Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 82. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
another stupid  "vote",I dont care
just join in the Supernet
Activity: 168
@qora: see bold please

"SuperNET is the sum of all useful protocols"
useful meaning if it is broken security wise or whatever, then not useful and also if the users dont want to use it, then it is also not useful.

I cannot imagine all coins/assets of the future, but I can imagine SuperNET to be including the best ones that are wanting to tap into the immense user base. SuperNET is allowing the really good devs, who are usually not so good at marketing to have a technical path into what I hope will be the second largest base of users for a crypto, behind bitcoin.

so with the revenue sharing back to the coin community, this means a good dev can quit his fiat job and work fulltime improving his coin/asset

accelerated network effect

well I'm sold. now will Qora have an opinion?

What is good about all this is James won't be interested in bullshit hype of most coins. he will have to say clearly what are the real non clone innovative coins, that's a list I think of about 5 and Qora I expect would be welcome to join it. So either way Qora may be legitimised for the quality it is. This Supranet could be the gift that keeps on giving. I hope the community can look at this objectively without their turf war goggles.

*we must keep the vote open for longer, so far only a tiny percentage has voted? A 5% voted simply isn't legitimate.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
@qora: see bold please

"SuperNET is the sum of all useful protocols"
useful meaning if it is broken security wise or whatever, then not useful and also if the users dont want to use it, then it is also not useful.

I cannot imagine all coins/assets of the future, but I can imagine SuperNET to be including the best ones that are wanting to tap into the immense user base. SuperNET is allowing the really good devs, who are usually not so good at marketing to have a technical path into what I hope will be the second largest base of users for a crypto, behind bitcoin.

so with the revenue sharing back to the coin community, this means a good dev can quit his fiat job and work fulltime improving his coin/asset

accelerated network effect
Activity: 585
Qora needs a business manager more than it needs more developers in my opinion.

I agree. Qora is doing fine developing.

I think the "business manager" is what the SN/jl777 would bring to qora: jl777 definitely has business acumen and knows how to make money trading.

One quick question concerning James' SuperNet IPO - my understanding is that money from the IPO will be used to buy majority stakes in coins with original source right? (meaning.. no clones)

Yea, no clones....

...looks like everyone, including qora, is down for leaving SN to go ahead without Qora.

AE coming soon.
Activity: 112
i have heard JL777 find some 2nd crypto for his supernet project,i think qora may have a try Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Was thinking how Sean Parker really made FB happen even though it was Zuckerberg that really made FB. Qora is just too much of a quiet genius working in his laboratory.

+1

Btw guys let's leave a comment to Moolah for add Qora on Mintpal v2

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/comment-page-1/#comment-2111
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Lots of Buy action tonight!  Cheesy Pretty sure Qora price is gonna explode once AE with dividend feature is released.  Smiley Very happy that I bought my qora while the price was still low.  Grin Grin

One quick question concerning James' SuperNet IPO - my understanding is that money from the IPO will be used to buy majority stakes in coins with original source right? (meaning.. no clones)

Does that mean Qora will get pumped as well since Qora is one of the only three 2nd-gen coins that's been released? To gain legitimacy, SuperNet must somehow get Qora on board right?  Cheesy
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
just buy some qora.
Activity: 126
i have to say buy it before the price up Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
hi
i have a problem with the v14

STARTUP ERROR: File created with different features. Please check compression, checksum or encryption
Was thinking how Sean Parker really made FB happen even though it was Zuckerberg that really made FB. Qora is just too much of a quiet genius working in his laboratory.

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I keep hearing confidence about Qora but I look at the trading and no one is buying even though it's dirt cheap?
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
As much as the potential of SN and jl777's other endeavors excite me, it's just not enough for me to put my qora on the line for. I am a fan of james, but I never put that before sound financial practice. But, perhaps we will one day find our own james.

Qora has a bright future ahead of it and all it really takes is once we go OS, to attract dev's with the same enthusiasm and work ethic as James and we will begin to gain the market share that is rightfully ours. I see big things for Qora in the coming months and see no reason to divert from our progression to jump on a band wagon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This is a good discussion it's cool to see everyone around and give his views

Activity: 715
just another stupid "open source vote",qora is the god,dont join in the superNET
btc is suck,nxt is suck,everycoin is suck,but qora is best..

This is the best post I've read all day, thank you friend.
Activity: 502
imo it is too early to think about joining projects like supernet
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
There are a lot of unknowns with SuperNET.  While it sounds nice in theory, it's uncharted territory and therefore difficult to tell what the pros and cons actually are.  Then again, I suppose the same could be said for all the other decisions that are being made with regard to Qora's future.  I guess the main questions that need to be asked are:

• Would it actually create any additional exposure or attention for Qora?
  • Does it give other coins any control or influence over Qora's fledgeling economy?
  • Is it just a way of pumping certain coins that investors think might be profitable?  (feel free to call me cynical, but it's a fair question around here   Tongue )
  • Will there be an increase in the number of middlemen or otherwise centralised services taking a cut from somewhere?

And probably some other important things I'm forgetting.
just another stupid "open source vote",qora is the god,dont join in the superNET
btc is suck,nxt is suck,everycoin is suck,but qora is best..

Im thinking of voting against. I dont wanna qora to use or rely on any NXT backbone, but evovle on its own.
yeah,dont use it,just see how qora to the da moon
Pages:
Jump to: