understand why the price is dropping if tomorrow is the big day.  But fair enough, guess I'll buy a little more if it's going cheap.  Could be the SuperNET hype drawing attention elsewhere, but that will probably die down soon enough.  I'm hoping this will be one of those occasions where it pays not to follow the herd. 

because Qora is shit. Compared to NXT it's a joke, no one wants Qora. Go away and leave us alone.

qora have many innovation
too many shitcoin,
but they have a high cap.

I am sure all you want is more Qora at a lower price.
I am also sure you won't get it.
Can't quite understand why the price is dropping if tomorrow is the big day.  But fair enough, guess I'll buy a little more if it's going cheap.  Could be the SuperNET hype drawing attention elsewhere, but that will probably die down soon enough.  I'm hoping this will be one of those occasions where it pays not to follow the herd. 

too many shitcoin,

Activity: 55

too many shitcoin,

Pages:
Jump to: