Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 22. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Get your crypto wallets ready and prepare for blast off! More details on our website: https://qravity.com/en/
Qravity Presale Countdown Video

its a good thing, qravity will have their own wallet, are it means qravity will have their own exchanger?
I think we are a little more patient to wait for the exchanger because the team might focus on selling their tokens until they reach the desired target, in my opinion

oh i see, let the team focus on develop for ico sale and platform itself, makor exchanger will come if qravity got big success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Get your crypto wallets ready and prepare for blast off! More details on our website: https://qravity.com/en/

its a good thing, qravity will have their own wallet, are it means qravity will have their own exchanger?
I think we are a little more patient to wait for the exchanger because the team might focus on selling their tokens until they reach the desired target, in my opinion

Activity: 196

it is true that the game has their own market segmentation, especially in some countries, so I conclude that Qravity is the right ceiling for game developers / creators

Qravity is a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications.

Yeah, thats is complete platform .  Lots of entertainment content only on one platform, and it will make  of us easier to find what we like. Other than that it can be monetized. That is very cool
Activity: 112
⬇️Qravity Presale Countdown Video⬇️

Activity: 224
by providing game content, I think this platform will get many enthusiasts who join because the game can also have a positive impact on someone.

We know that at present many people like games. And they spend a lot of time playing games
I think it's true that there is a big influence if Qravity adds to the game platform

The game dominates the world, so if I think the development of content for the game will definitely get a lot of fans

i think nowadays gaming was a promising sector of bussiness, many good game has been created every month.
I also think that games have their own market segmentation especially in some countries that games are a business that supports them
it is true that the game has their own market segmentation, especially in some countries, so I conclude that Qravity is the right ceiling for game developers / creators

Qravity is a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications.
Activity: 238
by providing game content, I think this platform will get many enthusiasts who join because the game can also have a positive impact on someone.

We know that at present many people like games. And they spend a lot of time playing games
I think it's true that there is a big influence if Qravity adds to the game platform

The game dominates the world, so if I think the development of content for the game will definitely get a lot of fans

i think nowadays gaming was a promising sector of bussiness, many good game has been created every month.
I also think that games have their own market segmentation especially in some countries that games are a business that supports them
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

as we know, war of console game and online game has enter the new stage, this opportunity can be maximize by qravity platform to exist in this spot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 381

im very agree with this statement, because im a gamer, and half of human populations was a gamers too.
Activity: 266

By creating game content on this platform, it will add to its own appeal, hopefully this platform will get support from game lovers
Activity: 238

Activity: 196

Qravity is already support game developers. You can find the announcement in Whitepaper.
You know, Qravity will be the one complete platform entertainment.
Activity: 224

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

i think every entertainment platform must adding gaming content on it, because i think gaming was more fame now compare to music or movie, its only my personal think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 124
The fact that creators get a portion of the revenue everytime someone buys content they helped create can boost earnings of individual creators like freelance or simply contractual writers, graphics designers and others.
Activity: 381
The Qravity #QCO token presale starts this Saturday! Read here for details of how to sign up and claim your 30% bonus! http://bit.ly/2w7CZBh

are the team really fix the date of presale launch, thats good, but when for beta version announce, any info?
A great project that has already interested many! Also interested in this project, because it is very promising! Very soon he will become famous throughout the world
I hope this project can go beyond what I want so this project quickly goes to the moon like the picture given about the moon

hoping the same thing, because im already want invest my money in this great project.

Thats is really good. No doubt to join with this
So you can find more info in their blog https://medium.com/qravity/prepare-to-engage-how-to-participate-in-the-qravity-token-sale-762b0c2f52a8
woow, this is great i also hope this project can give you a big smile so you feel comfortable with this platform

if we have a positive thinking and always support for this project, im sure we will get the best result from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: