Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 21. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Get ready,Less than 24 hours Pre-sale will begin. prepare yourself

24 hours is not a long time, can't wait for this time, take the leading position to become part of the Qravity platfrom

And how much the discount when Presale program running?

mostly ico sale giving bonus when presale event around 30-50%, i think qravity team would giving us a big offer for becoming an early investor.

Token Information & ICO details

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Tomorrow starts Pre-ICO. It seems to me that investors are quite interested in this project, at least I've seen reports that people will invest in this platform
Activity: 546
Merit: 1

24 hours is not a long time, can't wait for this time, take the leading position to become part of the Qravity platfrom

mostly ico sale giving bonus when presale event around 30-50%, i think qravity team would giving us a big offer for becoming an early investor.
Activity: 224

Activity: 238

Activity: 67
Token sales will start soon and I hope that in this session Qravity will get more investors and make this project the best

actually im hoping can tested the beta version before taking a part on presale event.

Usually they're opening beta during the ICO so I dubt here we'll have differ situation
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Token sales will start soon and I hope that in this session Qravity will get more investors and make this project the best

actually im hoping can tested the beta version before taking a part on presale event.
Activity: 560
Activity: 104
Present provides various features for conten developers
with blockchain technology will eliminate various types of copyright infringiment and also various other frauds.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoiA4GC0LWM
Qravity Presale Countdown

Qravity is a blockchain platform that will help indie animators and games developers manage, fund and distribute their projects. To raise the funding needed to continue the platform’s development we’re pleased to announce its token presale which begins August 18, 2018 at 4 PM CEST.
Activity: 381
Get your crypto wallets ready and prepare for blast off! More details on our website: https://qravity.com/en/
⬇️Qravity Presale Countdown Video⬇️

of course my wallet is ready, is this a sign that Qravity has its own wallet?

im pretty sure they will develop their own wallet and exchanger, because they can more easily manage total supply if its only on their exchanger.
Activity: 546
Get your crypto wallets ready and prepare for blast off! More details on our website: https://qravity.com/en/

get ready for the moon if I interpret this picture and retell it in my version I hope we all get to the moon with Qravity

every ico project always promise their project will success and go to MOON, but this is different from other, with qravity we can make it.
Activity: 266

get ready for the moon if I interpret this picture and retell it in my version I hope we all get to the moon with Qravity
Activity: 238

Activity: 196

Activity: 224
You can get  the news update from Qravity
Check here  [Qravity]
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
this is really a very good project hopefully, this project can succeed and can attract more investors

everyone would hope the same thing for the project they already got invest like me on this project.
Activity: 560
this is really a very good project hopefully, this project can succeed and can attract more investors
copper member
Activity: 98
They have a whole development team which is nice (Steelkiwi). Addition the preview of their pilot project animation about a robot city looks very nice.
Activity: 381
Qravity Presale Countdown Video

its a good thing, qravity will have their own wallet, are it means qravity will have their own exchanger?
I think we are a little more patient to wait for the exchanger because the team might focus on selling their tokens until they reach the desired target, in my opinion

oh i see, let the team focus on develop for ico sale and platform itself, makor exchanger will come if qravity got big success.

just buy and support qravity if you want to see a heaven of full entertainment platform. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: