Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 24. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Is there the lates news from Qravity?
And what is the development of Qravity project?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
By the way
How much is the acquisition from the Tokensale program to date?
Activity: 238
The team must bring the idea to a high level. The project is already in its infancy and is a tasty morsel for potential investors. Without a doubt, the project will succeed

You know, Qravity is the innovative idea i think. If you read the whitepaper you will know how's completed  this platform.
And i hope the Beta version will soon realesed
I also hope that a beta version will soon emerge to find out what products Qravity has to offer so that this is an attraction for investors who want to support this platform

speaking of launch for beta version, any exact date when that platform will be launch.?
The launching date of Qravity's platform is still TBA, but we expect it to be ready in early 2019.
2019 is not long, I hope that with the release of the beta version of the Qravity platform can have a positive impact on the planning that has been made so that investors will be increasingly convinced that this is an interesting project

2109 is indeed a few months away, hopefully the team will show or give the best results on the Qravity platform so that it brings this platform to success

just keep patience and enjoy the tide, why so rush doing ico right now while market was crush, lets wait until the market situations getting better.
waiting until a stable market condition might be a good solution because the market is currently experiencing a downturn so the team is focusing on developing the project so that the project remains on track

youre right sir, we dont need launch an ico stage now while market was crying and down hard like now, just wait for a better moment for take an action.

yeah, we're just waiting for time, keep encouraging the team to make this project a success
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
The team must bring the idea to a high level. The project is already in its infancy and is a tasty morsel for potential investors. Without a doubt, the project will succeed

You know, Qravity is the innovative idea i think. If you read the whitepaper you will know how's completed  this platform.
I also hope that a beta version will soon emerge to find out what products Qravity has to offer so that this is an attraction for investors who want to support this platform

speaking of launch for beta version, any exact date when that platform will be launch.?
The launching date of Qravity's platform is still TBA, but we expect it to be ready in early 2019.
2019 is not long, I hope that with the release of the beta version of the Qravity platform can have a positive impact on the planning that has been made so that investors will be increasingly convinced that this is an interesting project

2109 is indeed a few months away, hopefully the team will show or give the best results on the Qravity platform so that it brings this platform to success

just keep patience and enjoy the tide, why so rush doing ico right now while market was crush, lets wait until the market situations getting better.
waiting until a stable market condition might be a good solution because the market is currently experiencing a downturn so the team is focusing on developing the project so that the project remains on track

youre right sir, we dont need launch an ico stage now while market was crying and down hard like now, just wait for a better moment for take an action.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 381

Activity: 546

2019 is nearly come, so lets give qravity team more time for fully develop their platform, so we wouldnt dissapointed later.
Activity: 266

Activity: 238

I hope it will realese in Q1.
And that will be new platform on new year. Thats good

take it easy dude
That is long time to wait and 2018 running 4 months again.
Qravity team will be announce if it ready
copper member
Activity: 140
Great idea to include a production tool set as well as a distribution platform. Perfect fusion between experience, expertise and talent. Good luck guys.

I hope it will realese in Q1.
And that will be new platform on new year. Thats good
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

I hope the beta release of the Qravity platform can have a positive impact on the planning that has been made so that investors will be increasingly convinced that this is an interesting project.

im just wondering, how good qravity beta version can be, im hope it will goos as my imagination.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

I hope the beta release of the Qravity platform can have a positive impact on the planning that has been made so that investors will be increasingly convinced that this is an interesting project.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Activity: 381

Activity: 546

yes, the team was very creative and make a biggest revolutions for entertainment platform today.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: