Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 19. (Read 10858 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Every time there is a good project there must be scammers looking for loopholes. So be careful and be careful not to transact through personal messages

yea thats right, the scammer always can see a slight chance to take benefit from cheating people using official team name.

Always make sure to buy tokens through a predetermined website and never be tempted to buy tokens with large discounts from people claiming to be a team

In other side, it can be said if this project is really good and legitimate project. Because there is scammers trying to trick people with this project
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Every time there is a good project there must be scammers looking for loopholes. So be careful and be careful not to transact through personal messages

yea thats right, the scammer always can see a slight chance to take benefit from cheating people using official team name.

Always make sure to buy tokens through a predetermined website and never be tempted to buy tokens with large discounts from people claiming to be a team
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
It’s really happening! Our QCO token presale is underway! Sign up here for your 30% bonus.
http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj
PS: We will never contact you personally to send Ether to a particular wallet. Only use the social media platforms and wallet address mentioned in our official website. Beware of scammers!

get whitelist as soon as possible before it reach the maximum quote of investor, i think any of you wouldnt let this golden chance slip away.

It is a standart practic when scumers use the reputation of ICO and suggest tokens with super discounts. It is necessary to buy tokens only from oficial site.
Activity: 238
It’s really happening! Our QCO token presale is underway! Sign up here for your 30% bonus.
PS: We will never contact you personally to send Ether to a particular wallet. Only use the social media platforms and wallet address mentioned in our official website. Beware of scammers!

right, be carefull from scammer, never buy a QCO from anyone except on official website and their ico site.

scammers are everywhere, must be careful
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

This is very important information so that someone is not easily fooled by the name of anyone, thank you for sharing this great information.

that was a team responsibilities to always reminder for all investor so they will not got caugjt by scammer..
it is the team's responsibility to always remind all investors that they will not be caught by the scammer ..

it is indeed the responsibility of the team but one can remember someone also not to be caught in fraud

of course it was team responsible, if the team did aware they investor, thats show they care for them.
Activity: 560

This is very important information so that someone is not easily fooled by the name of anyone, thank you for sharing this great information.

that was a team responsibilities to always reminder for all investor so they will not got caugjt by scammer..
it is indeed the responsibility of the team but one can remember someone also not to be caught in fraud
Activity: 112
hai admin I have some problem encounter during applying in this campaign i accidentally putting the wrong wallet address and I decided to submit another form to correct my wallet address is that ok? pls consider my apology..my username is mag_aso
You can go ahead and submit it one again.
Activity: 381

Activity: 546

Always ensure that you access the Qravity site correctly and never respond to messages from people pretending to be a team from Qravity.
Always be careful guys

thats a vital point, if youre wrong enter the false site, then you absolutely lose your money.
Activity: 266

Always ensure that you access the Qravity site correctly and never respond to messages from people pretending to be a team from Qravity.
Always be careful guys
I agree always to be careful of someone who pretends to be a team by telling us to make transactions with their accounts
Activity: 238
hai admin I have some problem encounter during applying in this campaign i accidentally putting the wrong wallet address and I decided to submit another form to correct my wallet address is that ok? pls consider my apology..my username is mag_aso

try a bounty manager contact on the telegram,
Activity: 224

Always be careful guys
Activity: 196
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 560

Activity: 43
Activity: 381

right, be carefull from scammer, never buy a QCO from anyone except on official website and their ico site.
Activity: 546

get whitelist as soon as possible before it reach the maximum quote of investor, i think any of you wouldnt let this golden chance slip away.
Activity: 112

Activity: 266
Waiting for good thing like as your promised

We hope that Qravity runs according to the roadmap and that will make this project successful.
We must always support
I hope Qravity can also provide the best product products on the platform so that users will remain loyal to supporting this platform
Pages:
Jump to: