Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 80. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I am going to invest into the supernet ipo. I was thinking of creating an asset for x tokens in the ae.

I will also setup a asset that will give out free quota via dividends. Keep an eye out!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hello y install the new v14 but when i want restaure my wallet we ask me the seed ? I have just my wallet save and one of my number account.An idea for the seed ?

thx

Run the previous version...  go to File -> Debug -> Console...  input the following command GET wallet/seed.

Or you can just copy your old wallet folder to the v14 folder but make sure to get/save your seed regardless.

Perfect thx !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Third, consider that Qora's internal Asset Exchange is about to cut on in a few days, which is a benefit.  I've not verified, but from what I've heard QORA will be the only crypto with a built-in dividend payment system.  I've used NXT for a long time and I own quite a few assets.  Paying dividends has been a huge hassle for many of the asset managers because the payment process is 100% manual.
+high fees, making small investments nonprofitable...this is big chance for issuers and Qora

If indeed dividend goes automatically many people that created assets will be interested in this feature and pull their business to Qora.

Which offcourse would be great to see.

Maybe we should be cautious to give away Qoras code then to the SuperNET?

NXT would love to have this function as would a few other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hello y install the new v14 but when i want restaure my wallet we ask me the seed ? I have just my wallet save and one of my number account.An idea for the seed ?

thx
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Third, consider that Qora's internal Asset Exchange is about to cut on in a few days, which is a benefit.  I've not verified, but from what I've heard QORA will be the only crypto with a built-in dividend payment system.  I've used NXT for a long time and I own quite a few assets.  Paying dividends has been a huge hassle for many of the asset managers because the payment process is 100% manual.
+high fees, making small investments nonprofitable...this is big chance for issuers and Qora

If indeed dividend goes automatically many people that created assets will be interested in this feature and pull their business to Qora.

Which offcourse would be great to see.
Activity: 502
I appreciate your overview rlh. A good honest view of where we are right now.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Any objective reason for the recent price increase?

Is there a whitepaper or anything about how the POS works and what makes it different from e.g. NXT's POS?

I think there are a few reasons playing off of one another.  First, as has been the case, this isn't a clone of another coin.  IMHO, that does give some validity to the project.  Next, trading has been very slow for a while and before that we saw a lot of bored/weak hands dump their stakes they purchased in the IPO.  This means that the overwhelming amount of Qora holders are doing just that, holding or continuing to slowly buy.  In other words, the market has seemed to stagnante at the bottom and we are about to see another MASSIVE wave of investment or dumping (if tradional market analysis holds true.)

I think all of these factors must be taken into account.  Many worthless coins have seen better marketcap than QORA recently, but Qora (the dev) has steadily worked on this project.  If he continues to release features within QORA that exist elsewhere, but slowly innovates a better implementation, this coin can only remain silent for so long.

People will start to notice and it will inevitably take off.

The risk factors of investing in QORA are that the code is (not yet) open source.  But, I'm always quick to point out that this thing is written in Java.  If you have dev background at all, it's easy-peasy to decompile and inspect.  The other risk factor (IMHO) is that since Qora is anonymous and is the sole dev, if he were to *disappear*, then the coin would slowly die as well because the community isn't yet mature enough to dig into the Java modules, extract and figure out the java code, and further manage the project.

In a nutshell, that is about as "objective" as I can be.  These are my opinions but I've tries to base that off of emotionless investment and keen observation.  QORA is currently a hedge for me which I hope pays off.  I highly suspect it will but it might take some time to pick up steam.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not sure how this affects the SuperNET discussion:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8681702

Poloniex can't do it because it essentially amounts to trading unregistered securities, which I think they'd need a special licence for.  BTER might be subject to different rules.

guys tell me how minit qora ATO can not understand,seems to do everything right and the currency does not come in my purse.
Activity: 2

guys tell me how minit qora ATO can not understand,seems to do everything right and the currency does not come in my purse.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Any objective reason for the recent price increase?

Is there a whitepaper or anything about how the POS works and what makes it different from e.g. NXT's POS?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Not sure how this affects the SuperNET discussion:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8681702

Poloniex can't do it because it essentially amounts to trading unregistered securities, which I think they'd need a special licence for.  BTER might be subject to different rules.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am buying in now.
Activity: 22
...low volume...
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
The reason we discuss and debate is not to win arguments but to be open to having our minds changed about something and also try to change the mind of someone else.

chuckled out loud IRL when reading this coming from you XD

rabbiter doesn't understand what's going on, that's obvious now. put him on ignore and focus on the asset exchange. he doesn't even know that SuperNET is running on NXT network. I'm convinced he's not really a troll, just a very bored, apathetic, lazy person who thinks posting about qora makes him sound important. it would be great if he left, but he never will. not even being shown up so blatantly as someone who hasn't a clue what's going on will make him leave, despite his various promises to leave.

do as I do, use rabbiter to realise how lucky you are to have a working brain, and use it to make money from all the low hanging fruit.

I had a good laugh over this one too!
Activity: 5
The reason we discuss and debate is not to win arguments but to be open to having our minds changed about something and also try to change the mind of someone else.

chuckled out loud IRL when reading this coming from you XD
legendary
Activity: 1036
Yes he is

Come on lets make some noise the AE coming and nobody seems know

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-is-open-source-770239
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Good solid advice again,thankyou.

How are things with you Renat0? Lol

Lol, so you are NXT fan boy, and did not know it even. You avoid topic now... lost for an opinion now? You like supernet still for qora , powered by NXT? You lost for words for once

You're Silly.

@rabbiter, answer the question?
Good solid advice again,thankyou.

How are things with you Renat0? Lol

Lol, so you are NXT fan boy, and did not know it even. You avoid topic now... lost for an opinion now? You like supernet still for qora , powered by NXT? You lost for words for once

You're Silly.

Activity: 560
we are going up!

Yes we are, with the upcoming release people are putting their hopes up Cheesy .
Pages:
Jump to: